• Published 28th May 2015
  • 335 Views, 5 Comments

True Friendship - BlazingAngel



A teenager name Red went to stop a man from his world from taking the Element of Harmony and taking over Equestria both pony and human world. Red join forces with the Equestria Girl and stop evil in the world. A new fight had begun...

  • ...
6
 5
 335

Betrayal

Chapter 2

Betrayal

"Ace?" Red said, surprised.

Ace pushed Red off him, ran for the crown, pick it up and turn back to stare at Red.

"Good to see you Red." Ace smiled as he hold up the crown in front of his face. holding up the crown.

The mare from the room and the rest of her friends came to see what going on.

" Red?" said Fluttershy.

"Get back, all of you!" ordered Red.

He then walked up to Ace. " Why are you doing this?" He asked.

"Oh, something." replied Ace, taking out his robotic hand and take off a pink crystal that was right in the middle of the crown.

He threw it to the mare, Red heard her name is Twilight, and said to her, "Thank you for your cooperation."

"My crown!" says Twilight, catching her crown.

" You`re not going anywhere." said Red.

"Oh, you`re right. I`m not." says Ace, "That why I brought you here." He walked up to a mirror close to a wall.

"That mirror won`t open for the next 30 moon." said Twilight.

But Ace turned and said to her," Have you ever heard that you can open up portal wherever you want?" He reach inside his cloak and pulled out a device.

Aiming at the mirror and, with just a click, a spark of electricity open up a portal on the mirror. "Well, so long, brother. I`ll leave this open if you`re smart enough to come after me." He stepped through the portal and disappeared.

"No!" screamed Red as he attempt to go after him.

When he was about to go through the portal, Twilight stepped in to stop him. "No," she began, "You can`t go after him. You don`t know what are in the other side!"

"So?" says Red, felling angry of what just happened.

"She right." said a voice.

Red turned his head to see who said that and saw a tall, white-skinned unicorn stepped into the room. "And who are you?" asked Red.

"How dare you address to Princess Celestia like that?" said Twilight.

"Princess Celestia?" asked Red, feeling uneasy.

"Yes, I`m Princess Celestia, ruler of all Equestria. But I`m warning you, going out into the time like will be dangerous and like Princess Twilight had stated, you don`t even know what on the other side."

After she said this, Red backed up from Twilight and control his temper.

"Fine." he finally said.

"Good, now follow me." said Princess Celestia.

They walked out of the room and head out into the hallway, accompany by the group. He know who is Fluttershy, Rarity and Twilight is but the other he learned are is Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie and the little dragon named Spike. Applejack is a tan color skin, blond haired and wear a cowboy hat. Rainbow Dash has a blue color-skin and a colorful hair. And Pinkie Pie has a pink-colored skin and pink haired. Spike, again, is a dragon. That its.

When Princess Celestia led Red and the group to a throne room, she turned and asked Red, "Red, what bring you here to Equestria, beside trespassing into my castle and injuring two on my guards?"

"You mean I was going after a guy who just went through a portal a minute ago?" replied Red.

"Oh yes and what was his name?"

"Ace"

"And why did he take the Element of Harmony?"

"I has no idea." said Red.

Princess Celestia signed and then said, "That crystal hold the true power of the Element of Harmony. Whoever hold the crystal will process the power to use it against anyone who stand in its way. Like Sunset Shimmer did the few months ago."

Red have no idea who is Sunset Shimmer is, but he felt sure that she is on the other side of the portal.

"What can I do?" Red asked.

"Since you don't know what on the other side of the portal, Twilight and Spike will help you to find your brother and bring him back home along with the crystal and you`ll will take your brother to whatever you came."

"I`ll be glad to help, same as Spike." says Twilight.

"Sure, we can help any ponies whenever they needed one." said Spike.

"Thank but no thank, I`m sure I can do this alone. Only I know my brother more than anyone from my place." says Red, feeling uncomfortable.

"Yes but like I said, you don`t know about a single thing what on the other side and whoever hold the crystal of the Element of Harmony." said Princess Celestia.

Red started to say, " Yeah but" but Princess Celestia interrupted " Either ways, Red, Twilight and Spike will help you on your quest and I have nothing to do about that. Now will you excuse me, I have other thing to do." She turned and leave the room.

A dark-haired unicorn stepped up and said, "I understand she is quite upset but it will take time to for her to calm down. You three take care."

"Thank you Princess Luna." said Twilight."

Princess Luna nodded and leave the room.

"So much for a briefing." mumbled Red.

"She goes like that when something bad happened in Equestria," says Twilight, " I suppose it will cause her into another state of emotion." She turned and stare at Red, "Where do you come from?"

Red thought for a moment and replied, "Since I don`t belong here, let just says I also don`t belong to this world either and actually was from a human world. Same as Ace."

" Now wait a minute!" says Applejack, stepping in between Red and twilight, "Do you just says that you and your brother were human?"

"Yeah."

"And as it turn out there was another human world?"

"Yep"

"How is that possible?"

" There is a lot more dimension waiting to be discovered." said Red.

"That is so cool!" exclaimed Rainbow Dash."

"Not cool if people dies and there is a war going on in my world." said Red, looking at Rainbow Dash. This shut her up.

" You have any family or friends in your world?" asked Flutter Shy.

"Yeah but I`m sure they won`t worry about me or Ace," says Ace, looking at all of them, "Beside, this is my third time to a different dimension."

This surprised everyone. "What?" they all said at the same time.

"How?" asked Rarity, confused by what Red just said.

"In what world," Red began, "We have this device called The Ark. It will allow us travel through dimension we never know before. The government have to shut it down because terrorist or I`ll call them 'Bad guys', have been trying to capture the Ark and bring its to their country to be use on military purposes. Word been leaked out to other countries in the world the Ark and they all were trying to build a prototypes but failed. That why the government has to shut its down and locked it up before anyone can find out about it, And the newspaper dais it was just a hoax. After that, everything seem to go back to normal but Ace having that device that let him through the portal, I have no doubt of where he gets that."

When he finished, he noticed everyone was looking at him like what just happened.

"Why?" asked Pinkie Pie.

" Oh my gosh will you stop asking question!" said Red.

Pinkie Pie started saying she didn`t do anything but Twilight calm her down and said to Red, "Well, I do have one more question and it won`t take long. How do you even get here?"

"What the world or the castle?" said Red.

"The world."

Red thought for a moment. How did I get here? he thought. But he got nothing.

"I don`t know," he says, " What I remembered is that is was there."

Red then look at the rest and said, "Look, I would like to stay up and chat but right now, I need to rest up for tomorrow."

"Okay," says Twilight, " I will led you to your room then." She went to the door.

Red follow her and when he through, he heard, " Red is hiding something and I will find it out!" said Pinkie Pie.

" Sure, that what you says." replied Applejack.

Red shivered when he heard this. I guess I gotta be careful on what I`m saying or Pinkie Pie will find out who I`m really am. he thought.

"Here we are." said Twilight, pushing open a door.

Red walked in, impressed by the room decoration. "This is nice." he said and walked up to the window. He thought about his plan first and then Ace.

"Thinking about your brother?" asked Twilight, coming up behind him.

"I don`t know. I can feel something is going to happen though."

"Every ponies felt bad when something really do happened." She said.

That not what I meant, Red thought but instead replied, "Yeah."

"Well, that ought to do it." says Twilight and head for the door. "And by the way," she called over her shoulder, " if you hear something out in the hallway, that Spike sleep walking. So, um, good night."

"Good night." said Red.

After the door was closed, Red lay down on the bed and stare at the ceiling.

Now, all I need to do is wait, he thought, I wonder what Ace is up to.

...

After going through the portal, Ace silently went through the darkness to the side of the building to pick a lock on a door. he have no trouble finding its since he`d been here before. He open the lock and went inside the building. Since he can`t turn on the light or he`ll be caught, he took out a flashlight, turn it on and walked down a aisle stacked of books until he came to the middle of the room.

I`m in the library, he thought, walking down to the library exit, all I need to do is to go out into the hallway, walk down to the janitor room where they have a trapdoor and stay there until Red arrive. As he was walking toward the exit, he saw a shadow on the tiles next to the door. Quickly, Ace went behind a sack of books and wait till this person pass by. A janitor walked in to clean up a countertop but stopped when he saw something in the ground.

"What this?" he said, bending down. Ace peeked over and saw the janitor, picking up a pink crystal.

Ace was shock when he went he saw this and start patting his left pocket. it was empty except for a hole. It dropped put of his pocket while he was trying to find cover while the janitor walked in. After picking it up, the janitor examine its, put it in his pocket and continue working.

Great, now I lost the crystal, Ace thought.

When the janitor went behind a aisle, Ace dash for the exit and went behind the door.

Nothing happened.

The janitor didn`t hear anything. Sensing the coast is clear, Ace went down the hallway, turn left, past the front office and open the janitor door next to it. After closing it, he look around the room. Nothing changed except it was a little cramp in here. He went up to a row of mops, pushed them aside to revealed a trapdoor underneath. He not sure why anyone want to put a trapdoor right there in the janitor room but the good part is it was the safest place for a hideout.
He lifted the trapdoor and climb down the ladder, closing the trapdoor above him. He turn on a lamp to show a blanket and a map. Sure thing why he is camping under the building. As long nobody know there is a underground room, he thought, I`m safe. He laid down on the blanket and thought for a moment.

First, he need to get the crystal back and second, has to hold off Red as long as possible once he get it back. It didn`t work the first time he had it but the second time. it will work once he get his hand on it. He hope he`ll take more serious step.

...

Next day later, back in Equestria, Red, Twilight and Spike was getting ready to go through the portal Ace put the other night.

As they stand before the portal, Princess Celestia walked up to Red and said to him, "Remember this Red, once you go through the portal, you have to stay with Twilight and Spike at all time or otherwise, you will end up getting lost. Don`t do anything to cause trouble, you understand?" Red nodded.

"Oh and one more thing, you will have allies on your side who will help you on finding you brother and the Element of Harmony." said Princess Celestia.

"Thank you your highness." said Red.

The rest on the Equestria girl are giving them good licks and encouraging them cheerfully.

"Good luck." said Applejack.

"Go and kick your brother butt!" says Rainbow.

"Yeah!" said Spike.

Well, that good news, Red thought.

After that, Red, Twilight and Spike walked up to the portal. Twilight and Spike went throught the portal without much difficulty but for Red, it reminded him of a TV show called "StarGate" back home when people went through a giant portal to travel to a different part of the universe. But, this one is different. Red took a deep breath.

Oh, how I hate traveling, Red thought. Without looking back, he stepped into the portal and felt a cool breeze rush through him. He also felt his body is changing formation. But instead looking at his body, he saw color swirling around him, then a white flash.

Author's Note:

Again grammar. I hope you guys figure out about this whole Red-Ace concept thing. Though I couldn't figure it out myself.
That all for today and I hope could publish the next chapter for you guys to read.
Hell, who am I`m kidding? I already got the whole story formatted so I could publish all of them whatever I want. I`m just going to publish them a few at a time to get more views which will makes me very happy.
The grammar monster had so could anyone please call in the Ghostbuster or something because it really pissing me off.