• Published 7th Jul 2015
  • 258 Views, 0 Comments

Shipping Gone Too Far. - Thundy



Fluttershy-o is in trouble! The bronies are taking over with their horrible ' ships! ' Partake our wall breaking journey to see what happens!

  • ...
 0
 258

" What is a Ship? "

Author's Note:

HEY! Before you start reading. This story has been made BY me, on another account! I can't access that account, so I made a new one to continue with it! ENJOY.

" A "Brony? " Twilight questions.

" YES! A BRONY! " Dashie repeats for the 5th time. Rarity gasps at the word and glares at RainbowDash
.

" How DARE you use that word in the room!? Where's your MANNERS! "

Twilight was clearly confused on what was going on between the two mares and decided to question what exactly they were

talking about.

" . . . Gals. . . What exactly is a. . . Brony? " She asks politely. Rarity and RainbowDash turns to Twilight and gives her a serious stare.

" Oh my , she doesn't know. " Rarity says with a sigh at the end.

" This is one. Sad. Mare. " RainbowDash adds.

" Just tell me. . .! " Twilight shouts. She clearly lost her patience quicker than ever and was extremely curious.

RainbowDash sighs as the spotlight turns to her, and she closes her eyes.

" A Brony. . . is what makes all those. . . -- "

" -- Ships. " Rarity finishes.

" Ships? " Twilight curiously asks.

" Yes. . . Ships. " RainbowDash finishes. Twilight was envy enough to ask the question " What's a Ship? "

but then PinkiePie burst to the room, hopping around quickly. " Did some pony say. . .SHIP!? OH BOY! OH BOY! With who?

With who? With who? With who!?!?! Tell me tell me tell me tell me!!! TEEEEELLL MEEEEE-- "



" SHUT UP, PINKIE PIE! " RainbowDash shouts. " Nopony is being shipped with NOPONY! "

Pinkie's reaction quickly changes to a straight face as she stops hopping. " Oh. "

Twilight was absolutely quiet the whole time, for she was extremely confused now... And curious.



" So again. . . What's a ship? " Twilight asks.

" A ship, Dear. Is when a Brony decides to put two ponies together in a serious relationship no matter what gender they are. "

" Oh wow. . . That's. Harsh. Even two mares together? " Twilight asks.

" Even two mares together. . . " RainbowDash agrees.


" It's scary though. . .! " Pinke Pie adds.

As the three mares continue to discuss the topic of "Ships", Applejack walks in the room as well and sits down.

" Ah-lright. Who came with da' great idea for me to join this mare-meetin' ? " Applejack says as she places her hat next to her.

" We're talking about Ships, Applejack. . . " RainbowDash states once again.


Applejack's ears pin down and stand up. " Ah' just remembered that ah' have. . . Er. Things to do. . . " She says as she stands up.

RainbowDash flies quickly to Applejack and forces her to sit down. " NAH-AH-AH-AH! You will STAY!

Twilight needs to know more! She's clueless!! "

Applejack looks at the innocent Twilight sitting there, clearly confused. " Nah-ah. " She says. " Ya guys don't understand' . . . "

RainbowDash raises a brow as she sighs. " What do you mean we don't understand. . .? "

Applejack looks around and she sighs as well. " Well. Ships often' happen in these things called "Fan-Fictions."

" Why. . .Of course, Dear. . . Why are you stating that now? " Rarity replies.

The orange mare gave a long pause of silence as she picks her hat up and shivers.

" 'Cuz. . . We're in one. . . Right now. "