• Published 8th Jun 2015
  • 2,791 Views, 218 Comments

Player Number Three - Candy-Sweets_12



SweetieBelle and ButtonMash are preparing to be parents for their first foal.With Sweetie's new emotions,and ButtonMash's work schedule,can the two do it?Fortunately,they have friends and family on their side.Warning:May contain sexual, bloody topics

  • ...
12
 218
 2,791

Chapter 14

Everypony was outside, vests on and awaiting instructions from the leaders of each team. Apple Bloom and Scootaloo had convinced their sisters to let them help like everyone else. Mina and the former Cmc stood next to the team leaders, who were speaking with the team of ponies looking up on what to do.

"Thanks for comin' everyone, we really need yall's help this year planting our food, so let's give it our all and do our best. Let's get into the true spirit of Winter Wrap Up," Everyone cheered at Applejack's words.

"Let's give it our all to clear the sky and melt the snow!" Rainbow dash encouraged, her children cheering loudly with everypony else.

"And help the animals come back fro hibernation." Fluttershy said, Perplexity cooing happily on her back with her on little vest.

"Yeah!" Everyone chanted.

"Then let's get to work shall we?" Twilight declared as she stepped up in her modified outfit. They each parted separate ways, the weather team heading to ponds and lakes and flying into the air to clear the clouds.

The farming team heading to the fields and gardens to plow and plant.

And the animal team went to the homes of all of the sleeping animals, they immediately set to work as Twilight went to check the stock on hay for the bird's nests.

"See you later Button." Sweetie Belle said as she turned away.

"Don't strain yourself," The green vest stallion said worriedly.

"I should say the same for the stallion who'll be pulling a heavy snow plow through thick ice." She teased. Button smiled as they made their separate ways.

*****

"Three months of freezing snow-ins, with awesome holidays,"

"We took time off with our families, stayed at home and played,

"But the food we've stored is running out, and we can't grow with the snow,"

"It's time to welcome back the Spring, and say goodbye to the cold..."

Twilight Sparkle came trotting up the road, giving out shovels to pegasi clearing the snow, and bells to set up for waking the animals. Having heard the four, she joined in as well, "The time's come to welcome Spring, and all things warm and green, but it's also time to say goodbye, it's Winter we must clean, as you all can see, we have a big job to do, so let's get to it without our magic, so Spring can come through..." She sang. Everyone joined along as they wrapped up Winter for the town of Ponyville.

"Winter Wrap Up, Winter Wrap up! Let's finish up this holiday cheer," They sang out boldly.

"Winter Wrap Up, Winter Wrap up, 'cause tomorrow Spring is here, cause tomorrow Spring is here." Scootaloo used her shovel to clear the rooftops of snow with several other pegasi. Whilst Mina melted some of the extra snow with Spike, resulting in her helping on the weather team.

"Bringing home the Southern birds, most pegasus' job begins," Scootaloo shoveled the snow to the ground and in to a watering carriage.

"Melting all of the snow and ice to let the sunshine in," Mina, who was melting it to turn it into water, sang next.

"We warm the town and clear the way of snow,"

"As the sun comes out, Spring's beauty will glow!" The two sang together.

"Winter Wrap Up, Winter Wrap Up,"

"Let's finish up this holiday cheer." Pinkie Pie said, skidding to a stop on her skates.

"Winter Wrap Up, Winter Wrap Up,"

"'Cause tomorrow Spring will be here,"

"Winter Wrap Up, Winter Wrap Up,"

"Cause tomorrow Spring is here, cause tomorrow Spring is here." Rarity and Fluttershy sang together.

"Many animals rest through the chilling winter days and nights," Sweetie Belle sang out.

"We wake them up and fix their homes, underneath the ice." Apple Bloom continued.

"We help gather up all of their food, and do our best to make them feel at home,"

"We welcome back the southern birds, so their families can grow!" They sang harmoniously.

"Winter, Winter," Rarity and Sweetie Belle sang out.

"Winter Wrap Up, Winter Wrap Up, let's finish up this holiday cheer," Everyone continued.

"Winter, Winter,"

"Winter Wrap Up, Winter Wrap Up, let's finish up this holiday cheer,"

By this time, a lot of nests were done due to their being a lot of ponies working on them, and were being set in trees, Twilight's daughter, who had been following her, checked it off of the list. They moved on to the ice skaters who were moving gracefully in a graph formation to separate the ice. Pinkie nodded to Twilight as her daughter did as her mother. Twilight's son, who had a separate checklist, checked off melting the ice just as his sister did. Twilight had no problem with them both having one, this way they won't have to double check, though they do it anyway.

"Winter, Winter,"

"Winter Wrap Up, Winter Wrap Up, cause tomorrow Spring is here, cause tomorrow Spring is here."

The Southern Birds had just arrived really early just as Twilight checked with the animal group, which had bells tied primly above the homes of the animals below. Taking their place, the Southern birds watched as Screwball pulled at the rope cord wrapped around a tree branch. The bells rung easily and the animals emerged from the hole. Fluttershy heard the flapping of two pairs of wings as the snakes came out, and wasn't surprised to find Twilight and her daughter, in the air, who was nervously checking off her list as her brother rolled his eyes and checked his. Next was the farming.

"No easy task to clear the ground, plant our tiny seeds," Applejack looked at the small seed with a sprout shooting out of it. Her daughter continued staring hopefully and excitedly at the ponies pulling the plows and planting seeds down below, just as her cousins swooped in and checked it off the list.

"With proper care and sunshine, everyone it feeds," Applejack continued.

"Apples," Her daughter joined,

"Carrots," Her son added.

"Celery stalks, colorful flowers too, we must work so very hard, it's just so much to do!" Apple Bloom trotted over to her sister and saw the neat rows of seeds being planted.

"We finished with the nests, now your promise." Apple Bloom accused.

"What promise?" Johnny asked.

"Ah' promised your aunt to let her help, and as soon as the pegasi finish up with clearing most of the snow, Ah'll give her a job to do." Applejack explained.

"How come she couldn't help before?" Her daughter asked.

"Ah' don't want her to strain herself by pulling a plow, so I'm letting her plant and water some seeds." Applejack said simply.

"Speakin' of jobs, what's the hold up?" Apple Bloom asked. She caught a glimpse of Scootaloo's shadow and looked up to see the orange mare flying at low and slow pace.

"Hey Scoots! What's the big hold up? Shouldn't the sky be nearly clear by now?"

"Yeah, we just need to hear the sign-" A loud screech from a far off bird cut her off, and suddenly, Rainbowdash came racing from the sky, a whole tunnel full of pegasi behind her and collecting snow and ice, and any of the poor clouds in the sky. From a distance, they saw The Sparkles make a movement with their quills.

"Guess that ya start now sis." Applejack said. Apple Bloom grinned. She gathered a giant package of seeds and was directed where to plant them and water over them. There were already other ponies in the field, and eventually everyone was working on the crops. keeping pests out, watering them, planting saplings and seeds, all through the night.

*******************************************

Twilight looked out into the warm night sky, and smiled down at her children in an fruit cart Flash was pulling next to her. She looked over to the former Cmc, who were doing their best to keep their own eyes open, sometimes having them cross or go in different directions like Ditzy's before nodding off for a few seconds.

"Girls, if you want to take a short break, you can." Twilight suggested.

"Yeah," Button said behind Sweetie Belle, he was pulling a watering cart as Sweetie Belle before him planted the seeds.

"You shouldn't strain yourselves, we're almost done anyways." Pipsqueak agreed.

"Do you know what your doing?" Scootaloo asked Rumble after giving him the seeds.

"Yeah, I've done it before, you should get some-" The three had already dozed off in the grass next to the fields. "rest." He finished. He smiled at the trio and continued his work. They continued plowing into the early morning, in which it was finally done. Winter was completely wrapped up. Twilight trotted up the hill and looked down at the town below as she climbed the steep hill.

"Now that we've done what we had to do, we all found our place, and worked with all of our hearts, many tough times we faced. But we went through it without our magic, helped the Earth pony way, we each did our part and did our best today, did our best today..."

Winter Wrap Up, Winter Wrap Up,"

"We finished up our holiday cheer," The weather team caroled.

"Winter Wrap Up, Winter Wrap Up,"

"Cause today Spring is finally here," The plantation team replied.

"Cause today Spring is finally here, cause today Spring is finally here, cause today Spring is here...."

Twilight looked down at the cheering ponies of Ponyville. All of which were enjoying the warm sun. "We've all worked hard for this day to come and now, the sun is shining, the animals are awake, and our food is planted." Everyone cheered again. "I'd like to thank all of you for your hard work to wrap up our beloved season, I owe a thank you to each and every one of you for the hardships you've been through. Happy Spring everybody!" The town rejoiced, and celebrated briefly before heading back to their homes, many foals playing around in the cleared out parks and fields. Button carried Sweetie Belle home, smiling at the are sprawled across his back.

"Happy Spring Sweetie Belle." He watched hopefully at the little foals playing with their parents and smiled.

Author's Note:

I know, I know this is a short chapter, (at least on my terms) I should probably have like, WAY more right? Truth be told, it took a lot of time to come up with diverse lines from the original song. By the way, at the beginning, Mina is the one in orange, while AB is in red. Scoots is purple while Sweetie is pink. Twilight and all of Ponyville sing along as well throughout this chapter. Hope you enjoyed it (considering that I had to rewrite it several times) I'd appreciate a comment, good or bad, a like, and read my other stories as well. Tell other users too. Please check out my Deviant Art too. I have the same username. I'd really appreciate it. But mostly, I can't believe it, my story; Player Number Three, has been seen over four hundred times.:rainbowderp::pinkiegasp: I'm..... shocked, to say the least, I never thought that my fanfictions ever get so many views. Thank you everyone, truly. Peace.

-Candy:heart::twilightsmile::pinkiehappy::ajsmug: