• Published 1st Jul 2015
  • 946 Views, 14 Comments

An outsider in equestria - SantaSam



After the death of the lord protector, Corvo he is contacted by the outsider and makes a deal with the God like being. Kill five God like being and get to see Emily once again.

  • ...
3
 14
 946

Corvo's pologue: A deal is made.

Dunwall was in mourning, the loss of the lord protector was a great tragedy to all of the empire. Empiress Emily kaldwhin had taken it the worst however, he had raised her ever since her mother was assassinated by Daud, the knife of dunwall, and the "royal" spy master. Ever since the guard came in and told her of his death she had been shocked, the man who had saved the entire empire from corruption and the rat plague had died, how was that possible? He had magic that others would only dream of, unless they too were marked and even then his magic had only gotten stronger on a level that even the great witch granny rags her self was in capable of possessing. And he had died from old age, Granny rags was ancient even before corvo was even born and she wasn't as magically powerful! But then again maybe it was a power only she possessed.

The funeral was a dreary sight to say the least the sky seemed to even be crying for corvo as it rained. Corvos body was being buried next to Emily's mother, Jessamine kaldwhin, because she knew how they felt about each other and she believed it would have been what he would have wanted. After the nobles and friends of corvos had given their condolences and their farewells, Emily was left alone, tears and makeup running down her face, walking over to the plack which marked where corvos body was she place her childhood doll on the plack,"farewell corvo."


Celestia wobberled around the room after trying, and failing to imprison a creature much more powerful then her which she had sensed around equestria, the creature in question had so much magical energy that it had talked the combined power of Discord, her sister and har self to even harm it,"did we get him," asked an exhausted Discord.

"No I don't think we did," replied Celestia who had finally fallen on the floor, face first.

Almost to tell her that she was correct a creature that resembled a human just with black eyes appeared in the room,"who do you think you are?! How dare any of you even try to imprison me, do none of you know who I am?"the new comer had the same massive amount of magical energy coming off of him then the creature,"you can all trust me that there will be consequences for this action!"and with those final words he disappeared and Celestia's vision faided to black.


Corvo awoke to a purple mist enveloping him and and distant whispering, the whispers of a rune, getting up Corvo found that he was atop a floating platform with a staircase leading up to what looked like his room at dunwall tower, and the whispers were coming from there. Walking up the stair case he found a shrine to the outsider in the corner of his room which had random hole in the wall and objects floating in the air,"well I'll never pass up a free rune,"mumbaled corvo in his deep hoarse voice, age had not been pleasant for him his bone ached he had horrible cough that had made his voice ache and become very hoarse, he wasn't the worst he could have been but to him it was terrible. As his hand made contact with the rune a sound could be heard behind him it sounded like foot steps, turning around corvo already knew who it was the outsider, the God like being who had watched him save dunwall and given him the mark on his hand, the source of all his powers,"hello Corvo have you missed me?" Questioned the outsider, Corvo didn't reply,"come now, is that any way to treat the "man" who just saved your life? Shame on you corvo, and they call you lord," the outsider huffed.

"What do you want outsider?" Corvo questioned the cosmic entity.

"To make a deal," stated the outsider.

"And what deal would that be, Outsider?" Questioned the human.

"The deal is I want some other god like creatures dead and your going to kill them, Corvo," replied the Outsider,"as you should know you are the most powerful person I have ever marked." He explained," and if you choose to do this, I will let you see Emily again and let you pass on to the after life."

Corvo thought it over, he didn't know what kind of "creatures" he would be facing and he was an old man he couldn't face a good like being,"in my condition I can't fight anything, Outsider, you'll have to find someone else," Corvo said hoping he could get out of the deal.

"I can easily solve that, corvo," and with a snap of the Outsiders fingers Corvo was once again a young man, all of his aches and pains were gone and he felt full of energy, but now realised he didn't have away to get out besides refusing the offer.

"What happens if I refuse, Outsider?"

"You will stay here in the void for all eternity and be tortured all that time as well as you will be the reason why the void consumes the entire universe, which it is constantly trying to do, oh and of course be the reason why Emily will suffer a slow and painful death." Corvo was at a loss for words, he would do all of that if he didn't do this, what was he up against?! "So do we have a deal or not?"

"What the hell am I up against, Outsider, if these creatures can cause so much damage to you, of all things! What makes you think I can do anything?!" Corvo was confused to why the Outsider had asked him do this, or why he even thought he could.

"Because, Corvo, they won't expect you, but me instead and if I went to this realm i'd be going against one of the rules of my task," Corvo was confused,'the Outsider has a job?!' He thought to him self suprised," so I'll ask again, do we have a deal or not?"the Outsider asked the human, starting to get annoyed.

"Well if its to save all of the people I care about, then yes we have a deal," stated Corvo.

"Well then, time for the debreifing!" Corvo was confused at this a debreifing from the Outsider, he never gave anyone those about anyone," you will be facing two alicorns, named Celestia and Luna, and a draconequus, named Discord, all of which are magical creatures. Celestia and Luna both have magic based around what they represent, Celestia the sun and Luna the moon, Discord however is a spirit of chaos so be weary of him. Also this land has a great deal of magic in it so don't worry about mana, you'll be fine," as the Outsider said the last words he flicked his fingers and Corvo was gone.


In the fields close to the everfree forest an explosion of purple fire and dark smoke erupted out of nowhere, leaving a crater with a strange sight inside, a human being was in the crater and scattered all around him were a metal mask, a crossbow, a gun, ammunition for the gun and crossbow and a heart with gears and wires inside as well as a new set of clothes.

In a near by cottage a timmied mare opened her door, to find a giant crater right in front of her house ,"oh my!"