• Published 21st May 2012
  • 28,604 Views, 540 Comments

Ponyville University - SleeplessBrony



Humanized AU - Twilight Sparkle is a freshman at college. Sexy adventures ensue.

  • ...
81
 540
 28,604
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 115 )

YES. This update is glorious!

JT-B #2 · Oct 6th, 2013 · · 1 ·

20k words. My god. On this day, I shall not know sleep.imgur.com/gmk7zcG

MFW I see this updated: :raritystarry:

MFW I see the update is 20k words: :pinkiesad2: but.... I might not have enough time to read that much until Monday :raritycry:

Wow. Just....wow. You write some real powerful stuff ya know that? So can I assume that next time we get to see Dash and Twi's conversation?

Ressi #5 · Oct 6th, 2013 · · ·

This chapter holds so much depth. The whole time I was reading it I expected it to turn out somewhat clicheé, but it didn't.
Everything felt pleasant and natural. The relationship between Celestia and Twilight became much more interessting and more connectable.
Although the sex scene hadn't have to be put in it still didn't feel out of place and it's just touching how Celestia becomes more confident at the end by Twilight telling her she is beautiful.
And don't get me started at the relationship with Spike and Luna. Luna her caring sister, who "stolen" her husband but was forgiven by Celestia. And her son Spike, which childish mind makes up false events and Celestias inner conflict about her sexuality.
Futhermore Twilight's conflict with Rainbow Dash and her social issues and her fear of being alone/lonely.


This chapter is so deep and amazing.
And here I started thinking it was just another clop fic at the beginning of the story.

This piece of art is truely amazing and special in its own way.


Respect to you, Author. You created some piece of lyrical art yourself.
I would bow for so much talent

Booo.... can't like more then once... loved this though! Truly, a great work is being built here!

Awesome! Sleepless and Device; if there is a truer dream team, then I do not know of it.

Wow... U got my feelings.

3309231 Good sir it seems you have posted a broken image file, allow me.
i.imgur.com/gmk7zcG.png?1

God dammit, i could read this forever.

why can't there be something that really lets us show how much we love this story?!

please tell me we will get to here Dash and Twilight's conversation? :rainbowderp:

Phenomenal chapter. Really added a nice touch of depth to Twilight and Celestia's relationship that so many fics don't always pull off that well. Also, I found myself getting a good laugh out of how you translated the whole Nightmare Moon incident into, well, 'real life' as it were. Definitely a creative way of doing it.

Keep it up. I don't want to have to wait another year in between chapters again. It's just too damn good :pinkiehappy:

3309680
Thank you kindly, fair gentleman.

Easily the best-written chapter so far. You've come a long way since the beginning! Keep it up!

This is just poetry...

More please.

Yes. This pleases me. My fancies are tickled.

I swear I thought this story had died. This is awesome.

Let me wipe my tears off my cell screen first....

That was amazing...simply amazing. Normally I don't enjoy giving long reviews because I feel like my feelings can be expressed very simply, but this is divine and lovely and beautiful all at once. It deserves something much more than a 'good job' or 'i liked this'.

Let me start off by saying I saw the word court and froze up. I'm stuck at work for 8 hours and have no break, but needed something to take my mind off of that. This did it.

From beginning to end I LOVED this. It was perfect, in a sense of what I hope the much more developed version of these characters would be like. They weren't and aren't perfect. They are flawed, scarred and imperfect, which makes them much more beautiful. They

were truly human. But their were so true to character, it was nothing short of them from the show. The emotion was so real and raw, I cried a little, laughed, sympathized and was even turned on at one point. I haven't enjoyed a fan fiction story this much in years.

I'll say my favorite part was Celestia. She's my favorite from the show and you developed her character beautifully. Everything felt right and good, like reading a good book, but with more details. I enjoyed her traits and how you described her. She was lonely, as many depict her, but you gave a reason, a deep and meaningful reason. I love how flawed her character is and how afraid she is. She's flawed perfectly and still perfect.

She's so warm. So warm...it's like lyng in the sun...

Favorite line. Made me think of her in Alicorn form.

The sex was well written...very well written...

'Oh, he's not really gonna do it, is he?'

'Omg. He's... He's really doing it...'

NTL

That was simply amazing. And it felt so real! Not like some alibi plot thrown around a glamour sex scene, especially with the demystification of Celestia from a godess to human being with insecurities and actually being affected by age and life (Her ex-husband is Discord, isn't he? :trollestia:). And of course so much attention to detail, so many little things that just make love this story more.

Going by some very early discussions of this story, I always thought Twilestia was the final goal of this story. I think I like it much more this way, as a one time only thing. I'm looking forward to whatever comes next, be by you or DH :twilightsmile:

3310212 I think you took the words out of my mouth. This is the reason I loved this chapter so much.

great update!!!! not what I thought was going to happen but damn good update!!!

Always a pleasure to see some Twilestia injected into a story—courtesy of DH, no less! It's good to know he's still writing. He has a knack for fleshing out Celestia's character, even in a setting as different from Equestria as this one.

(Sleepless, please remind DH that he's awesome.)

I also loved all the references and cameos (Spike as Celestia's kid, Luna's "nightmarish" problem, Cheerilee as a fellow teacher, Cadence as a therapist who's all too eager to use "drugs" to make people better). I seriously want to believe that it was Discord at the door, especially due to how Celestia described him.

I just hope that, after all this talk with Celestia about how she was the one who caused all the pain in her marriage, Twilight doesn't get the idea that it was all her fault that her relationship with Dash ended. Some of the blame may lie on her—as described here—but Dash wasn't exactly being a saint either.

I'll be looking forward to the next chapter—and I expect much catharsis, hugging and sexy times! :twilightsmile:

Everytime I read a new chapter to this, I tend to expect it will have conversations which lead to sex that doesn't always advance the plot or develop the underdeveloped. That's the problem I have with your stories. I still think we could have done without the RariJack.

But while I don't think the Twilestia sex was strictly "necessary", it never felt out of place. It had just as much depth as the FlutterMac with great characterization for Celestia. She was a sad and lonely woman who has deep scars of her own. Both figuratively and physically. I also liked that they decided to just keep it as a one time thing. That seemed to be the mature thing to do.

Good use of your Spike too.

I really like that this story is expanding more, and I'm still curious as to how things will go down next.

Btw, that prequel Fluttermac story you said I could do, almost done with detailing the story and will hopefully start writing soon.

Somewhere along the line this went from a silly little anthro shower scene to one of the most impressive deconstructions of the MLP universe I've ever read.

Huh.

Quick correction:

know that, and in retrospect it is so obvious what was going on and what I should have done, but...” Twilight closes her eyes and sighs. “I really, really just couldn’t deal with it. Iknow that, and in retrospect it is so obvious what was going on and what I should have done, but...” Twilight closes her eyes and sighs. “I really, really just couldn’t deal with it. I

* Missing quote at the start
* 'I' travelled from the start to the end
* Missing quote at the end

True siblings. I like.

You know what the problem is with this story?
Every time I finish the newest chapter, I want to read right on into the next one.

3310699 very true though this does represent many relationships around the world. i even had a fling a another boy for a day. it JUST HAPPENS. mo wrong ideas mind you.... but hey now im waiting for a girl i've been waiting for 2 years to dump her boy friend. though it hurts, I believe she's worth it. i guess... i can wait a couple more years... :fluttershysad:

Saw it coming from a mile away, & i just stood there staring into the light 'till it hit me like a ton of bricks
... and the aftermath was glorious
Beautifully written & showed a great deal of in depth emotion & character background i loved to read (though listening to Alice Cooper - Poison & Rock you like a Hurricane wasn't helping my giggling like an idiot at 3 in the morning during), though one thing i did find interesting about this & last chapter was the dishing out of karma-tic justice (even if i did find it a tad harsh on one side, spoilers coming up)
Twi has a big first break-up whilst Dash has her first big break-up (i guess, there may have been others mentioned or not & i just haven't re-reviewed the story lately but meh) & the results? Twi has a passionate night with her milf of a college professor whilst Dash basically gets prison raped by her butch ex gf :twilightoops:
All in all a great addition & anxious to see what happens with there relationship from here (& wouldn't turn down a CheerLestia side story detailing what happens on that front either :ajsmug:)

I LOVE Twilestia. In any form. I read this way to fast for it to be 20 k words. Continue good sir.:twilightsmile:

I must have more

You totally got celestia right, man, just wow, i have never seen someone write celestia like that:heart::heart::heart::heart:

Well, I sure as sugar didn't see that coming.

The thing I love about this fic is that it's so much more than what the first chapter was. It started out as sex, plain and simple. It's still pretty heavily based on it, sure, but now there is this certain substance to it that's hard to find around here. It gets into all that deep, personal stuff that I can't get enough of. The emotions, not just feelings.

Edit: Just took a look at the description, and I knew there was something familiar-feeling about this chapter. I'm a bit surprised to see that DH was involved in the making of this story (or any story, really); It's been far too long since I've seen the brilliance that can come from his work. And boy, did you luck out- I can't think of a better person to have guest written for this chapter. The way he captures the essence of what makes a pony (or in this case, person) tick, masterfully peels the layers of their inner being apart with perfectly-crafted dialogue.. it truly is a pleasure to read. This story was already pretty darn great before, but this new development has multiplied that twofold.

Holy 20k words, Batman! I never thought this fic would turn into a friggin' novel. This chapter was glorious. I can't wait for Twilight and Dash's conversation. Love you long time, Sleepless.

Also, hawt MILF sex is hawt.

EDIT: After some blog post investigations I shall amend a previous statement.
Love you long time, DH.
Don't worry Sleepless, you'll always be in my heart.

huh

This chapter is Fucking Beautiful. Celestia's backstory is tragic and a great adaptation and just the character portrayal itself is spot on.

Even without the sex, this chapter would still be one of the greatest things ever.
(All in my opinion of course)

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter :)

which is to say, Twilight remembered her high school statistics class.

That was genius.

Incidentally, do you or Sleepless want to submit this to the Twilestia is bestia contest page for a chance to get the story featured in the contest winners box? It's certainly a contender, especially within the context of the contest.

You guys are like two lead guitars onstage but with all the great solos and none of the pissing contests.

Wow. The writing in this is just unbelievably amazing!

I can't seem to find the option to favorite this again, or favorite it harder. Is the site broken? :twilightoops:

20k bitch you don't fuck around do ya?

This was brilliant. I love how Celestia's protrayed in this fic and her story was gripping. Somehow this managed to include some really hot, believable Twilestia with lots of feels and then have Twilight try to reconnect with Rainbow. I confess, I'm happy that this is still a Twidash fic, but Twilestia is like my second-most-favorite pairing. I love how Spike is at once Celestia's son and Twilight's pet iguana. His personality is awesome, making comments like 'that's creepy' or criticizing Celestia's cooking skills. Above all of these things though, I took time to notice how spot on Twilight's personality seems in this chapter.

I cannot wait for more.

.......Well damn

That's about all I can say to do this justice. Also I'm just curious if Cadance and Shining Armor are married in this universe or not. Because Twi's sister in law being Luna and Celestia's psychiatrist would be.......kinda awkward.

My mine has been thouroughly melted by awesome. Keep it up.:pinkiehappy::heart:

I found this story not too long after you posted the very first chapter. And I LOVED the idea, not just Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle, but the humanization, and the idea of being at college. I thought it had potential. And with every chapter afterwards, I have only grown to love it more, the balance of story and sex, your writing style itself, the detail you labor into it, and most importantly, the REALISM and BELIEVABLITY you've given every part of the story. It is without a doubt one of my favorite things I have ever read, and I read an INORDINATE amount. But this last chapter... this last chapter has blown me away. I've read it 3 times already. And yet I still can't find a single way that it isn't perfect. Please, NEVER stop writing.

Even with the never ending foreplay, I really enjoyed it! :heart:

Dreams do come true! :trollestia: Or lewd fantasies! Good job, Twilight, nice way to seduce Celestia! :pinkiehappy:

ummm .... im not sure how i feel about this chapter , turning the whole platonic relationship of twiXCelestia on its head is .... welll its odd , hot but odd , and spike being celestia's son oh mi words, well it was an interesting develipmint and as long as we dont see A) A three way out of this B)legal action taken on any of the charictors , or C) gient robot tintical porn happen anytime soon , im ok with this

Login or register to comment