• Published 23rd Jun 2015
  • 565 Views, 3 Comments

A Whole New World - Rosebadwolf



The good Sombra and the good Celestia are separated by their worlds, but what if they founded a new world together.

  • ...
7
 3
 565

Of Princesses and Perspectives

When Twilight returned to Celestia with Cadence and Luna, she was shocked by what she saw. Celestia was completely surround by books of all sizes, ages, and genera's. Celestia herself was nose dived into a magic book, absorbing every-word. Celestia, quite frankly, looked like Twilight when she was researching something of interest, and it shocked Twilight. "Princess?" Twilight asked, stepping closer to Celestia, who did not respond to Twilight's actions.

Luna, on the other hoof, was un-surprised. She knew that Celestia acted this way when she was touched deeply by a topic, and that she would remain this way until the issue was solved. Understanding this, she was not shocked when her sister was unresponsive to Twilight. She approached behind Twilight and held a hoof on her shoulder, forcing Twilight behind her. Once Twilight was successfully behind herself she did the one thing she knew would wake Celestia from her studying state. Luna levitated a bucket over to the bathroom sink, filling it with water. She then tapped Celestia's back and splashed the water down onto her sister's head.

Cadence was not surprised by Luna's actions, having to do the same thing herself when she was being researched by Celestia under how she could have been transported to the realm of alicornation. Twilight, however, appeared to be frozen in shock, so Cadence approached Twilight, and held her back from going to Celestia. Cadence whispered in Twilight's ear, "This is normal. Do not worry." Twilight nodded, seeming to understand.

Luna waited for her sister to yell at her or at least turn around angry, but neither of those things happened. Instead Celestia began laughing and turned around smiling, even tough her mane was dripping wet. Luna was shocked, but smiled at her sister. Luna was happy her sister was enjoying herself, even with the pressure of the situation upon her.

Celestia enjoyed her sister's surprise. Luna had not been that playful with her like that in a long time. She pulled Luna in for a hug; meanwhile, Celestia levitated the book along with her notes on the enlargement of the spell to Twilight. After a few moments, Celestia pulled out of the hug with Luna, and stated, "Within that book there are notes on enlarging the spell. They are not 100% yet, but they are a starting ground. We can always revise the spell. Shining Armor is on his way here because he is one of the only ponies in 300 years to master the spell. We can all meet again once he arrives. Cadence, will you meet him at the station?"

"Of course, Celestia." Cadence replied swiftly and rushed to the station, hoping to greet her husband right away.

"Luna, can you handle looking over the notes with Twilight? I need both of you to check my equations."

"Sister, why do you need both of us?" Luna replied, confused.

"I need both of you because everypony makes mistakes. What one of you might glance over could be a big mistake the other finds."

"That makes since. Of course we shall do it. Am I correct, Twilight?"

"Yes, Luna, you are."

"Then let us get to work, and leave my sister to rest." With that the two ponies exited the room, heading for the meeting room once again to have a stable place of communication. Celestia herself decided to take a nap, due to her research taking longer than she thought, and being more tiresome.

Author's Note:

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Tell me what you think of the writing style please. I want to improve.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment