• Published 7th Jul 2015
  • 258 Views, 0 Comments

Shipping Gone Too Far. - Thundy



Fluttershy-o is in trouble! The bronies are taking over with their horrible ' ships! ' Partake our wall breaking journey to see what happens!

  • ...
 0
 258

"Am I exaggerating?"

And now. You are here. Possibly waiting to see what is going to happen. Or possibly waiting to end this stupid story.

OR possibly wanting to copyright this story, or POSSIBLY wanting for me to die. For what I'm about to do.


Ah. I see what I'm doing. I'm stalling. Because I love suspense. It always makes me happy to see the others in suspense.

But if I don't see them clenching on their seat, waiting to see what happens next. See that makes me sad.

Very sad. So sad it makes me feel like---

" . . . Love! " Fluttershy says. " I love him. . .Okay! I admit! I love him. . . " She says sounding quite confident.

The mares remain quiet as Applejack is losing it a bit. " Okay. This is gone too far. . . Brony. . . DEPOSESS THIS POOR MARE! "

I'm not even sure if "Deposess" is a word. I think it's pronounced "Deposes" But. Eh. As a writer I get to make up my own words.

Applejack turns back to RainbowDash and growls. " Darn idiot! This ain't to demon! "

" Well. Bronies are idiots! " RainbowDash replies.

" And how so!? " Applejack says back. " They are the reason we are so popular, now-a-days! "

Rarity gasps and looks at her, as if she broke the worst rule of fanciness and gratitude and whatnot.

" They are NOT the reason we are popular! What about the merchandise for the children!? " Rarity states.

" Even the Bronies buy those. " RainbowDash says.

" . . .Wow. I was. . .Not aware of that- - - " Rarity sa--

" Can we NOT talk about this? This is for another conversation. In another TIME. " Twilight says.

And she had a point. They had to get to the main part of the story. . . Finding a way for Fluttershy to get away from Big Mac, without hurting her. . .!



Oh my! Such a challenge. So very little time. RainbowDash floats slowly to Applejack and whispers.

" Alright. So should we attack her? Maybe the Brony will stop if we hurt her. Who knows? Maybe it's those Bronies who are addicted to Fluttershy.
The ones who would do ANYTHING for her. . . "


She was totally contradicting everything I was just stating of "not hurting her." Oh well. I do love Fluttershy. I really do. But I wouldn't mind seeing
RainbowDash's plan. Heh. . .

" What! Are you crazy?! " Applejack whispers back. " We can't hurt her. . . She's still. . .Her! "
I stand corrected.


As the mares slowly start approaching Fluttershy, as does she to Big Mac. He was not pleased.

Fluttershy tickled his muzzle with her long, soft, eye-lashes. She was clearly up to something.

" Fluttershy. . . Don't. . . . " Rarity says slowly.

The yellow adorable pony looks at the fashionista, and smile, turning back at Big Mac, giving him a light kiss.

Applejack gasps quickly, and attempts charging at Fluttershy, wanting to start some beef, but was stopped by RainbowDash holding her back.


" DARN YOU, BUCKING --- [ Content Deleted. Because Rated "E" for everyone. ]

Fluttershy still held the kiss, easily ignoring her heavily harsh words. They were so harsh that it somewhat touched Rarity. She started crying. As you kids would say; "wtf"


" DAMMIT, RAINBOWDASH! LET GO! " Applejack shouts. RainbowDash stays quiet as she continues to pull on her tail, preventing her from laying a
hoof on the unwanted romance.

Fluttershy finally pulls away from the kiss, and smiles. She, and Mac were blushing crimson and looking at each other in unique ways.

The drama in this area was too high. It was so high it involved radiation, so it made Rarity sick some how.

Poor Rarity. I'm torturing her. . . might as well kill her in the end of the story. . . Hah.
Now what will happen next? Huh?