• Published 23rd Jun 2015
  • 565 Views, 3 Comments

A Whole New World - Rosebadwolf



The good Sombra and the good Celestia are separated by their worlds, but what if they founded a new world together.

  • ...
7
 3
 565

Twilight's opinion

"Princess?"

"Princess?"

"Princess!"

"Oh. I'm sorry Twilight. You were saying?"

Twilight sighed. This had happened everytime she tried to strike up a conversation with the princess. She would drift off into a daydream and not pay Twilight any attention. Twilight contemplated the offer that Celestia had received, along with Luna and Cadence's respective reactions, and placed her judgement logically.

"I think you should go with Sombra after creating a protection on Equestria."

"What do you mean by protection?"

"A large scale spell similar to the protection bubble my brother used on the changelings, so that if the evil versions of you and Luna should enter..."

"They would get knocked out of Equestria." Celestia let this sink in a moment then became giddy with excitement. "You are brilliant Twilight. Thank you for this idea."

"I'm happy to help Princess, just make sure that you visit, alright?" Twilight asked, a little bit worried about the possibility of never seeing her mentor again.

"Of course Twilight. I would never leave you all behind forever." This reassured Twilight, and made Celestia all the more confident of living a life with Sombra. Perhaps her sister would also agree to Twilight's plan? "Twilight, would you please go fetch Luna and Cadence for me? I can explain the plan here once they arrive, and I can research the protection spell while you are convincing them to come here."

Twilight nodded a little bit worried by Celestia's behavior, then proceeded to run off to get Cadence and Luna.

"Now, to get to work."

Celestia began summoning all her spellbooks searching for the specific spell that had protected Canterlot not all that long ago. She found it after around ten minutes of searching through books and decided bring Shining Armor in, being the only one to have mastered the spell in 300 years. She had Philomenia fly off and deliver a letter to him requesting his presence when her fellow princesses appeared at the door.

Author's Note:

I don't know where the 300 years came from. :derpyderp2: I just was think along the lines of, "I want an explanation no one else was doing the forcefield :trollestia: ....no one masters the spell? :facehoof: hmmm...how long do these ponies live again? Whatever lets just do a round number and random button!" :rainbowlaugh:

Hope you guys are enjoying this.