• Published 28th May 2015
  • 335 Views, 5 Comments

True Friendship - BlazingAngel



A teenager name Red went to stop a man from his world from taking the Element of Harmony and taking over Equestria both pony and human world. Red join forces with the Equestria Girl and stop evil in the world. A new fight had begun...

  • ...
6
 5
 335

Fitting in

Chapter 8

Fitting in

Next day later, while walking up to the school entrance, Red started complaining why he has to be a janitor for a day to Twilight and the other.

"I don`t get the whole point on why she gives me this type of job," he complain, going up the steps, "Who does this anyway?"

"I did," says Applejack, "and when I do the job, I didn`t complain."

She has the point, she didn`t complain on anything, she just get the job done.

Then, she added, "Beside how hard can this be?"

Red replied, "You mean, I can`t do the leader event if I`m stuck on something else?"

"Don`t worry." said Twilight, "We got it covered. We`ll put up posters and tell people about you. It easy."

They all went inside and, the moment Red stepped inside, everyone in the hallway saw him and cheered like a champion. Red has no idea what just happened but its felt good.

"Look like someone here is famous." said Applejack, pushing her way through a group of people trying to shake hands with Red.

Red spotted Little Joe, wave him over and said to him, "What going on?"

"It you they`re cheering for, man." said Little Joe, going up to Red to pat him on the back, "I spread rumors around the school for what you did to Lighting Wind the other day. We were glad when he got suspended from school. We all hate him you know. Right everyone?"

Everyone cheered and, when the bell rings, the cheering stopped and everyone went to class, except for Red, Little Joe, Twilight and Spike.

"Well, that was fast." said Spike, looking around.

"I spread rumors so you can have more votes for tomorrow." said Little Joe, proudly.

"Thank buddy." said Red, slapping him on the back.

Then, he raised an eyebrow and asked, "Little Joe is your name, right?"

"un… no. That what people called me. My real name is Alposum-,"

"Okay! I like Little Joe better." Red exclaimed, turning away.

Little Joe just stared at him and said, "I need to go back to class now." and left.

Red turned to Twilight and Spike and said, "Okay, I guess we split up now."

They both exchange good-bye and walked in different direction.

While Red walked down the hallway, someone bumped into him hard. This made Red fall down to the ground.

Red got up , rubbed his head and said, "Ow man, you better watch where you go-."

He stopped.

He couldn`t believe it.

It was Ace.

Ace just looked at Red and took off down the hallway. Red followed him.

They went down the hallway, pasted the front office and turned into another hallway. Ace went into the janitor room and Red thought this is his chance to capture him.

He was wrong.

When he opened the door, it was empty.

"What the?" he wondered.

Then, someone came up behind him and said, " You got a problem with that?"

It was Vice-Principle Luna.

"Um.. no ma`am." says Red, standing at attention, "I was just coming here to get a broom, ma`am."

"That what I thought." she said and walked down the hallway.

Red sighted.

The only person in this school that scared him is Vice-Principle Luna. She is so freaky! Okay, not that all freaky but still have some things that could easily scare him.

Red turned to the room, picked up a broom and a dustpan and close the door. He walked down the hallway wondering, How did he do that? Disappearing in some small room. What? There a trapdoor under the row of mops?

I don`t think so. Who would put a trapdoor in a janitor room?"

...

For the rest of the day, Red made some good progress of making a friendship bond between him and the Equestria Girls, including Spike and Little Joe.

How?

What Red did is he spent time with each one of them to learn about their experience. The first person he done its with is Twilight, of course.

He was with her in the library to help her find some books. He asked her what was her though in mind.

"Well," she began, stacking up some books, "I usually think about my friends. You see, the Element of Harmony only work it true power of the friendship I kept alive with other. The power of friendship works with potential. All you need is to look inside your heart and find your inner potential. Mine is magic, which keep our keep our friendship together. What your?"

Red thought for a moment and shook his head, "I don`t know." he said, sitting down on a chair.

"Well," says Twilight, also sitting down on a chair next to Red, "Don`t you have any friends you can trust to?"

Red close his eyes and thought for a moment, then held up three fingers.

Twilight nodded and said, "I understand. But, the part is, you have us. You`re never be alone."

Red open his eyes and smiled.

Of course he`d not alone, he still have other to be with.

Red looked at the clock and stated, "I got to get going."

He got up and went to pick up his cleaning equipment and said, "Oh, and Twilight, thank."

He turned and left the library.

He went to help Pinkie Pie at the gym to set up the decoration for the Annual Leader Day. In Red opinion, having Pinkie Pie around seem fun to be with. Though she have a very good sense of humor. Red often though she is going to be a comedian but with her friends around, she always yell jokes to brighten everyone up. That what make Pinkie Pie a good person.

After that, Red went to Applejack to move some stuffs out of a truck outside the school.

Red believed that Applejack was a good, honest person who doesn`t seem to lose her temper. She is a hard-working girl and the strongest of the group. She believe that you-know-what-your-going-to-do-things help a person with his/her manner while they`re unloading crates full of cider out of the truck into the school.

Next on the list is Rarity, which Spike is with her. Red though Rarity goes for fashion but instead, she is a caring girl who willing to share. She does not really thought about herself but for her friends.

"Well, what you`re normally good at?" he asked her.

"Good at making fashion!" she replied, holding up a diamond-covered dress.

"That nice." Red said and turned to Spike.

Spike, on the other hand, was crazy about Rarity. But the truth is that Spike is willing to help with anyone. He is a strong supporter, like Twilight said to Red earlier, and know what to do in any situation.

Next is Fluttershy, good old` Fluttershy who was passing out flyers to get people vote for Red. Fluttershy is a shy girl hut have a big heart. She is so kind to everyone but the thing is, she doesn't talked above a shout, just whispering. Red often asked her why she always so shy in front of everyone.

"Because," she began but never finish her sentence.

"Oh, I get it," said Red, also handing out the flyers, " you just don`t want to come out of your little turtle shell and stay there. What you need to do is to come out and show yourself to the world. Everyone will respect that, I guarantee that. It took me a couple of years to know this: ' Don`t be afraid, come out and show everyone who you truly are.' And I did. Not here, it was somewhere else. But, if you want to stay like that, go ahead, I won`t stop you."

Fluttershy stopped handing out the flyers and looked at Red. Then she smiled. Red smiled back and thought, she thinking about it.

While they were at the soccer field next to the school, Red asked Rainbow Dash what was her characteristic.

"If you want to know," she began, picking up a soccer ball, " you have to beat me on a one-on-one match of soccer. You need five points to win. If you win, I tell. Loses, don`t bother asking me that again."

She turned and kicked the ball with such speed to the goalie, "One point for Rainbow Dash!"

"How can you score if the game hadn`t start yet?" Red asked. walking up to her.

"Fine," she said, picking up another ball, "Game reset. Pinkie! The score."

Red didn`t noticed Pinkie was there. So does everyone else. What he also didn't noticed is that Rainbow kicked right past him and score.

Focus, man! He thought, trying to overcome himself and ran toward the ball.

The game was on.

A few minute later, Red sat down on the grass, panting.

She is good, he thought.

The score is 4-0. Another huge defeat.

One more goal for Rainbow Dash, all is lost. Red hadn`t played soccer for a last couple of years.

"You given up?" said Rainbow, kicking the ball around.

"Nope," says Red, "Not yet."

He leaped up, kicked the ball out of her hand and it went flying out of the sideline.

Rainbow just shook her head in disbelief and went after the ball.

"You just made a mistake." she said, throwing the ball over her head but she was wrong.

Its was her.

When she threw it, Red jumped and give a kick.

It went past Rainbow and hit the goalie.

Rainbow mouth was open, so does everyone else.

They couldn`t believe it!

No one can score past Rainbow Dash.

Nobody.

Now there somebody that can prove she is not invincible.

"What were you saying?" said Red, walking past her.

Rainbow face turned red. After went after the ball.

Now, Red thought, lets the real game of soccer began.

After a few minute of sweating and cramping, Red got what he wanted, to get RainBow Dash tired out. He been scoring some points without letting her het the ball. On his fourth score, he ended up kicking the ball so powerful, it ended up burning through the net and fence behind it. The game is now a tie, one more kick for Red and he will get a clear victory.

For RainBow Dash, she is still fighting to get the ball, no sign of defeat was shown on her.

I get it, she is a fighter. Not giving up, Red thought, stopping near the goalie with the ball.

This isn`t right, he thought, if I kick the ball now, I`ll end with all the credit and I don`t wanna do that.
He thought whether or not should he kick the ball. Then, he made a decision.

When Rainbow got up to her heels from losing too much energy during the match, a ball went up to her from Red direction. She looked up in confusion at Red. Red only winked at her and went back to the bleachers to finish cleaning. Red thought Rainbow is going to kick the ball at the net but instead she kicked it out of the field. Red wonder why she kick the ball out when Rainbow walked up to him and hold out her hand, saying " That was a good game. I`m calling it a tie."

Red looked at her, grinned and shook her hand.

" I thought you`re going to kick the ball to the net. Why did you kicked it out of the field?" he asked, still wondering why she kicked it out.

"Because," she began, sitting down on a bleacher, "I thought you going to do the same thing but you ended up giving me the ball. I wonder why you did it and I thought I would do the same. You could`ve made the shot to win."

"Yeah well, I don`t want to end up with all the glory and stuffs. I never do that to people. That not my types." says Red, looking around wondering why everyone here.

Then, Rainbow said, " I would`ve done the same thing, though I love winning, but the thing is, my types is being loyal to all of my friends. I`ll take all the risks and would never lets them down. Everything's won`t go the ways its would without Rainbow Dash." she stand up and added, " And plus, I`m awesome. Nobody can beat me, not even you!"

"Yeah but, I almost beat you on soccer." said Red.

"That doesn`t count," says Rainbow, picking up a football, "Now, lets play football!"

Red moaned.

Can`t this girl give me a break, he thought.

The school bell ring and, hoping Rainbow Dash don`t get him, Red ran down the bleachers and ran up to the school door, Red bend down to catch his breath and get his thoughts together. Now, he got everything he need to know. He went inside to get to the classroom he first came to the school to get away from all the noise around him. While he was walking to the classroom, he thought of all the six girls he talked to and remembered Twilight saying that all of them have inner potentials that was part of their friendship. Red also realized they are not just part of friendship, but the Element of Harmony. Inner potentials can unlock the power of the Element of Harmony.

Red thought what the other were then remembered that they each told him their personality.

Twilight is Magic

Pinkie Pie=Laughter

Applejack=Honesty

Rarity=Generosity

Fluttershy =Kindness

Rainbow Dash=Loyalty.

For some reason, Spike is not part of it. Red just couldn`t understand why Spike is left out. He felt sorry for him.

Red reached his destination without delay and, before he turned the knob, thought again. Twilight asked me what my potential was. I never really thought about it. What is it? Honor? Bravery?

Red thought of all that has nothing to do with friendship.

"I`ll find out soon." he said, opening and closing the door behind him. Red don`t know why he at the classroom for. He just want to get away from all the noise that was giving him a headache. He walked down the room and sat behind the teacher desk and relax. What if Vice-Principle Luna catches him for not doing his work?

"Nah," says Red, lending down on the chair, " she`ll never find me."

The door swing open and Red was startled when he heard it. He thought it was Vice-Principle Luna but it wasn`t; it was Little Joe.

"I knew I`ll find you here!" he started, closing the door, "I was hoping is you will help me solve this case that some idiots try to rebel against the cafeteria lady a moment ago. I don`t know why but its sure to find out."

"What? you`re a investigator?" said Red, surprised by Little Joe handiwork.

"And a reporter." said Little Joe, holding out the school newspaper, "wait till you see the headline!"

The door swing open again and Red still thought it was Vice-Principle Luna, but again, it was false alarm. Twilight and Spike came through the door and Twilight says, "There you are! I heard rumors about what happened at the soccer field. I guess I wasn`t good as you at her game."

"Yeah, that why we went looking for you," said Spike, walking up to Red and pointed out, "Now, do you still have any money from that card game you won earlier? I was trying to break open a venting machine."

"Umm… let me check." said Red. patting around his pockets. When he reached his left pocket. He felt something then pulled out a slip of paper. He opened it up and read it.

"What you got there?" asked Twilight, walking up to him.

"Nothing." says Red, crumbling its up and threw it to the trash can and said, " What are we`re going to do next? More flyers? A speech?"

"No, me and the girls were thinking about making a song." she replied, pulling out a lyric and handed it to Red.

Red took it and said, "Who do you think I am? Some Opera? Funny that I don`t sing."

"But you have to," beg Twilight, "who will take part of it?"

"I will." said Little Joe, raising his hand.

"See, at least someone here want to sing." pointed out Twilight.

"That not the point!" said Red.

While they were having their argument, Spike was curious about what Red thrown in the trash can. He walked over to it, reached in, pulled out the crumble- up paper, unfold it up and read it.

"Twilight?" he says, looking up to Twilight, "Take a look at this."

He handed it to Twilight. Twilight took it, read it and look at Red.

"It not what you think, Twilight." said Red.

"You`re here to try and take my crown so you can destroy it?" Twilight half-yelled at Red.

The paper she was holding said:

Search and Destroy

Target: Element of Harmony

Author's Note:

Uh oh, now someone is in trouble.:twilightoops:

Ah, if you really want to find out what happen to Red, please click on the next chapter.

[Don't forget to it the like button on the top of the screen!]