• Published 29th Jun 2015
  • 425 Views, 25 Comments

Turned - Doukzor



Journal entries on my time during canterlot. What could go wrong? A lot.

  • ...
2
 25
 425

July 3- escape

July 3

Okay, journal.

I`m in the mess hall,feeding off the energy of some of the crystals right now. I`ve been taught how to change, and i`m currently practicing two forms, a purple pegasus I call Thunderstruck, and an altered version of myself, having a black coat and purple hair but in the my old style, and my cutie mark, well it`s the same. No pony would notice, right?

I think I love being a changeling. It`s amazing! Everyone is nice here, mostly, but I still need to leave.

I`m about to be taught how to fly after I finish my break.

It`s nice that we get as much time on our break as we want, gives me time to write.

The hive seems to be at a shortage of food right now, so i`m just finishing my last crystal source.

Write later

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I`m back! I learned how to fly better than before.

I went from crashing to the wall, to at least having a straight pattern. Magic was next, and I aced it. Changeling magic is slightly more complex than normal, but remember that weakening spell I had at the beginning?

Turns out the links in the horn matched that of changeling magic!

So when I showed the teacher, he said that I should tell the queen, that this would be helpful in the construction of the hive storage!

I`ve already helped out here. But I still wonder about Artax... Where is she?

Otherwise, there`s another pony I worry for... I`m kind of his literal ONLY friend. Put it this way, I can`t let it out that he`s alive, but I can say i`m the one to resurrected him.

I gathered these dark shards, and now he`s alive again. Well he wasn`t ever dead, more of in between.

Enough of that, now. I`ll write later.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I`ve gotten to where I can fly really good now! I think i`ll try and leave tonight. I have one more class I must go to first though, it`s the last one of today. I`m supposed to learn about feeding.

For some reason, it seems really easy to learn as a changeling! I don`t know why, but it just is!

The hive is OK, I guess, a little dull- it could use Rarity right now. Desperately, it could use Rarity.

Maybe now that I can change into something other than my old self, she`ll actually listen to and befriend me!

Yeah, i`m not really popular with the whole elements of harmony gang. I have a bit of a bad past, with certain types of magic, well one type... I practiced dark magic...

Yeah, maybe now I can start over.

Wait- no. I can`t. Not because of him.

Well, for him, more of. I`ll disguise myself, but otherwise, i`ll just stay away from the elements

Night~

---------------------------------------------------------

Alright, I`m leaving now, first i`m going to find Artax, then S- him. I`ll erase that letter later. No need in getting caught protecting him.

I`ve got the needed materials

1) I stole like 15 crystals, they`ll last me until Ponyville or the Crystal empire, but no Canterlot. I`m not going back there!

I haven`t heard of the queen in the hive lately. Maybe she died?

Right.

2) a saddle bag

3) some bread, apparently that replenishes our energy more than a lot of other stuff. eh.

4) YOU!!! well, this journal, along with some quails.

I`m kind of worried about the hive. They seem nice and all, but their food source is low, only getting lower too.

And their queen has not ordered any changelings, so i`ve heard. Even Celestia orders her guards to do things at least ONCE a day.

well, bye journal, i`ll write on my journey tomorrow.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Author's Note:

I know it`s not that good, but i may do a better version in first view which will carry out much longer than this, of course. The journal perspective is just short, like I do with my journal.:twilightsheepish: