• Published 28th May 2015
  • 335 Views, 5 Comments

True Friendship - BlazingAngel



A teenager name Red went to stop a man from his world from taking the Element of Harmony and taking over Equestria both pony and human world. Red join forces with the Equestria Girl and stop evil in the world. A new fight had begun...

  • ...
6
 5
 335

Undercover

Chapter 11

Undercover

During the whole event, all Red ever does is just stand around doing absolutely nothing, except for drinking a cup from a punch bowl. Everyone else are dancing around, having fun while Red is looking around the gym, observing.

Then, looked at his watch.

It 6:45.

15 minute left till the award.

So far, so good, he thought, Ace didn`t show up and everything is going smoothly.

Twilight walked up to Red with a rocker and introduce him, "Red, this is Flash Sentry."

"Flash! Good to see you, man." said Red, holding out his hand.

Flash shook his hand, saying, "You too, Twilight have been telling me a lot about you. You seem a good friend."

"Thank," says Red, "Have you been taking care of the princess lately?"

Flash chuckle and said to him, "Yeah, I`ve always been."

Then Twilight said, "Come on Red and dance with us."

Red shook his head and said, " I`m a really bad dancer. I`ll just stay right here and watch for Ace."

"Well, you should see how Twilight dance!" exclaimed Flash.

"Hey," says Twilight, looking at Flash and turned to Red, "Okay, see you around."

She and Flash joined with the other Equestria Girls and started dancing.

Flash was right, Twilight is a terrible dancer. That how pony dance, right?

After watching her dance, Red looked around and saw Little Joe in the middle of the dance floor, showing off his disco move to some girls.

Show off, Red thought and walked up to some table and sat down on a chair. He is still thinking about his potential but failed to know its. He still coming up with some stupid answer that have nothing to do with it.
He was soon interrupted by Pinkie Pie who walked up to him and said, "What are you doing? Having no fun in my party? You should be happy!"

"Yeah but there still nothing to do be wait." Red replied, still doing nothing.

"Well, you`re doing something." she grabbed Red by the hand, lifted him to his feet and led him toward the other.

"Dance!" they chanted.

Red have to option: get the heck out of there and save yourself or do what they tell you to do.

Red have no choice but to dance.

He did a Michael Jackson-leg spinning style and do a moonwalk.

The girls, Spike, Flash let their jaw dropped open and cheered.

Then, someone tapped the microphone to get everyone attention to the stage.

Principle Celestia is up on the stage with Vice-Principle Luna who is holding the medal.

"Ladies and gentlemen," Principle Celestia began, " the moment you all been waiting for. After three hard days of effort, our three contestants will be decided who will be our true leader for our school. The winner of Canter lot High Annual Finest Leader award goes to…" she opened up a piece of paper she have in her hand and, before she could says the name, the whole gym light went out. Then, almost everyone screamed.

Why does everyone has to scream when the light goes out? Red thought, trying to find his way to his group.

"What going on?" asked Rarity, holding on to Spike.

Then, Red saw someone ran to the stage, snatched the medal out of Luna hand and jump off the stage and ran out the door.

Red ran after the person and the other followed. They all went out of the school building. Red take a look at the person.

It was Ace.

Ace is right next to the statue, holding the medal and was trying to take off the pink crystal.

"What did that use? Super Glue?" He grunted and then looked up at the newcomer

"Ah, Red, you looked good in that suit." he said, grinning.

"Yes, they called me 007" said Red in a James Bond accent.

"You sounded stupid."

"That the best I can come up with."

Red and Ace were taking their sweet time until Spike says, "Um… guys? Are we forgetting something?"

"Oh, right," says Ace, finally got the crystal off the medal and hold it up, "With the power of the Element of Harmony in my hand, I can now take control of both worlds. Maybe our too Red."

"Oh yeah? You and what army?" challenged Rainbow.

Ace snapped his finger and out came Lighting Wind and his gangs out behind the statue, pounding their fists for a fight.

Red lend over to Rainbow and whispered to her, "Next time, don`t ask that kind of question in a time like this."

"Now," Ace began, "any last word?"

Red pointed to the sky above Ace and shouted, "Oh look! Flying Twinkie!"

" Where?" said Ace, turning around.

When Ace looked away, Red leaped toward him and tried and get the crystal.

Then, the fight was on.

Both sides clashes against each other.

Red and Ace was still fighting over the crystal until Red got the crystal out of Ace grip and toss its upward on which it landed on the statue shoulder but it didn`t fall off.

Red and Ace looked at each other and climb up the statue. They seem to try to kicked each other off.

Red was the one who fall off.

Landing hard on the ground, Red saw Ace almost to the crystal and Red patted around his pocket for something to throw at. He pulled out a globe he got from Little Joe earlier and measure the distance between him and the crystal.

He know he don`t have the shot but he spotted Rainbow out in the open.

"Rainbow!" he yelled, "throw this at the crystal!"

He threw the globe toward Rainbow and, with cool aim, made a perfect throw at the crystal and it fall to the ground before Ace could reach it.

Twilight caught the crystal.

One of Lighting henchman ran up to her but she throw its to Applejack. She then throw it to Rarity, then to Pinkie Pie, then to Flash, then to Little Joe and finally to Fluttershy.

Fluttershy caught it this time instead of blocking it and, when she was about to pass it to Red, Lighting ran up and blocked her path.

"What now freak?" he said, looking at Fluttershy.

This make Fluttershy mad and she rammed him in the stomach with her head.

This made Lighting lose his balance and fall to the ground.

Then, she tossed it to Red.

Red couldn`t believe what he just happened but right when he was about to catch the crystal, Ace pushed him out of the way and caught it instead.

"At last! Now, I can transverse the power on the crystal." said Ace and back up to focus on the crystal.

Everyone stopped fighting when the wind started blowing hard and came a spark of electricity around Ace.

"No!" Red yelled and ran up to Ace. But, he was pushed back by the force of the wind.

Ace was then picked up in the air and the crystal shoot out black rays at Ace who then was covered by dark wind and ended up with the crystal on his chest and have black electricity around him.

Author's Note:

Sounded like the movie? Well it not, 'cept for the ending.
Well, the real fight begin and Ace is now harnessing the dark power of the Element of Harmony.
Caution: don't tell me that the EoH don't have it. I'm just putting in some action alright?
Alrighty, that pretty much the end of the chapter for today. Hopefully you`ll survive from the grammar monster that already escape the Ghostbuster ghost trap and trying to kill everyone again.

:twilightangry2: