• Published 24th May 2012
  • 6,675 Views, 15 Comments

Spikey-Wikey?.... - Chrispy



What happens to Rarity, when she find out Spike no longer loves her?...

  • ...
14
 15
 6,675

Love... Poison?

"She is perfect" said Spike as he walked behind Rarity and Twilight. He starred at her as she walked, he watched every move she made, and she knew it, she liked it too. She swayed her gorgeous tail in front of his face, each waft of her tail shampoo making him seem to fall even more in love with her.

"Where are we even going?" asked Twilight as she studied their surroundings "This doesn't look very familiar to me but-"

"Hush, hush my dear, do not trouble yourself with wondering where we are, or why we're going, it will all be clear in a little while" said Rarity as she pushed her mane from her eyes "Besides, if I really wanted you to know I would have told you"

She turned around and looked at Spike, "Spike, are you alright?" she asked as she turned to face him completely.

His heart almost jumped out of his chest as he stumbled out the words "Yes beautiful, I mean gorgeous, I mean my love... I mean Rarity".

She gave a snicker and then turned back around "Rightyo then let us continue!". As she began walking deeper and deeper into the Forest Twilight began to get worried.

"We're no where near any type of civilization, why are we out here, there is no point in this, we've got to go back, no one is going to be able to save us, Rarity? RARITY? RARITY!? Are you even listening!?" she screamed "Dear, dear calm down, we're almost there, don't you recognize this place" she said as she moved away some of the brush revealing their destination, Zecora's hideaway.

"This is where you planned on taking us... for a nice...I don't even know what to say... this isn't like you Rarity, uou feeling alright?" said Twilight placing her hoof on Rarity's head.

"I am alright, don't you worry!" Said Rarity as she swatted away Twilight's hoof with her own "We're here to have a nice relaxing day, AFTER I get some things I need for this FABULOUS dress I'm making!"

"Oh, so that's why we came all the way out here, for something for one of your dresses? Doesn't suprise me though, it is you after all" said Twilight as the two walked into Zecora's hideaway giggling.

"I KNOW!" shouted Spike "I know exactly what I'll do, I'll make a love potion, and then Rarity will fall in love with me!". As soon as he said that Zecora came bursting from her hideaway.

"What a lovley day, a great way to start dontcha' say?, how you doin' Spike, are ya' feelin' alright?" she exclaimed as she ran over to Spike.

"Hello Zecora! and yes I'm doing fine, just a little love struck" Spike said blushing a bit.

"In love with Rarity I see, well ol' Zecora might have the cure for whatcha' need, follow me and I can tell ya' whatcha' gonna need, altough I cannot garuntee, that it will give ya' all ya' seek!" Zecora said walking back to her Hideaway. As the two drew nearer and nearer to Zecora's hideaway Spike couldn't help but get overly anxious, he was going to finally have his love love him back. "Thank you again Zecora!" shouted Rarity as she began to leave with Twilight.

"Aren't you coming Spike dear?" she asked as she and Twilight paused by the door of the hideaway "Uh... No I'm just gonna.. stay here... and err... help-"

"Help me whip up a few tings, I could use another one... uhh...of these" She said as she pointed to one of the many flowers in Rarity's bag.

"Oh by all means you may have this one back, I don't need it if you do!" Rarity said as she pulled the flower from her bag with her magic.

"No no honey you can go, don't worry i've got Spike here but I'm lovin' da' magic's glow!" She said as she and Spike rushed in to the hideaway.

"They seem a bit... wierd don't they Twilight?" Rarity said as she put the flower back in her bag.

"Well yes, they do but they aren't up to anything, or at least they didn't look like it!"

"Twlight dear" said Rarity "Did you see the way they were acting, did you see how Zecora was covering for him? not to mention the fact that they both ran into the house the first chance they could get!, they're up to something, I just know it!".


Meanwhile inside the hideaway Zecora and Spike were working extra fast to get everything they needed for the potion.

"So you're sure this is going to make Rarity fall in love with me?" said Spike as he rushed toward a cabinet quickly thrusting the door open and pulling out a few jars of things.

"I can garuntee nothing, but I can tell ya' this one ting' if she truly love ya', you'll see it in everyting' she do, as it will all be about you!" said Zecora as she poured a few things in to the cauldron "But you're not gonna win her like that, you've grabbed the things that come from bat! Ya' tryina' make her love ya' not hate ya' slow down, take a break let ol' Zecora just make!"

"But you're sure this will make her love me? I don't want her not to love me, I just... love her too much to ever let her-"

"I've said it before, and I'll say it again, nothin' much is gonna come about from worryin'! let me handle this mess, you go take a rest, you've a long day ahead and it will be rough, but you've gotta rest up or it won't be enough!" said Zecora as she took everythign spike was carrying and dumped it into the mix. She turned to the shelf and grabbed a few more things, added them to the cauldron and began to sing.

"Ek is 'n makin 'Hierdie doepa, ek is 'n hard te werk!al hierdie werk is nie vir niks!dit sal net goed wees!Spike en die rariteit die beste van die paartjies daar sal wees!Kan nie nothin 'verkeerd in ou Zecora se arms!" she sang as Spike began to drift off in to sleep.

"Dontcha' worry my friend, when you wake up again, everything will be done, and you and your hun' can go and have some fun!".


Spike awoke sometime later to an empty house. He had no idea where Zecora could have gone and quite frankly he couldn't have cared at all, of course she had helped him a great deal, but right now all he could think about was Rarity. He slowly made his way over to the cauldron and took a whiff.

"YUCK! That smells disgusting! Rarity will never even come near this with it smelling this bad!" Said Spike as he jumped back from the cauldron.

He looked around the room for something, anything to try and make this smell better, he knew that without a good scent, Rarity wouldn't be his. He looked around for sometime until finally he saw the perfect thing, one of the flowers that Rarity had offered Zecora earlier when she said she "needed" more.

"I remember that! it smelled awfully good!... well maybe it was Rarity... who knows, well we'll see!"

As he walked toward the shelf with thew flower on it he soon realized he was far to short to reach it.

"What am I going to do now, I've got to get that flower! I've just got to!"

Then it hit him, if I can't reach it from down here, I'll just climb until I get up there. So he began his seemingly never ending climb to the top of the shelf where the flower lay. On the way up he accidentally knocked something in to the cauldron, he couldn't see it too well, but from what he could see it seemed as if it read Bloom of wealth which sounded completely unfamiliar to him, but then again most hings that were in Zecora's hideaway sounded pretty unfamiliar to him so he kept on with his decent even though he kept knocking things in, by the time he got to the flower he had knocked three things in, three jars which all seemed to read something good, so he paid no mind. As he came close and closer to the flower he soon realized that this climb had been for nothing, as this wasn't the flower he had seen before, but one very similar, but with a much stronger, and more vile scent.

"This is not what I wanted!" shouted Spike as he slammed his foot onto the shelf. As soon as he did that the shelf began to wobble back and forth and so did he, as it tumbles back and forth Spike fell. He fell into the cauldron, but quickly resurfaced.

"Oh wow! this smells a lot better than it did before, it must have been these jars! I don't know or care what they are, but they're miracle workers" said Spike as he climbed from the cauldron.

"Now just to find a vial to put this in!" thought Spike to himself as he canned around the room.

"Aha! there!" he thought pointing to one of the shelves on the other side of the room.

As he ran toward the shelf he realized that all of the vials were already full. "Oh well" he thought as he grabbed the first vial and began to pour it out upon the floor.

"I should grab two just in case something happens to the first one!" he thought as he poured a second vial out on to the floor. As he grabbed and emptied the rest of the vials he thought to himself, "Better safe than sorry, right?".

When he was finished he walked back over to the cauldron and began to slowly fill each vial with he potion.

"This smells incredible!" Thought Spike as he inhaled a deep breath.

"Maybe I should drink some... to fall more in love with Rarity!" He thought as he poured one of the vials down his throat he heard a sudden knock on the door, as he turned to look who was coming in, he felt the sudden urge to drink even more, as he poured more and more down his throat the door slowly creaked open, and he saw Twilight, and as soon as he saw her, he knew that he needed to kiss, hug and love her for the rest of his life, and soon Rarity was a long forgotten thought from his mind, he was now in love with Twilight, and he knew nothing could ever change that.

Comments ( 14 )

I like it.... More?:rainbowkiss:

Could use a once over from the grammar fairy. It is interesting though but I must confess Spike seems a little smarter then to just fuck with the potion. Shits dangerous and he has no idea what hes doing after all.

I have been waiting for someone make this fic of Spike and love potions.

loool

Tracking
And plz MOAR!:flutterrage:

Interesting concept but a few things;

1. Some spelling errors like a few tings and uou feeling alright otherwise not that many.
2. Choosing Zecora as a character and trying to portray her can be difficult since she always rhymes. This was not pulled off that well.
3. I agree with Bookworm. The plot kind of feel into a hole when Zecora actually made a love potion for Spike. She would never do that because it's against her character and such.
4. Now you gone on and made me wanna look for Twike fictions...

You got some errors and the plot feels a little "sloppy" but other then that I like it. its nice and I always like me a good spike story.

I think you made Zecora sound a little sterotypical if you know what I mean. :trixieshiftleft:

I still like this though and hopefully Zecora will mix up an antidote before things get out of hoove. :raritydespair:

GRAMMAR NAZI TIME!!
"They seem a bit... wierd don't they Twilight?" Rarity said as she put the flower back in her bag.

639648 Me and you are going to get along PERFECT! Anyway...back to the story...

Alright, it felt very, very rushed, like so rushed that I almost skipped many of it just to get to the bottom, and that's never a good thing. Asoo, Zecora was WAY OCC, like so much you might as well change her into Applejack with the way she was speaking (with slang).

In my own eyes, I HATE Spike/Rarity pairings and am a complete sap for Spike/Twilight pairngs 100% so to be blunt, that's the whole, reason I'm going to stay with this fic, it may seem very harsh, but at least you will get my honest feedback and a favorite....although I would not mind whatsoever if it goes from Twilight to other mares, I'm down for everything save for Spike/Rarity. :rainbowwild:

:fluttershysad:Please tell me you still writing?

Allow me to tell you that this is by far the WORST incarnation of Spike I've ever seen. Why? Cuz there's a difference between being desperate and reckless, and being just plain stupid. I mean how dumb does one needs to be to find it convenient to take a drink from an unknown portion in which you accidentally mixed another 3 unknown ingredients, from a vial that just a few moments ago had yet ANOTHER unknown potion? :facehoof:
Not to mention that you made him kind of a jerk, since he doesn't give a crap about making a total mess around Zecora's house.
Funnily enough I love the Spilight pair. And I love even more to watch Rarity regret her lack of appreciation for Spike, so I might as well keep an eye on this one.

Fuck, Spike! :rainbowhuh:

The fact that this only has one chapter, and said chapter has mistakes, not much character interaction, and incorrect personalities, makes me know I probably won't enjoy this later. Sorry, but ima have to cut it here. Maybe next time.:ajsleepy:

Login or register to comment