• Published 17th Oct 2015
  • 605 Views, 5 Comments

Scootaloo and the Kung Fu Bro - TheOctoWriter



Have you ever wondered what would happen if Equestria had a Asian Human? A humorous take on the human in equestria genre. Short Story.

  • ...
8
 5
 605

Bonus- Lyra meets the Kung Fu Bro.

Dave run as fast as he could from the mint green unicorn... Unfortunately he wasn't fast enough.

Dave wondered what went wrong.

Flashback- Five minutes ago

Dave was strolling along Ponyville's roads, enjoying the sunshine and peace and quiet

Suddenly... a lighting fast green blur crashed into him.

A mint green unicorn with a lyre for a cutie mark reveal herself.

"Owww!" Lyra said as she picked herself up.

Dave stood up and brushed himself off.

"Are you okay miss?" Dave asked with concern.

"Ah... yes I'll be-" Lyra cut herself off.

"Um... miss?" Dave asked nervously.

"DEAR SWEET CELESTIA! A HUMAN!" Lyra said excitedly.

"Um yeah. I'm a human who are-" Dave said a little creeped out

"I'm Lyra! It's nice to meet you!" Lyra said a little too loudly.

"Oh... Lyra. That's a lovely-"

"Are those hands?!"

"Yes they-"

Lyra didn't even wait for him to finish his reply. She started to rub them against her face.

"Whoa girl... Slow your roll." Dave said as he tried to pry his hands loose from Lyra's hooves.

"No... They're all mine." Lyra said in a creepy voice.

"Okay, goodbye crazy mare..." Dave said as he pushed her away and made a run for it.

"Ahh!" Dave yelled as he was tackled to the ground by the creepy unicorn.

"I've finally got you my pretty." Lyra said in a crazed tone.

"No please... Don't." Dave said preparing for the worst.

Then Lyra started playing with his hands again

"Mmmm. Yes. Give it to me." Lyra said in a semi orgasmic voice.

"Please let go." Dave said in a scared tone as he struggled to escape her grasp.

"Fine."

"I'm in the mood for something a little hotter." Lyra said with a perverted smile on her face.

"NOOOOOOOOO!" Dave screamed as Lyra begun to yank off his zipper with her teeth.

Lyra wasn't dealing with any old smuck though. She was trying to get some Kung Fu Bro D.

And Kung Fu Bro already got a mare.

Sucks to be Lyra.

Dave pushed Lyra off his Wang and unleashed a flurry of punches at the crazed human lover.

Lyra got hit in the face at least five times... but she still kept going.

Dave realized his awesome punches weren't phasing her in the slightest and decide to make a run for it.

He was so scared of Lyra. He didn't even bother with getting his pants back.

Dave ran all the way to the Ponyville Train Station and then brought a ticket.

He booked it to Canterlot like a angry jackrabbit on a monday.

When he got to Canterlot, he told the whole story to Celestia.

Celestia just laughed and said "So... you didn't give her the D?"

Dave started shaking her "You're suppose to take this seriously! I almost got raped by a pony!"

Celestia just laughed even harder and brushed it off as Lyra being Lyra.

Too bad for Dave. He was not amused.

Author's Note:

Hope you enjoy this little extra.

Comments ( 4 )

Hello everyone. Leave a comment telling me if you liked it or what needs improvement. Thank you. :twilightsmile:

I couldn't stop laughing. It's short FICA like this one that makes my day

6538795 Thank you flutterbutter524 I'm glad you enjoyed it. :yay:

6539076 Well... a story can't be less than 1000 words in order to be submitted. But I understand what you are trying to get at. I will try to make my future stories and chapters longer. Thank you for telling me this. Also great job on your Anon Goes to Prison. I enjoyed reading it.

Login or register to comment