• Published 16th Nov 2011
  • 19,481 Views, 346 Comments

My(stara's) Little Ponies: Friendship is Adventuring - JohnBiles



The Mane Six. Typical D&D Adventurer Hijinx. As told by an adventurer rescued by them.

  • ...
11
 346
 19,481

World Map

You will notice that Equestria basically replaces the Atruaghin Clans here.

Comments ( 17 )

Oh man, I remember this fic.
Have you written anything else? Might want to put links on your bio to accounts on other sites.

Is there any place where we can get a bigger version of the world map?

10788044
At some point I vaguely recall this being hosted on it's own website, but google is currently failing me.

Old school Mystara hex maps, that brings me way back. And I see you brought in the buffalo as well, so that the Appleloosa episode could still happen.

Atruaghin Clans was possibly most pointless and least useful part of the Known World, so replacing it with Equestria is a perfectly good idea.

10788044

Is there any place where we can get a bigger version of the world map?

Just click on the map. Then right click, and View Image thing. Ta-da, it's one really big map now.^_^

*Looks at the map closely*

...

Hey, where's the Crystal Empire at now?

10788748
Northwest of Equestria.

10788227
Yeah, I wanted to ensure it worked with the canon.

10788117
Thekeep, my host of 20 years, is dead.
Eventually, I will have a new host but this website is the only survivor of my fic empire right now.
Though it's all backed up on my HD.

10789209

What was the exact url? I want to look it up on the Wayback Machine. Please let me know.

10789458

thekeep.org/~wombat/Stories/MLP

I think.

10790194

https://en.altervista.org/ is currently offering free web hosting.

https://en.altervista.org/registration.php?action=create-hosting

Make sure "Start the hosting plan" is selected, not "WordPress with no limits".

Just reread this for the fifth( . . Sixth?) time, I keep coming back because it is just that good. No joke, I listened to it as a text to voice while making Lobster Traps all week. Thank you for giving us this kickflank story!

This is an excellent and highly underappreciated story. You mesh the universes wonderfully and wring every ounce of charm out of Mystara’s setting. I keep finding myself wanting more. Is there a reason it’s marked as incomplete? It seems like it reached its conclusion, not counting the additional subsequent short stories.

It's such a shame that there hasn't been any further work done on this story. But maybe the author will come back to it some day and give us more of what's turning out to be an interestingly complex overarching plot.

I have just reread entire fic again again.
Double plus very good.
Something about it is very fun to read even when there are issues that would make me give up any other fic

Login or register to comment