• Published 7th Jul 2015
  • 260 Views, 0 Comments

Shipping Gone Too Far. - Thundy



Fluttershy-o is in trouble! The bronies are taking over with their horrible ' ships! ' Partake our wall breaking journey to see what happens!

  • ...
 0
 260

" And so it begins. "

" So let me get this straight, just for the audience to understand... " PinkiePie says before she explains.

" Fluttershy is marrying Big Mac. "

" Don't SAY that around me! " Applejack snarls as she closes her eyes and rubs her forehead with both hooves. "
" This isn't happening. This isn't happening. This isn't happening. "

RainbowDash looks around to see what was going on, only sighing at the situation, and seeing that not much was happening, she struck her
wings out and flew up. " Well, I'm gonna go search for her. And. . . . . . . get her a dress! That's right! "

Applejack looked at RainbowDash with wide eyes, and didn't know how to express herself with such high levels of anger.
" RainbowDash. "

" Yeah? "

" Why don't you go die. "

" Hmm. Nah, I don't think the fandom would like-- "

" IT'S NOT A QUESTION ABOUT FANDOM, NO ONE CARES ABOUT FANDOM. I HATE YOU! " Applejack shouts, yet accomplished to keep a calm gaze at her.

RainbowDash looked back at her, offended from what she said. " Well FINE! " She shouts as she flies away in a flash.

" What! Guys! That's not how we're supposed to treat each other! " Twilight says in a comforting tone, but directing that comment at Applejack, since RainbowDash was already gone.

" Gals** " Rarity corrects her and exhales slightly as she shook her head. " The bronies really did take away your intelligence, Twi. "

" Okay, well.. Yes, I can't agree to that. It really feels .. weird.. as if I'm the main character from Breaking Bad. . .my opinion, he's a stupid guy. he's so smart yet, does stupid decisions. . . "

" Can we not comment about other shows in this fan fiction? " Rarity retorts at Twilight again.

" . . . But it's true. . . Mr. White...-- "

" Shh. Twi. Shh. "

Applejack was seated and remained silent thinking deeply. Then she finally gets . . the idea. Shooting up into a standing position she looks at the
two who were complaining. " I have the idea! "

" The idea? "

" YES! Look, all we have to do. . .Is simply let the wedding happen! BUT-- . . . At the day of the wedding, we have to make Big Macintosh so .... well, Un-Shippable! "

" Oh my Celestia... " Twilight says. " That might actually work~! "

" The only problem is. . " Negative Rarity replies. " How will we make Big Macintosh. . .unattractive? I'm sorry but we can all agree he's a pretty amazing stallion.. "


" . . . Yeah. " All of them say.

" It will be a challenge! " Applejack says, but having a confident tone to it. " Which is why we're gonna try our best to make my brother the ugliest stallion that Fluttersha's ever met! "

Now I may have forgot to mention this. But Mac was there the whole time, listening to everything. He did not feel comfortable hearing all this.

" But ah like bein' sexy. " Mac negotiates.

" Mac, Shh. " Rarity says.

" Okay, it's confirmed. We're gonna make Mac ugly. Inside out. " Twilight says with a nod. " Alright, girls. You all ready? "

" Yes! Let's do this! " Pinkie says finally.

And so they all walk towards the barn, bringing Big Mac with them. Now I wonder how they'll pull this off...