• Published 1st Jul 2015
  • 946 Views, 14 Comments

An outsider in equestria - SantaSam



After the death of the lord protector, Corvo he is contacted by the outsider and makes a deal with the God like being. Kill five God like being and get to see Emily once again.

  • ...
3
 14
 946

The main six

Fluttershy was happily feading her animal friends when a explosion scared the living daylights out of her and her animal friends, looking outside she saw smoke coming up from a massive crater in the ground,"oh my," she barly whispered to herself 'somepony could be hurt,"she thought to her self running over to the hole looking inside she saw a terrifying creature. It was six feet tall and was wearing clothes that looked like they were made of leather it also had claws like Spikes but they were rounded off at the end. Terrified she ran to the only pony she thought would know what it was, her friend Twilight Sparkle.


Twilight was enjoying a nice cup of tea and reading a book when Fluttershy had ran into the tree turned library,"Fluttershy what are you doing here?"questioned twilight,"and what happened?"she now asked seeing the look of terror on Fluttershy face.

"I saw a monster! And I don't know what it is and it scared me!" Fluttershy said, which might as well have been a snout for her.

'Wait a monster, and Fluttershy didn't know what it was' Twilight thought to her self,"what did you see, Fluttershy? What did it look like?"Twilight said whilst getting out of her chair.

"I'll show you," Fluttershy said, back to her normal whisper.


"So what do you think it is, Twilight?" Fluttershy asked the lavender unicorn.

"I don't know, it kinda looks like a human from one of those old stories, but their only old mares tales nothing more," Twilight responded, it did look alot like a human.

"A–a hu–hu–human!?" Stuttered a horrified fluttershy 'if this is a human then all her animal friends were in danger' she thought to herself, scarred for the lives of the animals in her cottage,"maybe we should get the other girls,"she suggested to Twilight.

"Yeah, we should if this is a human then its probably dangerous" responded twilight, but as the pair walked away the man in the crater began to wake up.


Corvos POV:

I awoke to the smell of burning and a face full of dirt, after getting up I saw all of my belongings scattered around a ditch, which I was in. Seeing a new set of clothes I decided that I should put those on first and then my mask, after getting my new clothes on I picked up my mask, it was worn in so places and some of the silk on the inside had started to come off, putting it on I found out that all of its functions still worked. After putting my mask and clothes on I picked up my pistol and crossbow, along with the various types of ammo, after picking up my spring razors and electronic mines as well as my granades, I finally picked up the heart of a living thing, and asked a question,"where am I?"

The heart responded by saying,"this place is different from Dunwall in may ways, for one never has a plague or war raveged this land and nor has traitory, but this land has had many villains and enemies," responded the heart in the voice of Emily's mother, Jessamine kaldwhin. Corvo now remembering the late egrew a little depressed over her memory, but quickly got over it, he had a job to do after all and remembering past events was not part of it. After blinking out of the hole he noticed that he was in a large field next to a over grown forest, using his dark vision he found out it had a much greater existence then the last time he had used it and he could see two glowing objects walking away from him, this was when he found that he could also hear peoples thoughts,'I really hope that wasn't a human, their so scary,' thought the one on the left, he also noticed that they weren't shaped like people but more like, ponies? Yes ponies,"so instead of people, this place has ponies. What the hell?" He said to himself.

Turning dark vision off he didn't feel the usual lack of energy, which was strange, asking the heart why he didn't feel tired it responded by explaining that this land had a massive suply of magical energy within it, blinking over to a near by cottage he looked through a window to see what was inside, what he saw was odd, to him at least, in the cottage were hundreds of animals 'strange' he thought to himself but seeing no inntellegent life in the building he left it, to go to the town the two horses were heading to blinking he vanished and reappeared on a hill next to the two small horses, who were talking to each other. As well as his dark visions increased range his blinks had also been increased. Now realising where he was he quickly ducked behind a near by rock, the ponies were talking to each other,"so, Fluttershy, how are your animal friends doing?"asked the one on the right.

"They're doing just fine, Twilight. How's spike?" Asked a much more timid voice from the yellow one, Corvo now noticed that the yellow one had wings and the lavander one had a horn,'a pegasus and unicorn, what's wrong with this place, and they can talk too!' thought a very confused Corvo.

After a couple of minutes passed the two ponies left and Corvo was able to blink unnoticed, going in the general direction of the town he appeared right outside of its borders, the town it self was very colourful and old fashioned, none of them were made of wood or metal and most had hay or wood as a roof, realising that the town was full of ponies he decided to hide on a nearby wooden roof hide.


Fluttershy and Twilight had been having an awkward conversation on they're way to ponyville, to get they're other friends, Twilight decided that they should split up to try and find their friends, Fluttershy went to find rainbow dash and pinkie whilst Twilight went to find Apple Jack and Rarity.

Half an hour later Twilight was at the entrance to sweet Apple acres, walking through the entrance way Twilight saw granny smith rocking in her chair on the front porch, walking over to granny smith she said hello and asked if she knew where, Apple Jack, is," excuse me, granny smith, but have you seen Apple Jack around?" she asked th e much older mare.

"Well howdy, Twilight. She's in ta Apple orchard over their," responded a chearful granny smith.

"Thank you, granny," Twilight politely responded.

Granny responded with a nod and then went back to rocking in her chair. Twilight walked over to the orchard granny smith had pointed to and looked for Apple Jack. After about ten minutes Twilight finally found the orange mare bucking an Apple tree,"hey, Twi, how's it goin?"asked a chearful Apple Jack.

"Hey, AJ, Fluttershy and I think we found something odd, so we thought it would be a good idea to find all of you and see if it's dangerous or not," responded Twilight.

"What did ya find, Twi? what is it?" Apple Jack asked, wanting to know what this thing was.

"I'm not really sure, but it kinda looks like a human," Twilight answered the country pony's question.

"A human, well then of course this things dangerous, we need to find the other girls now," Apple Jack said whilst running.

"We need to get Rarity, Apple jack," Twilight called after her friend.


When the two got to Rarity's house and explained the situation, they headed straight for Fluttershy's cottage,"are you sure it was a human, darling?"questioned Rarity.

"I'm 99 percent sure, Rarity," she called back.

"An' that be bad news for us ponies," Apple Jack added.

"Oh Celestia," Rarity said to noone in particular.

When they got to the cottage the three other mares were waiting there for them,"what took to so long," said an annoyed Rainbow Dash,"I had to wake up from a nap for this!"

"We were getting Rarity, Dash," responded Apple Jack, "now, where is it?"

"We don't know, AJ," called the blue mare.

"What! That thing can kill the whole of ponyville if the legends are true, we're all bucked!" Yelled the worried mare," I gotta protect ma family,"said Apple Jack as she galloped to sweet Apple arches.


Whilst all this was happening Corvo was exploring the town, looking for anything to tell him where his targets might be.