• Published 2nd Jun 2015
  • 752 Views, 30 Comments

Ponies Destroy Iconic Landmarks - gamerboy111

  • ...
17
 30
 752

The Leaning Tower of Golden Gate

Pisa. A wonderful city. Beautiful too. Everybody was happy, traveling around. It was a tourist favorite, due to one landmark in particular. The Leaning Tower of Pisa. It was made a long time ago, but some engineers messed up, and didn't take in to equation the softness of the ground. A side sunk into the ground, thus making The Tower of Pisa... The Leaning Tower of Pisa. But enough history lessons. Back to ponies.

Apple Jack was exploring Pisa, but being an element bearer, it was her job to not get noticed. The humans have blocked off access to a lot of dumb things around here. She wondered why, but didn't question why. She wore a large coat to hide her identity, because she was an element bearer, as she said. Bronies can be completely extreme. She looked around, before spotting something that caught her attention. A tower. Leaning.

She was shocked that the humans haven't tried to fix it, or better yet, get it down. She knew she had to do something. She walked up to the Leaning Tower. When she got close enough to the not leaning side, she took of her coat. The humans freaked out.

"Probably jast y'all bronies again..." She said aloud. She was just about to kick it, to knock it over when a loud whistling sound was heard. Apple Jack took her attention to a small red object in the sky. It grew bigger, and bigger... and seemed to be coming closer. Everypony and everyhuman was panicking. Apple Jack squinted her eyes. She then finally realized what it was.

"THE GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE?!" Apple Jack yelled. A second later, it flew JUST overhead, smashing through any tall buildings, and completely and utterly obliterated The leaning Tower of Pisa from existence. The Golden Gate Bridge continued it's flight until it was out of view. After the shock wearied off, every human stared at Apple Jack.

"Ah didn' do anything!" She said.