• Published 24th May 2015
  • 602 Views, 5 Comments

A Weird Summer - Nikkori

  • ...
5
 5
 602

Kids World War!

Scootaloo smeared dark green war paint on her face. She checked her ammo. She. Was. Ready.


Sweetie checked her quiver. She had one hundred arrows. She made sure her nerf rebelle arrow was perfect. She. Was. Ready.


"Rules for last war! You fire on ten. And no dirty work. Right, Scootaloo." Rumble announced. Scoots nodded. "One, two, three, Sweetie get an arrow ready, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, RUMBLE!" Rumble yelled. He ducked and ran to the watching post.

"Bullseye!" Sweetie yelled as an arrow hit Scootaloo's left breast dead-on.

"You..... You...... You Birch!" Scootaloo yelled as she shot three bullets, one of them landing on Sweetie's left breast, one landed her right breast, and the last one on Sweetie's privates.

"AHHHHHHHH! MY AHHH! THEY HURT! MY BOOBS!" Sweetie howled before she curled up into a ball and fainted.

"I win!" Scootaloo yelled.

"No, she hit yer heart. You're dead. Sweetie lived longer. An' somebody get me some water!" Apple Bloom commanded. Button ran and returned with a bucket of room-tempuature water. AB splashed it on Sweetie.

"Scootaloo, you're dead." Sweetie fired her arrows until she couldn't reconize Scootaloo. Button took a picture.

"BEST DAY EVER!" Everyone except Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle.

Author's Note:

Heh. Always wanted to.