• Published 29th Jun 2015
  • 425 Views, 25 Comments

Turned - Doukzor



Journal entries on my time during canterlot. What could go wrong? A lot.

  • ...
2
 25
 425

July 13- PETSSSSsssss

July 13

Hey, journal, just need to write down something awesome!
Awesome, indeed.
Very, super, lollipoping awesome. Yeah.

Daze was out by herself to get some bread. Artax didn`t come because she had to help me with the clothing place, which I found out was called, 'Blue Paw`s clothes'. The owner wants to change it to Blue heart soon, and then maybe Blue Star- but she said that`s a little far for now.

Anyways, Daze told me the whole thing went something like this:

She was walking close by the farmers market, and noticed the cry of... something. It wasn`t a pony, that was for sure.
She swore it came from an ally way near to her, and with some built up confidence, turned down that direction. She looked through the smelly dark place hoping to find the source of this sound.
Something near her began crying, and she was then able to find creature.

A bat.
She levitated the baby ball of rustled fur up to her, and noticed the bat seemed suddenly happy and cheerful.
And with excitement... Turned into Daze. She was staring at a copy of herself!

The bat returned to it`s original form, and happily followed Daze around the rest of the day.
Apparently, these creatures are natural changeling pets, able to turn like them and everything, just with less room for energy, but can seem to generate and feed off of their own.

I learned that through some observation today. I`m so glad she found a pet!
Daze also seems more cheerful, rather than her regular drawn back attitude.

That`s all for today, journal. I may start skipping a few days, though. Not much is happening lately.
Good bye~
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -