• Published 28th Jun 2015
  • 760 Views, 25 Comments

Reforming Spell - terrycloth



Lyra gets sent to the mirror pool. Now we have a bunch of Lyras wandering around in the Everfree.

Comments ( 11 )

I think this might be the first time I've seen a competent examination of the mirror pool's true horror.

6143336 this may well explain how background ponies end up everywhere

6144264 Mirror pool resettling bureau? :derpytongue2:

6144266 do you know how many stories could be written on this premise?!

> Twilight does a thing.
> She doesn't get it exactly right.
> Contains: Sex. Tentacle sex. Ponies being eaten by monsters. Sex with monsters. Murder. Sex with murdered ponies.
:twilightoops: She sure doesn't!

6146944 Missed it by that much! :twilightsheepish:

6151908 Because they didn't want to be the first one to move and get picked as the next volunteer. And the dragons didn't look like they could eat that many ponies...

I was basing their general passivity on Too Many Pinkie Pies and the wall of paint.

6151914 That, or occasionally having to do (or at least smell) a teenaged Spike's laundry.

6155591 She ran off. You do see her a few chapters later.

And this is how we don't know if anything Lyra says is true! At least until she demonstrates having Cloud Kicker's talent.

damnit, I hate when clopfics have a bunch of tags I like, and a bunch of tags I hate, and no indication as to what happens in what chapter.

6159642 Most of the clop stuff is in the 'finer points' chapters. They are labelled.

Login or register to comment