• Published 24th May 2015
  • 602 Views, 5 Comments

A Weird Summer - Nikkori

  • ...
5
 5
 602

The beginning of the weird

It was the last day of sixth grade. As usual, Scootaloo was talking to Rumble, Apple Bloom was trying to get Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon to leave her alone, and Sweetie Belle and Button Mash were chatting on Joyboys secretly.

"Alright, class, Cherrilee began, "we're going to tell what each of us are going to do for the summer! Diamond Tiara?" Miss Cherrilee said.

"I going to spend my summer with Silver. I also, have to spend my summer with Rumbleloo, Farm Gal, And SweetieMash." Diamond Said.

"What? Are you referring to Scootaloo, Rumble, Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Button Mash?" Cheerilee asked. DT nodded. "Okay........... Um.... Button?" Miss Cherrilee said.

"Uh...... One more level." Button muttered.

"Button! Give me your Joy Boy now! That also goes for you, Sweetie Belle." Miss Cheerilee held out her hand as Sweetie Belle and Button Mash, both blushing from embarrassment, handed over their Joy Boys. "Tell your plans for Summer in front of your class. Now." Cherrilee looked at the kids, waiting.

"We'rebotharespendingoursummerlikeDiamondTiaraandSilverSpoon." Button rushed out. Cherrilee nodded.

"Alright," Cheerilee began, but the bell cut her off. Everybody flooded out of the classroom exept said teacher and Sweetie Belle.

"Help. Me." Sweetie whispered, only to herself, as she got the two Joy Boys and began to leave.