• Published 24th Aug 2015
  • 1,421 Views, 13 Comments

Spike's Rise to Power Part 1 - Abruptshots



Spike wanted to claim all of Equestria for himself because he was tired of being used.

  • ...
19
 13
 1,421

Defeat in Ponyville

Author's Note:

Yes I know this has been rather um how should I put it on hold This chapter will end part 1 and part 2 will be made within a week or a few days from now depending how work is I decided to make spike's forces lose in Ponyville simply because I didn't want the story to end fast so quite possibly in part 2 another attempt by Spike to take Ponyville will happen, Also I know this is poorly written I been stressed lately and been having a hard time to come up with Ideas also I planned to make another series involving an OC I still do not know how I will make that but be ready to see it in the near future Thank you all for seeing the last chapter of part 1

Spike and Big Macintosh were training in the ever free forest with a few recruits, Spike was teaching the recruits how to defeat the enemy with sneak attacks while Big Macintosh was teaching them to fight the enemy head on it was difficult for them both to work together since they had different styles of attacking.

“Hey! Big Mac you should teach them to be stealthy!” Spike said angrily.

“Nope, if you haven't noticed Spike ah am a stallion it's difficult being stealthy, So why can't we teach them to fight the enemy bravely head on!” Big Mac said Furiously at Spike.

“Enough you two why does the great and powerful Trixie has to help with this mess,” Trixie said abruptly interrupting Big Mac and Spike's Arguing.

Both Spike and Big Macintosh both dumbfounded did not realize Trixie was helping, They weren't even aware of her presence.

“When did you get here?” Spike and Big Mac said in Unison.

“The great and powerful Trixie asked to help don't you remember?” Trixie said with a questioning look on her face.

“Um I'm sorry but Trixie we don't remember you ever accompanying us and the recruits here,” Spike said with a confused look.

“Ugh whatever, Are you both done being babbling idiots?” Trixie said with an angry look on her face.

“Uh yeah, sorry Trixie” Spike said with a sad look on his face.

“It's alright Spike Trixie will always forgive you,” Trixie said with a blush.

“That's enough you two, The recruits might get the wrong idea,” Big Macintosh said in a hushed tone.

Both Spike and Trixie realized the recruits were watching them both Spike and Trixie blushed furiously at the realization, Spike left shortly after being teased by a few recruits Spike had a few plans but he had to gather his circle of commanders to talk about them in Trixie's home, Spike after an hour of Searching for Carrot cake he managed to gather the Commanders all in one room.

“Thank you all for coming, We are here to discuss a plan of mine to take Ponyville,” Spike said with pride.

“Eeyup, Now what is this plan of yours Spike?” Big Mac asked with a rather solemn look.

“I'm glad you asked Big Macintosh, The plan is simple we will be gathering our forces to assault Ponyville the downside is Princess Celestia will be in Ponyville tomorrow morning” Spike said with a sad tone in his voice.

Since Celestia was always kind to him and gave him gifts he felt bad wanting to dethrone her but if he wanted to take over Ponyville and beyond that he would have to kill her and anyone else in his way.

“Don't worry the great and powerful Trixie can defeat that old hag” Trixie said with the same tone of voice she had when she said she could defeat Twilight.

“You sure about that, Since you couldn't defeat Twilight do you think you can stand a chance against Celestia?” Spike asked questioningly.

“Well of course Trixie can, Trixie has been training non-stop with Magic and has learned new spells,” Trixie said with a happy look on her face.

Spike didn't really wanna believe Trixie, but she truly has gained in power she learned many new types of spells, Spike was considering letting her go all out against Celestia, But that idea was quickly dispelled since he remembered the defeat Trixie suffered against Twilight, Maybe I'll let her fight Celestia maybe.

“Anyway here is the plan, First of all, Trixie you and the magic caster's will fight the Center of Ponyville while I and Big Mac will provide Support, Carrot cake will supply everyone with weapons and food okay?” Spike asking if every pony understood their Positions in the battle.

“The great and powerful Trixie won't fail you,” Trixie said leaving the room to gather her forces.

“Eeyup,” Big Mac said with a happy look on his face while leaving the room doing the same as Trixie.

“Well I'll direct the supplies to the others see you on the battlefield Spike,” Carrot cake said Saluting Spike and leaving the room.

After all of the soldiers were ready they got into Positions and waited for the command to attack, Spike and his forces had to wait an entire night before they could launch the assault which caused most of the troops to be exhausted but they could not wait any longer spike gave the command all the troops begin the charge on Ponyville.

Meanwhile in Ponyville, Princess Celestia was giving a speech to the loyal citizens of Ponyville Celestia's royal guard were positioned in a defensive stance waiting for anything to attack just in case.

"Thank you every pony for being loyal to me, Please follow the night laws and stay inside your homes, we have heard rumors of a rebel force nearby and they may attack any pony in this town" Celestia said worried.

Celestia didn't want to frighten her citizens, but she needed them to be scared so they would not rebel against her, They would believe she was good and the rebels are doing this because of their own selfish goals.

"Anyway, I must leave..." Celestia cut off short by the Sound of Charging ponies.

"Guards! protect the Citizens" Celestia said in a Harsh and loud tone.

Spike's forces were fighting the royal guard who was putting up more of a fight then Originally expected, Big Mac and Spike were having a difficult time supporting Trixie's Main force since they were being cut off by many royal guards.

"Spike!" Screamed Big Mac who's forces were being broken.

Spike couldn't do anything to support Big Mac if he spared any troops to help Mac Trixie could be killed, Spike didn't know what to do he had to make a choice he decided to split his forces in half he sent 15 troops to Mac while the others try and guard Trixie.

Celestia's royal guard was pushing back the main force of the rebel army Celestia supporting her guards managed to kill a few rebels herself she saw a blue mare casting difficult spells, Celestia needed to kill her or she could be a problem.

Celestia flew into the mob of rebels landing in the middle of them the landing impact was so strong it sent 9 rebels flying.

"Who are you blue mare?" Asked Celestia.

"I am The Great and powerful Trixie!" Trixie said with a grin.

"Surrender now Trixie or die here," Celestia said with a serious tone.

Instead of answering Princess Celestia Trixie used an advanced spell that missed Celestia just by mere inches.

"How dare you!" Celestia said in a mad tone.

The fighting between the two grew as the hours went on, Trixie now exhausted noticed Celestia wasn't even breaking a sweat she also noticed the rebel forces around her were either dead or wounded the main rebel force was broken.

Spike and Big Mac also suffered major casualties only having handfuls of troops they could no longer support Trixie and had to retreat, While the remaining rebels were Retreating Spike and Big Mac Rushed to the surrounded Trixie.

"Trixie!" Screamed Spike and Big Mac,

Celestia was fighting with everything she had but when she noticed the purple dragon that went missing many months ago she stopped.

"Spike? why are you here?" Celestia asked shocked.

"Well I am the leader of the rebels here," Spike said honestly.

Celestia was shocked and dumbfounded the once tamed and obedient baby dragon was a rebel, even if she loved spike she couldn't spare him either she had to kill them all to save her citizens.

Trixie used one last advanced spell then collapsed Spike rushing pass the royal guards with the help of Big Mac carried her from the guards and Celestia.

"Don't worry you will be okay Trixie" Spike said with a confident tone.

"Big Mac get her out of here I'll handle Celestia," Spike said with a Solemn tone.

"Eeyup" and with that Big Mac rushed past the corpses of his former comrades and into the ever free forest.

Celestia and Spike then begin a fight which took hours to decide a winner Celestia defeated Spike and the royal guards captured him.

"Spike since I knew you for a rather long time I'll give you one thing," Celestia said with a sad tone.

"And what would that be," Spike said curiously.

"You can be with your friends or be with your rebels," Celestia said with no sign of emotion.

"I will never ever see those jerks again especially Twilight, Of course, I'll pick the rebels now let me go!" Spike said with a harsh tone.

"Okay, Let the rebel leader go," Celestia said still with no signs of emotion.

"Spike one last thing if I ever see you again I'll kill you!" Celestia said now with a Dark evil expression on her face.

After hearing that, Spike ran back to the rebel base finding a Big Mac guarding the front door with wounded rebel soldiers.

"Thanks, Big Mac for Bringing Trixie back here," Spike said with a happy tone.

"No problem ah am happy to do my part, now go in there Trixie needs you," Big Mac said with a serious tone.

"Okay thanks again Big Mac," Spike said rushing into Trixie's house.

When Spike saw the condition Trixie was in he was saddened she was exhausted and covered in blood he was surprised she even survived, He was just happy the mare he loved was okay he stayed by her side that entire night and the day after that as well.

When Trixie finally woke she saw a passed out baby dragon sleeping in a chair, It was clear to Trixie Spike had been crying she smiled and poked the baby dragon.

"Woah! huh, what touched me" Spike said rubbing his eyes.

Spike saw Trixie she looked beautiful even with a messy mane, She looked very happy to see him they both shared a hug and a deep kiss which lasted a rather long time, Before they knew it time has passed.

"Well seems like we will have to rebuild the rebel forces don't we," Spike said smiling.

"Yea but that's fine, as long as Trixie has you we will be fine," Trixie said blushing.

"I love you, Trixie," Spike said Blushing.

Trixie Pounced on Spike and locked lips with him they spent the entire day making love and not caring about any problems they had only focusing on each other.

Comments ( 1 )

i thought this was good, nice plot development and well thought out, don't listen to the ass-hats this was a good read.

Login or register to comment