• Published 28th May 2015
  • 335 Views, 5 Comments

True Friendship - BlazingAngel



A teenager name Red went to stop a man from his world from taking the Element of Harmony and taking over Equestria both pony and human world. Red join forces with the Equestria Girl and stop evil in the world. A new fight had begun...

  • ...
6
 5
 335

The Final Battle

Chapter 13

The Final Battle


Ace was amazed when Red transform.

"Yeah," he said, "Why he get a better outfit than me?"

Like Ace, Red outfit is all white, that why he meant lightness.

Then, Red replied, "Cause, I`m awesome. Anyway, ready for a real fight?"

Ace shrugged and they both waited for something.

It seem like five minute of nothing until Rainbow spoke up, "Why ain`t you guys fighting?"

Red hold out a 'one moment' sign and said, "Cause, we`re waiting who will attack first."

We`re using telepathy on each other," says Ace, "Which mean we`re sending thought to another person by brain transmission."

Here what they`re thinking:

Red: This is cool

Ace: Are u going first?

Red: No man, I think u go first. U started it.

Ace: Nah, are u going or what?

Red: XOXOXO

Ace: What the? Stop that!

Red: Why?

Ace: You`re gay and I don`t what you thinking about those stuff.

Red: That the whole point!

Ace: That you`re gay?

Red: No.

Ace: Then shut up and let fight.

Red: ...

Ace: Stop sending me all these dots!

Red: ...*%^:)

Ace: If you do that one more time, I swear I`ll kill u.

Red: LOL

"That it!" Ace yelled out loud then made his move.

He dash toward Red but unaware that Red can just teleport out of the way and ended up him.

Ace swing his arm around at Red but Red caught it and swing it toward the ground.

Ace hit the ground with a bang on which cause a crater and flash up to Red to hit him in the chest. Red took the hit and landed next to the statue.

When he got up, he thought he don`t even know how to use these power he now control. He quickly looked around for something he`ll use as a weapon and spotted the statue horn. Red fly up, took the horn off the statue and when Ace fly toward him, Red swing the horn with all he might and hit Ace which send him flying toward the school. He crashed through the school walls and Red fly after him.

While the battle is taking place in the school, Twilight doesn`t get it, how could there be another person that is also the part of the Element of Harmony?

She thought what Red had just said before he changed formation.

Courageous?

Red potential is courageous?

She then, realized why Red picked it.

Throughout their whole stay at Canter lot High, Red has been protecting and keeping them safe the whole time.

Red has mark his word to protect her and Spike at all costs before they came to this world. Also, he faced dangers and risk his life along the way, like how he stand up against Lighting Wind for Little Joe and Flutter Shy and now, he is risking his life to save the world from evil.

Now I understand, Twilight thought, refocusing herself.

Then, she got an idea.

"Girls! We must help Red!"

"And how do we do that?" asked Applejack.

"We need to support Red," Twilight began, gathering the girls around her, "so he can take down Ace by hitting the crystal. If we need him to do that, we must gives all of our power to him so he can take the shot."

"Not a bad idea, but how can we give him our power if Ace trying to beat him down first?" asked Rainbow.

"We need to make a distraction so he can get his hands off Red and, once he is out of the way, we can deliver our power to Red."

Then, there was a explosion at the school wall.

Red came flying out and hit a tree.

When he came crashing down, Ace came up to him and hold him by the collar.

"This should put you to sleep." he said, making a high-voltage of electricity on his right arm.

But then, he was pound out from Red by Twilight who said, "Hey! Pick someone your own size!"

Feeling weak from the fighting, Red fly down toward the ground but was caught by Pinkie and Applejack.

"Got you!" they said when they caught him and laid him behind a wall.

"Stay here!" they said and ran back out to join the fight.

Red had no idea what they just said but was happy that Ace was getting beaten by a group of girls.

After Twilight pounded Ace, Ace shoot out dark beam at Twilight but she dodge from it.

Then Rainbow flashed past Ace and blew a raspberry at him.

This make Ace angry and when he was about to strike against her, Fluttershy flashed by and did the similar fashion.

When Ace was about to strike her, he was immediately was getting hit by rocks below.

Applejack started throwing rocks at him while Rarity helped her get something to be thrown at while Pinkie is cheering for them.

"Why aren`t you helping?" Rarity asked Pinkie.

"Nope, I like this." Pinkie smiled.

Then, Ace stopped all the thrown rocks and send them back to the thrower.

Applejack and Rarity jumped out of the way, except for Pinkie.

But this time, she sensed it.

She flashed by so fast when the rocks hit the ground, she went on saying, "You miss", every time she flashed.

After that, she added. "Wow, you are terrible at throwing thing."

This made Ace outrageous.

He started shooting out fireball at the girls until he tired out.

After the assault, Red felt he can join the fight again and when he do so, the girls lined up behind him and Twilight shouted, "Now!"

They all fired beams at Red that will cause him to have more powers.

After that, Red felt good as new.

He still have his white outfit but what weird is that he can shoot out rainbow.

After Ace saw what happened, Red flashed up to him and said, "Let finish this once and for all."

Red hot Ace in the stomach that send him to the air and, with Ace back facing the ground, Red flashes on top of Ace and bring his fists together to strike against Ace in the chest, right at the crystal.

Ace went down and hit the ground hard that caused a explosion.

After that, its was all over.

Red gently float down to the ground and his powers give out.

He went down to the ground and the girls went to help him up.

"Did we win?" Red asked, getting back to his feet.

"We did." Twilight replied, putting her arms around him.

Then, from the crater Ace had causes, there was a flash and a crystal rose from it.

Twilight held out her hand and its came to her hand.

She gently wrapped her hand around its and held it out in front of her.

"We got the Element of Harmony back." she announced, putting it on her crown she brought with her and it came together. and when Twilight put it on her head, it shine and they all went back to their original self.

After that, Red saw Celestia and Luna came running out, following by Spike, Little Joe and Flash.

"You students all right?" Celestia asked.

Red and the girls all nodded, too tired to speak.

Red walked over to the crater and called out, "Ace? Are you still in there?"

No one don`t know why Red is doing this, even though he came all the wall out here to find his brother and bring him home.

Red often hope he didn`t killed Ace during the fight.

It will be too painful to know if he did.

In the crater, Ace lay motionless while facing the sky.

He can`t believe he got beaten by his little brother, twice.

One here and the other at Genesis.

He understand what Red is fighting for, not for himself but those around him, even the Equestrian Girls.

When someone called out his name, Ace thought it was God calling for him.

But instead it was his brother.

Ace stand up, barely, and limped over to the side of the crater.

He climb up and when he reaches to the top, a hand was reached out to him.

"Need a hand?"

Ace accepted it and was helped up by his brother.

Now, they are united once again.

Author's Note:

if you noticed, the last part was directly taken from the movie. I didn't knows about it until I re-watch it then compare it to this story. Anyway, the major thing that this story is a failure is about the two new Elements, which is stupid.
And yes, Ace is not a villain anymore and you finally reaches almost the ending of this story. Almost.
Well, that the end of it. Hopefully the last chapter will be able to come out next week.
I hope.
Pinkie: this story is terrible! Look at the liking!
Author: Shut it you. How the hell did you even gets out anyway.
Pinkie: Google and possibly many hours of watching Doctor Who.
Author: I hate you.