• Published 17th May 2015
  • 1,897 Views, 21 Comments

Life is Depressing - Effy Mani



Scootaloo knows life can have some ups and downs, but six ponies made a Big one.

  • ...
9
 21
 1,897

Talent Prom Time! (Part 3)

“And the winner, or winners, of the Talent Show is…” Mrs. Cheers would announce. “Scootaloo and Rumble!

Everypony clapped their hooves, as two small trophies were awarded to me and Rumble.

“Thanks, Mrs!” we’d both exclaim.

“Now, everypony outside! It’s dance time!” Mrs. Cheer exclaims.

“May I have this dance?” Rumble would ask me.

“You may,” I’d answer.

As everypony started dancing, me and Rumble would gaze into each other’s eyes. I felt like we were the only two ponies left in the world. Finally, I decided to make it official. I kissed Rumble straight on the lips. His eyes widened in surprise, but then closed and returned the kiss. Everypony was looking at us, clapping and cheering.

“Looks like my plan failed,” Diamond Tiara would say.

“Yeah it did,” Silver would say, “you naughty little nine year old. I bet no pony would even like you!”

“How could you say that?”

“Because I’m making it official. Our friendship…is over.”

Everypony would gasp and look at them, even me and Rumble would break the kiss and look. Silver would just walk away, and over to me.

“Hey, Scoots,” she’d say. “I’m sorry for the things I did. It was all Diamond, I swear! And Rumble, sorry Diamond did, You-Know-What to you.”

“Apology accepted!” Rumble and I would exclaim in unison.

All three of us hugged.

Looks like there’s one more pony I can trust.

“Well, I gotta go,” Silver would say. “It’s getting late, bye!”

“Maybe we should head off, too,” I’d tell Rumble.

“Okay,” he’d reply.

We’d arrive at the Orphanage, me and Rumble standing at the door.

“So, I guess I’ll see you Monday.” He’d say while walking off.

“Wait!” I’d cry to him.

“So, I’m guessing, we’re…Official, now?”

“I guess.”

“Then, here.” I’d kiss him on the lips, and he’d return it.

“Bye.” He’d walk off again.