• Published 18th May 2015
  • 6,340 Views, 120 Comments

My Little Pony: An Uchiha's Wrath - Lord Nopony



An ancient enemy from the past resurfaces. What will Equestria do when faced with the divine power that is Madara Uchiha?

  • ...
23
 120
 6,340

Prologue Final Part 1

Author's Note:

Hello everypony!:ajsmug: Here's a fresh new update just for you all! Enjoy!:twilightsmile:

P.S. On a small note, there are multiple POV changes along with a couple changes from 1st to 3rd person in the narrative. Just thought'd I should let you know. But don't let that stop you from reading and enjoying!!!:pinkiehappy:

"Push dear! Push!" King Eclipse said to his beloved wife, who was about to give birth to two new healthy baby Alicorns.

It had been a few months since the last report on the war (along with Madara's latest actions as well). Technically, this really worried the King. But right now, what mattered most was seeing his two new daughters being born into this world.

As he continued to comfort his wife (who was screaming in pain and cursing profusely), he finally saw two little heads slowly starting to poke out. Ecstatic, he encouraged his wife to continue pushing.

"That's it dear! They're almost out! Come on! You can do it!" He shouted with all his might.

With one final scream of pain, Eternity's head hit the pillow. She took deep gulps of air and at first, couldn't hear anything, until finally, the static left in her ears faded away to slowly hearing two foals' crying. HER foals!

"Did...did they come out okay dear?" She asked slowly and tiredly.

Giving her a loving hoof, Eclipse joyously shed tears saying, "Yes. They did. Not only that, they're truly beautiful. I think they want to see you." He then handed the two Alicorn foals to Eternity. She couldn't help but feel so proud of herself that she had given birth to not one, but two beautiful daughters. She knew they'd become quite the fetching mares when older.

Her train of thought was broken when a unicorn doctor came in. A pony by the name of Medic Queue, rushed in and said, "Your Royal Highnesses! Forgive my tardiness! Am I too late to check upon the newest additions to the Royal Family?"

Eclipse gave a small sigh at Medic Queue's antics. Even though he was a doctor, he tended to be stress a lot and always somehow be tardy to meetings, social gatherings, etc. It was kind of ironic because of his name.

"No," Eclipse said, "You're not too late this time Medic. By all means, check our two baby daughters' health please."

"O-of course Your Majesty!" Medic Queue stammered slightly. Using his magic, he used a spell of his own design to check the newly borned babies’ health. He liked to call it his "Health Ray".

Seeing nothing wrong, but double-checking just to be safe, he found no problems within the two baby foals. He did note though, that they had quite the magical reserves.

"Well, other than their abnormally high magic reserves," he said, "The two young dears seem to be perfectly healthy! Congratulations King Eclipse and Queen Eternity!"

Eternity gave a thankful sigh at this, while Eclipse let out a breath he'd been holding. "That is good news. Thank you Medic Queue." Eternity said with a warm smile at the young doctor.

Said doctor blushed slightly at the praise, he nodded his head and quickly left the room to allow the two Royals to have time for themselves.

As said two Royals (now four if you count the two babies), looked upon their foals with loving gazes, something else was seemingly going on in a hidden room inside the castle…

The inside of this secret room had many different decorations aligning it. Multiple test tubes and containers were everywhere. There were also vials of some sort of liquid scattered upon the table in a messy manner. There was a computer as well in the center of it all, completing the appearance. In all ways, it was your typically cliche, yet effective secret lab.

Meanwhile, a figure stood over the spot where the computer was. This man was none other than Madara Uchiha. The same being who had triumphed over many battles in war, whom was also one of the Royal Family's greatest generals, and most importantly, their "friend".

Typing various keys on the keyboard, he gave a small sigh. No matter what he did, he could not find out what made the small "token" he found so special. It had no Chakra or magical residue. It was a complete mystery. Yet, there was some small energy he COULD find. It was Void Energy. A type of energy that only existed through arcane works of spacial manipulation. How it was here though confounded the mind.

Rubbing the bridge of his nose in a bit of frustration, Madara decided to take a small break and grabbed a small batch of items to make some coffee. It was always quite interesting how similar and not similar Earth and Equestria were from each other. They both had some similar manner of vitamins, natural resources, and to an extent, technology, but what made things completely different was the magic, the ponies, and the other fantasy creatures that boggled the greatest of minds.

Madara was somewhat surprised he hadn't gone insane after finally absorbing all the information and comparing it to his own home dimension. Finally, the coffee was ready, and he took a nice long sip from the cup.

'That's a good cup of joe right there!' He thought to himself. He then sat down and leaned back in his chair. He continued to drink his coffee until a small alert sounded on his computer. Setting aside the warm concoction, he sat up straight and pushed a random key on the board. The alert read as followed:

"HAIL THE NEWBORNS!"

'TODAY ON AN AMAZING DAY, TWO BABY ALICORN FOALS HAVE BEEN BORN FROM THEIR ROYAL MAJESTIES, QUEEN ETERNITY AND KING ECLIPSE! EVERYPONY WAS EXCITED TO HEAR THE WONDERFUL NEWS. THERE MAYBE A SILVER LINING IN THIS WAR AFTER ALL! SOMEPONIES HAD THESE COMMENTS TO SAY:

--"Incredible! We now have four Alicorns in Equestria! Imagine how this'll change our future!"
<General Mud Bomb>

--"I'm happy and proud to have been there for this great occasion. After all, I WAS the one to make sure the two newborns were thoroughly healthy. I hope I don't get too old to see how they grow up! Maybe they'll even come to me for medical lessons!"
<Medic Queue>

--"While I agree that this is a momentous occasion, I cannot help but feel that this is all too much. What would happen if the Royal Family were to become too powerful? What would we "regular ponies" do then? I believe that there should at least be some sort of law that limits the amount of Alicorns that currently exist here in Equestria."
<Anonymous Noble>

'AND THERE YOU HAVE IT! THOSE ARE THE MOST COMMON KINDS OF GOSSIP GOING AROUND HERE TODAY. STAY TUNED ON EQUESTRIA DAILY FOR MORE!'

After reading it over once more, Madara began to feel his headache grow ever stronger. Now there were FOUR Alicorns to deal with in his future plans! Yep, you heard right. He had grown tired of being the Royal Family's lapdog. For quite a while now actually.

As time had passed, he had looked into things when he had seen that mysterious "shadow pony". It was one day when he finally stumbled upon something which angered him greatly...


FLASHBACK


2 Months Ago...

Madara was walking through the empty halls of Canterlot Castle to give his latest report to King Eclipse and Queen Eternity. He was hopeful that they'd praise him for his latest success on the battlefield. Still though, there was always that nagging doubt that they wouldn't. Why would that be? He had served them for years!

Nonetheless, he continued his pace to the Throne Room. As he was about to knock, he sensed not one, but THREE Chakra signatures in the room. What was this foreign Chakra signature?

Curiosity winning over him, Madara used his Animal Path's power to summon a small chameleon to be his eyes and ears. He then slipped it through the door silently. The chameleon then walked and camouflaged on top of the ceiling while paying close attention to the three ponies.

The first two were the King and Queen. The third and final, was a hooded pony. His (or her) face was shrouded in a hood of darkness. This made them unrecognizable to Madara. Nonetheless, he listened.

"I see. Thank you Shadow Star for your substantial report." Eclipse said.

"It was of no problem Your Highnesses." The now identified Shadow Star said in a monotone voice.

"It is troubling to hear about all this." Eternity chimed in. "To believe that Madara is not only winning at the cost of his own soldiers, he doesn't even seem to be the same individual as he once was when we first met him."

"Indeed my Queen." Shadow Star said. "What do you suggest? Assassination?"

"NO!" Eclipse and Eternity shouted in unison.

Shadow Star stepped back in small surprise and fear. He then bowed his head asking, "Then what do you suggest?"

Eclipse rubbed his hoof over the bridge of his nose. This was all simply too much for. Him to take at once. He was not only to be a father soon, but to hear of Madara's "exploits" troubled him.

"How about this then?" Eternity said, breaking Eclipse's train of thought. "We utilize the Shadow Guard to keep an eye on things like this from now on?"

"The Shadow Guard live to serve your every order Your Highnesses. Are you in agreement my King?" Shadow Star asked while looking to Eclipse, awaiting orders.

Eclipse gave a deep frustrated sigh, and replied, "Yes. Do as Eternity suggests. Be sure not to reveal your presence(s) to Madara. Dismissed!" He ordered.

Shadow Star placed his hoof on his chest and disappeared in a flash. Madara's chameleon then left the chamber as well by giving a small "poof" sound to show that it was de-summoned.

Madara was meanwhile enraged. 'They dare not trust me?!' He thought in pure unadulterated anger. 'Perhaps that should go for me as well. I'll show them. I'll show ALL OF THEM!'


END FLASHBACK


It was then that Madara knew he could not trust anyone but himself from that day on.

'Soon...' He thought. 'Very soon, this world will know the divine power that is Madara Uchiha!'

...

Another 3 months later...


'War meetings.' I thought to myself. 'I hate them with a passion.'

It had been at least a total of three long months since the small foals, Luna and Celestia were born into the world by their mother Eternity. Since that time, I had been working in secret on my projects; making sure everything was running smoothly. Now all I needed to do was reveal a small bit of my intentions.

'After all, I don't want to give away everything at once now do I?' I thought with an inward smirk. I then broke out of my thoughts as I listened to the King's "noble" suggestion.

"Indeed it is true that we have the Griffon and Changeling armadas surrounded on all corners thanks to General Madara here." He mentioned to me with his hoof. "However, not everything has to be solved with needless bloodshed. I say we should propose a treaty and befriend their empires. That way, no wars between the two will ever happen again."

I watched as most ponies agreed and gave a small nod at this proposal. It was then that I subtly activated my ETM Sharingan and used Kotoamatsukami on Eternity.

'You know what to do my dear...' I mentally said to myself.

Eternity's hoof then slammed on the table scattering the small figurines and models of the enemy. Her face was set in a grim expression. She then said venomously, "Eclipse! How could you think that?! These ruffians have slaughtered many of our little ponies! I will never forgive them for that! I instead say we wipe them all out!"

Many ponies gasped and muttered amongst themselves. This was WAY out of character for their beloved queen. Why choose to kill off the enemy? And in such a harsh way? It went completely against the nature of Equestria!

Eclipse knew something was wrong the moment his wife suggested such a thing and used his horn to sense for any foreign magic that might be manipulating his beloved queen. What he saw both shocked and angered him. Using his magic, he broke off the foreign magic's hold on Eternity and gave me an angered look. I simply smiled.

"Madara!!" He shouted. " What is the meaning of this BLASPHEMY?! You dare control my wife against her will?! GET OUT OF MY SIGHT! We are having a BIG discussion later on you and I!"

I simply bowed mockingly and said, "As his Highness commands it." I then gave a smug smile and left a seething King and recovering Queen with their subjects. Soon...they and their precious little ponies will know that my ways are right and theirs are wrong!

I walked out of the war room and stumbled across the two “adorable” (or should I say disgusting) Celestia and Luna. They had grown quite quickly as all natural Alicorns tend to. After all, that was so the Natural Order of Equestria could prosper more and more.

"Hi uncwle Madwa!" Luna said to me.

"Good day Uncle!" Celestia said to me in a polite tone. I knew that that tone would sicken me one day.

I gave a small fake smile and said, "Hello to you my little nieces. You've grown quite well!"

"Thwank wou!" Luna said with a happy face.

As much as I hated to admit it, Luna was indeed cute when she said that. When the two were first born and met me, I was thereby declared their beloved "stone-faced uncle" due to the cracks on my face as Edo Tensei Madara.

"You're welcome my dears. But Uncle Madara has to go for now. I will see you two later?"

"Yay!" The two of them shouted with glee. It was then that I made my next move. I cast a small Genjutsu on them and inserted small Chakra Rods (which were hardly visible to the naked eye) inside them. I then quickly left. Once I was out of sight, I dispelled the Genjutsu to make sure Eclipse or anyone else wouldn't get TOO suspicious.


Later...


King Eclipse was seen walking down a lone corridor, his thoughts focused on Madara and his actions in manipulating Eternity. Just what caused Madara to do something like that?! It was something he simply couldn't understand! It was then that he stepped on something with a soft "squelch". Looking down, he saw something horrifying!

There upon the floor was a lone unicorn horn! Taking a closer look, he could tell that it was forcefully ripped off. Such actions against a unicorn would result in the highest penalty of all Equestria: death. But still, he had been cautious of who he let in his and his wife's castle. Who could've done this?

As if fate was leading him, he thought he saw a shadow move across the corridors. Steeling his nerves, he ran after the strange shadow thing. Each time he rounded a corner, he would see tiny droplets of blood lead to where the thing would move next. It was as if it was taunting him into catching it! Whatever this thing was, it was clever.

Finally, the thing had truly vanished, and in front of the Alicorn King, was a narrow, dark passageway. He could hear some strange sounds from there and decided that whatever it was warranted inspection.

He slowly and quietly trotted down the deep tunnel which led into a spiral staircase that led deeper into the earth. Finally, he reached a locked steel door. Gulping down a small bit of saliva, he used a phasing spell to enter the room behind the door.

At first, he didn't see anything out of the ordinary. But as he went deeper into the lab (assuming that that's what it was), he saw something that made him want to vomit. There, inside multiple test tubes and various vials were the innards of pony hearts, pony organs, and other unidentifiable deformed things! It was truly a sight worthy of your deepest nightmares.

Before he could comment, footsteps sounded behind him and out of the shadows, Madara approached. The king could only look back and forth between Madara and the disfigured "things" in the tubes. Madara then gave a small, yet evil smirk and said, "Beautiful isn't it?"

"M-Madara..." The king stammered. "Wha-what have you DONE?!"

Madara continued to smile and took slow, intimidating steps towards the stunned Alicorn King. After a few more footsteps, Madara stopped and said, "Why, it is the work of pure genius my King!" He said the last word mockingly. "With the experiments and various materials I have gathered here, I shall go about and create something incredible to bring about true peace!"

"P-peace?! You say that this...work of horror, will bring about true PEACE?!" The king then shouted while gathering his wits. "I will never allow this Madara! I- no- WE TRUSTED YOU! How could you?!"

Apparently though, this was the wrong thing to say. Madara then gave an animalistic snarl and looked at the king with anger and hatred. "YOU?! TRUST ME?" He shouted with raw anger. "Don't make me laugh you fool! You never trusted me! I had learned of your spy network long ago! After all, I'm sure that this pony looks familiar?" The king stepped back as Madara gave out a burst of Killer Intent which was shielded from the outside thanks to the special material the walls of the lab were made out of. He then activated his EMS Sharingan and used Kamui, summoning a deformed body from the pocket dimension.

The body was none other than Shadow Star! The body plopped down near the King's hooves. He then approached it as tears slowly formed in his eyes. Shadow Star was his most trusted friend, and now, he was dead. Madara then interrupted the king's train of thought with one of the most heartless things a non-pony could say to a regular pony.

"A fitting end for a lesser being don't you think?" Seeing that the king was still focused on the body, Madara continued. "Don't look so upset. After all, you've no one to blame but yourself for sending him as a spy. You should've known I'd catch on and resort to drastic measures."

"St-stop it." The king muttered with the guilt slowly starting to eat at him.

Madara decided to fuel the fire and continued without a care in the world. "And so, once I found him, I decide that for his acts of betrayal against a "friend", he'd be one of the many others to suffer as my experiments!"

"Stop it." The king said a bit louder, his anger growing.

"Still though, I must thank you for such a fine specimen. You really should've heard his pleas for his beloved king to save him. Hard to believe that this little pony who was so emotionless before suddenly began breaking down into a mere shell of his former self before my magnificent power."

"Stop. It!" Eclipse began to grit his teeth together.

Deciding to end his fun with one final quip, he said, "Oh and one other thing. I must say that despite your power, you’re quite a pathetic excuse for a king. I wonder what would happen if I experimented on your little twin girls next?" He finished with a dark smile.

The king could no longer hold in his anger and shouted, "DON'T YOU DARE LAY A BUCKING HOOF ON MY FAMILY!!!!!" Eclipse then rushed straight at Madara and make him pay for his despicable actions.

Dodging the blows and pushing him back with a weak (yet still powerful) Shinra Tensei, he said, "Oh? Are you angry? Do you hate me? Then direct that anger even more onto me! I won't accept anything less!"

"MADARA!!!" He shouted once more after regaining his bearings.

Madara simply shook his head and commented, "You never learn do you?" Madara used Shinra Tensei once more to force back the king. "You cannot touch me. This is the power of Madara Uchiha. DIVINE POWER!"

"You will pay with your life Madara, I swear it!" Eclipse continued to shout.

"I've heard that many times in this lifetime my King. And I grow old hearing it. It's nothing new after all. Anyway, your path ends here." Madara then pulled out a remote from his pockets and pressed a little red button. This caused the lab to start shaking uncontrollably!

"What is this?!" Eclipse shouted in question. "What's going on Madara?!" He began to look around, seeing the various test tubes and containers vanishing into mysterious portals.

Madara smirked. "Heh. I'm simply sending my experiments to a safer location seeing as this lab was infiltrated. But it doesn't matter. I did lead you here after all." The lab began to shake even more and Eclipse was beginning to worry. Madara closed his eyes and breathed in as if he were in deep thought. He then said, "Looks like it's time to begin phase two. If you survive Eclipse, I'm sure you'll love the beautiful new world that'll take the place over this stale, old one." And without even a "by your leave", Madara used Kamui and disappeared with the king shouting one last time: "MADARA!!"


TO BE CONTINUED!