• Published 24th May 2015
  • 602 Views, 5 Comments

A Weird Summer - Nikkori

  • ...
5
 5
 602

This was supposed to be normal

"How?" The now stuck Rumble and Scootaloo asked. Their faces were only three inches away.

"I don't know! Alright! All I did was play Rarity's Keytar, sprout pony ears and a horn, thought about glue, a green aura surrounded me, and bam! You're glued toghether." Sweetie said.

Flashback Time!


"Let's become musicians!" Rumble exclaimed.

"I call singer!" Diamond said.

'I get backup then." Silver stated

"I get guitar." Scootaloo said.

"Ah get bass." Apple Bloom said.

"Drummer!" Rumble said.

"Tambourine." Button said.

"Keytar?" Sweetie said, unsure.


Since Diamond sucked at singing, Sweetie had to sing instead.

"It doesn't matter if you're sixty kilometers behind, you'll always be a friend of miiiiinnnnnneee!" Sweetie paused to breathe. "You're loyal, and you treat me like a royal! Sweetie was being slowly being lifted into the air. A friend for life's challenges, is what you areeee!" Sweetie sprouted a horn, her hair extended to create something like a ponytail and got some pony ears. We're stuck like glueeeeeee!" Sweetie was surrounded by a green aura and Rumble and Scootaloo were unlucky enough to be stuck toghether by Superglue. Rumble accidentally kissed Scootaloo.

"Hold on. You're a pony-human." Button snapped a picture. So did everyone else.

"How. Oh.......... Sorry about that. Heh heh. Rarity! We need some superglue remover!" Sweetie yelled.

"THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FREAKING NORMAL! WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN TO US?!" Scootaloo cried.

"Ah dunno, Scoots. Ah dunno." Apple Bloom answered.


Now unstuck, Scootaloo had a deadpan expression. So did Rumble.

"Well, I don't know about you, but I'm both physically and emotionally scarred. Therapy anyone?" Rumble said.

Both the glue-covered and nearly naked boy and girl looked themselves over. For starters, Scootaloo just had a sports bra and exercise shorts, and Rumble was in his underwear. Rumble had a few burns, small cuts, and was glue covered. Scootaloo, who had taken more damage, was bleeding here and there, had a little more burns than Rumble, and was glue covered.

"How about a milkshake race?" Button suggested.

"Mind Bleach." Silver said.

"Good idea. I'll call Daddy." Die took out her phone and clicked her father's contact. It rung for one second. "Daddy, get me some Mind Bleach. Now. Okay. Bye!" Diamond hung up.

"Rumbler!" Thunderlane walked in, embracing Rumble.

"I HATE SUMMER! THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'LL YELL THIS! I MEAN IT!" Rumble yelled. "FAUST GODDANGIT, THUNDERLANE GET OFF OF ME! CAN'T YOU SEE I HAVE MULTIPULE WOUNDS? THE ONLY GOOD THING WAS I ACCIDENTALLY KISSED SCOOTALOO!" Rumble yelled. Thunderlane instantly got off of his little brother.

"Sheesh. Sorry." Thunderlane left.

"This sucks Sporting Goods." Diamond mumbled.