• Published 16th May 2015
  • 548 Views, 11 Comments

Canterlot High - Sailor_Pluto



Sweetie Belle was sent to Canterlot High to live a normal life. But, a few days after she arrives, she realizes that her life is now anything but normal.

  • ...
1
 11
 548

Dec 23, 2014

Monday, December 23, 2014

There was a terrible snow storm last night. Now we’re all snowed in. No matter. All of my Christmas shopping is done, so all I have to do is wrap them.

And I forgot to buy wrapping paper. Crap…..

Oh well. I head down to breakfast, where Celestia is doing…can you guess it? Correct! MORE BLEEPING PAPERWORK!!!

Also, I have this strange cough and I’m still sweating a lot. I’ll be fine. I’m sure of it.

Breakfast is fruit salad, made by Apple Bloom. So, of course, it’s mainly apples.

“Hey, Apple Bloom,” I say with my mouth full of salad. “Do you have any wrapping paper I can borrow?”

“Sure!” she says. “Tons! I’ll go get it.” she runs up the stairs.

“CAN YOU JUST PUT IT ON MY BED? THANKS!” I yell before going back to eating. Then I sneeze and blood sprays all over the table and everyone’s food.

“Oh my god.” Celestia leaps up from the table. “Sweetie Belle, are you alright?”

I nod. “Yeah, I’m fine. I don’t even feel it.” I sneeze again, which sends a lot more blood across the table.

“I don’t think that’s a good thing.” Celestia murmurs.

She helps me upstairs to my bedroom and takes my temperature.

“102.” she says, pulling the covers up to my neck. “You’re sick.”

“What?” I say, sitting up in bed. “But I feel fine!”

“Well you aren’t.” Celestia replies sternly. “Rest for a while.”

December 23, 2014/ Afternoon

I’m in and out of sleep all day. I think I started having hallucinations, I’m not really sure. I don’t think the dancing clown was real, though.

At around eight o’clock, I convince myself that I feel better, and I get up and go to the dining room. I look out the window. We aren’t snowed in anymore! Yay!

“Well, look who’s up!” Scootaloo says cheerfully. “How ya feeling, Sweets?”

“Did you all see the dancing clown?” I ask.

Everyone looks around the table skeptically. “No…” they all reply in unison.

“That’s what I thought.” I mumble before taking a seat next to Apple Bloom.

Celestia comes out of the kitchen carrying tons of shrimp and cocktail sauce. “Dinner is served.” she said as she placed the tray in the center of the table.

Everyone digs in. Celestia looks at me with a pained look on her face.

“Ooh… Sweetie Belle….. you might still be a little sick… come into the kitchen, I’ll make you some soup.”

“But… but…” I stammer, making hand gestures towards the tasty looking meal. “Shrimp cocktail!”

Celestia sighs. “I know. And I’m sorry. But you might still be sick, and that won’t make your stomach feel very good. Don’t worry. There will some left over.”

Scootaloo looks up from her plate with a messy face. “No there won’t.” she says before digging in again.

I grumble, then follow Celestia into the kitchen.

“But I’m not sick!” I protest as she microwaves the soup.

Then I throw up all over the floor.

“Yes, you are.” Celestia scoops me up in her arms and carries me upstairs.

“No… I’m….. not!” I sneeze more blood onto her arm.

She puts me down in bed and places a bucket next me.

“If you have to puke, do it in there.”

She walks out and turns the light off.

I drift in and out of sleep a couple more times, throw up a bit more, then finally settle into a constant sleep.

Author's Note:

For those who are wondering about whatever it is that Sweetie Belle caught:

I have absolutely no idea. I just felt like shaking it up a bit. With a strange illness.