• Published 8th Oct 2015
  • 846 Views, 5 Comments

Sweet Fang - OnyxFang



Sweetie Bell becomes a vampire. Also Flutterbat returns.

  • ...
2
 5
 846

Nightmare Encounter

"Snap" went the fallen branches beneath her feet. Sweetie Bell was trotting back home from Zecoras. "I wonder what Rarity will think about me coming home this late," Sweetie wondered.

Suddenly there was a hiss from behind her. She felt something sink its teeth into her right back-leg. She whipped around and saw the snake.

Sweetie Bell let out a scream as the creature pounced on her. It wasn't just a snake, it was a chimera. Oh no! She was going to die at the chimeras wrath. Applejack and Apple Bloom had warned her about them.

The evil creature pushed its claws onto her forelegs to pin her down. "Ahh!" She screamed again.

"Little filly, you should have known," the snake hissed in its horrible voice.

"Get off!" yelled Sweetie Bell, trying to push the creature off in vain.

"Hahahaha!" Someone laughed from behind the chimera, "silly creature." The voice was very deep but was definitely a mares. A pony jumped onto the creature still laughing evilly. The mare knocked the creature off her.

"You stupid chimera," the mare said as she beat the chimera up. After the chimera was obviously taken care of the mare turned to Sweetie.

That's when Sweetie Bell became even more scared. The mare was a pegasus but was unlike any pegasus the filly had ever seen. She had bat wings instead of pegasus ones, her light pink hair was ragged, the mares eyes were crimson. Her ears were much furrier than a normal pony, and not even mention her fangs.

"Hi Sweetie Bell," the mare hissed, but when she said it, it sounded more like 'Hi Swwweetiiee Bell'.

"Umm, who are you and how do you know my name?" Sweetie was shaking.

"Oh, I'm Flutterbat," she smiled a fangy smile.

"Don't...you mean... Flutter...Shy," Sweetie stuttered.

"No Flutterbat," she confirmed.

"You look like Fluttershy,"

"I am a vampire bat pony / vampire fruit bat pony at night," Flutterbat started," and a normal pony during the day. That is when I call myself Fluttershy during the day and Flutterbat at night."

"Okay, right, you know I'm- " she was broken off by her own cry of pain.

"Are you okay?" Flutterbat asked.

"Oh I was just bitten by a snake, could've be poisoned and now I am talking normally to a vampire who just happens to be one of my sisters best friends and the element of Kindness. But no everythings okay," Sweetie fought back tears of fear and pain.

"Oh, you got bit, well then let me suck out the poison," the vampire suggested.

"What!?" Sweetie Bell screamed.

"At the vampire night school, we were told that we could suck out poison by biting the victim. We have our own venom so we can't get hurt by it either. Don't worry I've tried it on Angel," she explained.

"Okay," Sweetie still hesitated, "Then try."

Sweetie Bell lay down on the forest floor, pointing her right back-leg out. Flutterbat sunk down next to it slicing her fangs straight into the holes left by the snake. It was painless because she had already felt the pain of the snakes bite.


The moon had risen a bit more as Flutterbat sucked out the venom and Sweetie Bell was starting to get a bit uncomfortable.

"Umm Flutterbat," she started, "are you nearly done?"

"Just about," Flutterbat replied, sucking the last few drops. Sweetie Bell also felt very lightheaded.

"Also there might be a slight side effect," the vamp started.

"What!?" Sweetie burst out," why didn't you tell me about this before!?"

Flutters put her hoof over Sweeties mouth, "I forgot okay. I'm new to this stuff too, don't you know."

"Fluttershy as Flutterbat is kinda bitchy," Sweetie Bell thought.

"Come on Sweetie, lets get you home," Flutterbat suggested, helping the little filly up.


"Sweetie Bell!" Rarity screamed at her as Sweetie sneaked through the front door of the boutique,"why are you so late!?"

"Umm sorry sis," Sweetie said as she trotted up the stairs to her room. Flutterbat had told her to see her after school tomorrow. She didn't understand why, but figured it had something to do with this side effect Flutterbat mentioned.

Reaching her room, Sweetie Bell got into bed and turned off her bedroom light with her magic. Wow, she was getting good at this.

Sweetie looked out her window at the moon sitting high in the sky, beaming onto every pony in Equestria. "I wish I was aloud out at night," she thought, saddened by her sisters yelling.


Sweetie awoke in the middle of the night. She could hear the howling of the timberwolves. Annoyed at being woken up she covered her ears with her pillow. She noticed it was louder than before as the timberwolves droned on and on.

Sweetie Bell couldn't take it anymore and leaped out of bed, opened her window and screamed at the top of her lungs "Shut the fuck up!"

She slammed her hoof on the window sill and was surprised to hear a crack. "I must be stronger than I thought,"Sweetie rationalized. Feeling satisfied with the wolves silence, she hopped back into bed. "I wonder why that wolf was so loud?"