• Published 18th May 2015
  • 6,339 Views, 120 Comments

My Little Pony: An Uchiha's Wrath - Lord Nopony



An ancient enemy from the past resurfaces. What will Equestria do when faced with the divine power that is Madara Uchiha?

  • ...
23
 120
 6,339

Prologue Part 2

The two ponies along with myself were ever so slowly approaching Canterlot Castle. As the guards continued to take glances at me for any funny business, I merely ignored them. Instead, I focused more on my surroundings.

I checked again and again, apparently I indeed was in Equestria and not in some crazy dream after all. You may have noticed that I know quite a bit of what's going on here, specifically about Equestria itself. The truth is, I forgot to mention that I'm an (or was) intense Brony. I had always taken a liking to the MLP show and the main plot. The only thing that I really didn't focus on was mainly the "Friendship Reports" that were delivered to Celestia by Twilight Sparkle. Shame. It might've helped me make friends.

Sighing to myself, I thought I might as well keep that part of me in the past. After all, I'm no longer ME now am I?

After a couple more hours, we had finally arrived at Canterlot. It was vastly different from what I remembered. Back in my world, it was always alive with business ponies that frolicked around like scurrying mice running from a cat.

Instead, what I saw, were old buildings and regular looking shacks. Apparently, Canterlot doesn't even exist completely yet! I guess it made sense though. This IS before the era of the Two Royal Pony Sisters.

I was broken out of my stupor by a cough from one of the guardsponies. The two were waiting for me at the entrance of a grand castle that was at least three stories high. I nodded and continued to follow them. Our footsteps/hoofstomps echoed throughout the hallways and before we knew it, we were all standing in front of two massive doorways.

One of the guardsponies knocked on the knocker lightly and respectively before saying, "Your Royal Majesties! Guards Prism Stone and Knee Buckler reporting. We request to enter your chambers!"

A commanding voice then said, "Enter," and we did so. Entering, I found myself amazed by the interior. It was nothing like outside where everything was simply stone and brick. No, it was much more beautiful. The interior was made out of pure glowing crystal, shining like dozens of stars while polished marble decorated the floors. It was like a sculpture of the night. Luna would've loved to see this!

"Greetings my little ponies," a serene and calm voice said. "To what do King Eclipse and myself owe this pleasure? Is it this being standing behind you?" I looked at the one who spoke and saw a pink with white highlights Alicorn. From it's voice, I assumed it to be a she, while the other Alicorn was male. These were most likely the very first rulers here in Equestria.

The guard, Prism Stone, said, "Yes Queen Eternity. Please allow me to give a full report." The pony then gave a deep breath in and said once more, "As we were surmounting an attack on the Changeling armies, we were suddenly surrounded on all sides. Apparently they had been ready for us. We all almost gave up hope until this being came to our aid. Using strange magic, he practically wiped out the Changeling forces in less than five minutes!"

The Queen, Eternity she was apparently named, gasped and put a hoof to her mouth, while her husband, King Eclipse, who was a striking grey color with purple outlines, an armor, and cape, narrowed his eyes. Both had interesting Cutie Marks. Eclipse's was that of a Lunar Eclipse with a jeweled crown on top, and Eternity's was an Ankh with a sun and moon on the top and bottom of it respectively. He then said in a commanding voice to the two guardsponies, "Leave us. We wish to speak with this being alone."

The two guards saluted, knowing that their rulers could handle anything if the being overstepped it's boundaries. They then bowed and left respectively.

Seeing as I was now alone, but strangely without any amount of fear, I turned my gaze to the two monarchs. The Queen simply stared at me in wonder and awe, while the King narrowed his eyes even more, as of deeming me a threat or not.

The silence was broken when I thought I might as well respectively bow as it is common courtesy. The two were taken aback slightly at this and the King gave a small 'harrumph' to regain his composure.

The Queen then said, "Well! Aren't you quite the respectful one? Allow me and my husband to formally welcome you to Equestria Mr...?"

"Madara," I said. "Madara Uchiha."

"Well Mr. Uchiha." The King continued in his wife's stead, "I am King Eclipse and this lovely mare," here, the Queen blushed and gave a smile, "is my lovely wife Queen Eternity."

"I am...humbled to be in your presence Your Majesties." I said politely. "If it's not too much trouble, might I ask why you're at war?" I then asked, hopefully not angering them in the process.

"I'm afraid that is not something we can easily share foreigner." Eternity said. "However, we might be able to tell you if you could possibly share what you are exactly? Friendship is built on trust after all." She finished.

"I agree." Eclipse said. "Share with us what you are and what abilities you possess. After that, we will see what we can share or do. However," here there was a pause, "do not forget that we're in our rights not to reply back to certain questions or not at all. Is that understood Mr. Uchiha?"

"Very well." I said, agreeing with the terms.

It was then that I began to tell my tale on who I was and why I was here. I told them all about my own home world and that there, walking bipeds like myself were the dominant species instead of ponies. I told them bits of my life and how I was eventually transported here. To say they were flabbergasted was pushing it. They were incredulous! And perhaps a might bit suspicious too.

"I see." Eternity said. "That is...quite the tale Mr. Uchiha." She took in a deep breath and gave a glance to her husband and he gave a nod. She then looked to me and said, "Please wait outside in the waiting area. A pony will escort you there while we decide on what to do. Please help yourself to some snacks and beverages that are there."

I bowed and then walked over to a pony that was summoned minutes after my departure. As I gorged myself on some delicious goodies, I wondered to myself, what next?


Meanwhile...


As the strange being known as Madara, formerly Alexander, was waiting for Eternity's and Eclipse's decision, said King and Queen were discussing it.

"What do you think my dear? Should he stay?" Eternity asked. "He could prove useful and help us with the war."

Eclipse gave a small sigh. "That may be, but I am worried for his potential to do just the opposite. What if HE brings war to us? You know how I worry for our subjects Eternity." Eclipse then rubbed his brow in frustration and added, "Plus, we're going to parents soon." He then pointed at his wife's stomach. "I don't want our children to suffer the darkness of war."

Eternity clasped her husband’s hoof with her own. "Then how about this, we enlist the Shadow Guard to keep an eye on him until he proves us trustworthy? Who knows dear? He may be someone we'll need in the far future."

Eclipse sighed once more. "You can be too kind of a mare my sweet Eternity. But that's what I love about you." He said with a small smile. "Very well, I'll place my trust in you." Eclipse then turned to a guardspony and said, "Bring Mr. Uchiha back in and tell him we've reached our decision."

"At once my Liege!" The guardspony said.

A few minutes later, the man named Madara appeared before the two Alicorn Rulers. Eternity cleared her throat and said, "Madara Uchiha, we have reached our decision and have chosen to believe your story. However, you will have to earn our trust. Is that clear?"

Madara appeared to be hesitant, but nonetheless said, "I accept your terms."


Many years later…


It had been years, perhaps centuries since I had become a part of Equestria's armed forces. For once, I appeared to be amazingly satisfied with my life. Although, deep in my mind, I had lingering doubts. Would these ponies really trust me and my powers? What if they didn't accept me? Am I just a tool to them?

It frustrated me not knowing these answers. Not only that, the Royal Family had been acting up even more so than usual. At first, they seemed to have no problems with trusting me. But now, they've been more distant and reclusive. Why was that? Could it be that it's because Eternity is going into labor to birth two baby Alicorns? Plus, my attitude has been changing little by little as well. I was more focused at winning my fights and could practically care less about my comrades. Was it the infamous Uchiha Curse? If so, that would explain Eclipse's hesitance around me lately. I’ve also felt like I’ve been watched on for awhile too.

I guess it didn't matter. I- no- we had a war to win. Banishing my doubting thoughts, I headed to my armada of ponies. You heard right. My own army of ponies. It had taken time, but I was able to prove my physical prowess on the battlefield and awarded my own squad I dubbed the Akatsuki. This squad would mainly focus on infiltration, spying, and executions of the enemy soldiers. In Earth terms, we'd be like the Black Ops or Ghost Squad of Equestria.

"General Madara Uchiha!" My trusted lieutenant Swift Scythe said. "We've reached the enemy camp. Your orders?"

I closed my eyes and reopened them to reveal my Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. "Destroy every last bit of the place. Leave no survivors." I said calmly, but with power under lacing my tone.

Swift Scythe nodded and saluted. "It will be done General! I shall relay your orders to the troops."

"No." I interrupted. "I shall get them myself and participate in this battle as well."

"General!" Swift Scythe said taken aback. "Are you certain?"

"Are you doubting my decisions lieutenant?" I said threateningly.

"N-no s-sir!" He stammered under my crimson gaze. "Not at all. It's just that the King and Queen's orders are that you're only to participate in emergencies!"

That was the last straw. It would be one thing to disobey my orders, but for some reason, the mere mention of the King and Queen ignited a fiery rage inside my core. Who were THEY to give ME orders?! Did they not trust me?!

I then unleashed a HUGE amount of Killer Intent and Swift Scythe immediately buckled under the intense pressure and power I exuded.

"Listen and listen well Swift." I said with gritted teeth. "I am the one in charge at the moment. Not them! WHO is the one commanding this army and WHO is currently sitting on the throne on their lazy rears?! Now, do as I say...or I will have to use extreme measures."

"U-u-understood sir!" He then left like a bat out of hell and I smirked. Yet I wondered, just what came over me?

Even as I wondered, I did not see a lone pony in the shadows who had seen everything.


After a few more hours, my army alongside myself marched into battle. The attire worn by my squadron had the same attire as the Akatsuki in the Naruto anime. A dark cloak robe with red clouds. Each had a hood attached at the back along with hidden blades and other various weaponry. Most ponies in my squad were Earth Ponies or Pegasi.

I then gave the signal to halt as a huge amount of Changelings and Griffins headed our way. Each led by their own respective general. General Toxin, a male Changeling with bulging muscles and powerful magic to boot, not to mention his incredible endurance, led the Changeling side.

The other general, General Warhawk, of the Griffin army, was covered in scars and looked very similar to Toxin in the muscle department. He also wore an eyepatch over his left eye. Both enemies gave each other a nod and that's when I knew they were going to give the order to attack.

Not wasting a moment, I said, "Attack!" And we all sped toward the enemy forces with me leading the charge. I appeared behind an unsuspecting Changeling with a Body Flicker technique and then immediately decapitated it with one of my Chakra Rods. Ever since learning of the power I now possessed, I had taken time to master every last bit of it. And the efforts were worth it.

More Changelings rushed me and I countered every move with my Sharingan active. I then used Fire Style: Great Fire Annihilation to burn every last Changeling to a crisp.

Even as more foes dropped around me, I cared not. I was lost in the ecstasy of battle. I didn't even care that my armada was caught in the crossfire. I then used Summoning Jutsu to bring in three giant dragons to lend my aid. The three dragons killed and burned everything in their path. All that was left were bits of my army and the two enemy Generals. I gave a small shake of my head to my Akatsuki and they took it as the queue to back away; I had always killed every General on my own without my army's aid.

General Toxin and General Warhawk slowly approached me. "Humph!" Toxin scoffed, "Apparently my army along with my ally's underestimated you General Uchiha." At this, Warhawk muttered some griffin curse words at Toxin.

Toxin paid it no mind and continued, "We'd be honored if you would join our army. After all, what have these ponies done for you?"

I contemplated it at the moment. It was true that most Generals I encountered tried (yet failed utterly) to recruit me into their midst, but none mentioned how the ponies have done anything for me. 'Well played General Toxin.' I thought.

"As interesting an offer that is, I must refuse General Toxin." I said. "These ponies have accepted me for who I am, I doubt you'd do the same."

Toxin sighed at this, "My, my...then it appears we've no more reason to negotiate. However, before we start our battle, I will warn you that Warhawk and I are no pushovers. We've both seen many battles and have triumphed and suffered for it. Do not think either of us will go down easily!" As soon as Toxin finished, Warhawk lunged for me at high speeds almost invisible to the naked eye. If I hadn't activated my Sharingan at the last moment, I wouldn't have seen it coming.

I quickly ducked while fighting both Generals. They were skilled, I'd give them that much. Warhawk did not cease in his assault and left little room, if none, to counterattack. Toxin provided support with multiple spells while flying in the air with his insectoid wings.

Having enough, I used Shinra Tensei to repel them and then unsheathed my most feared weapon: Madara's Gunbai. Whenever I took it out, it meant I was starting to really get serious.

Putting on the most bloodthirsty grin I could muster, I rushed at them and immediately decapitated one of Warhawk's wings. He grimaced in pain, but did not scream in agony. I applauded him silently for that. Warhawk then pulled out a jagged blade of a sword and clashed with my Gunbai. The winds kicked up from the clash and blinded both of us along with my army.

Toxin chose that moment to get in close and jab me with a poisonous dagger hidden in his hooves. I grunted in pain, but either way, I relished in the thought of these worthy opponents. After all, I had not been injured in quite awhile!

The winds died down and I then used Wood Style: Multiple Wood Clone Technique. With this Jutsu, I had created an armada of clones of myself made out of wood. I then mentally told them to keep my opponents busy while I summoned my strength for another attack.

Toxin and Warhawk easily dispatched the Wood Clones (none of them held even a fraction of my power anyway), but it was too late as I activated my Susanoo. Using my Susanoo's immense strength, it punched at the ground and then threw the debris at my foes. Warhawk managed to dodge in time, but Toxin's body was crushed by one of the many rocks. I then Body Flickered to Toxin and beheaded him. Seeing his friend and comrade dead, Warhawk went into a rage and tried to attack me more furiously than before. Finally finished with toying the pathetic griffin, I used my Gunbai to block his blade jab. I then used Gunbai Fanned Wind to blow him away. I then charged at him with a Chidori in hand and stabbed it straight through his heart.

Warhawk's blood splashed against my form and as I looked into his eyes with my Sharingan, I immediately attacked his mind with Tsukuyomi, quickly ending his life. I turned around and faced my armada. There was silence, until finally, cheers arose.

I grinned proudly at my work and raised my Gunbai in victory. We had won. No one would dare challenge my or Equestria's might!

I then looked at the bodies one last time and found something. It appeared to be a token of some kind. Pocketing it, I then headed back to our camp's tent, but not before seeing a cloaked pony vanish in my line of sight…


TO BE CONTINUED!


Author's Note:

Well there ya have it! My latest chapter. Also, that token Madara/Alexander picked up is a Displaced Token. I'm working on what it'll be. See ya next update!:pinkiehappy: In the meantime, leave a comment!:twilightsmile: