• Published 16th May 2015
  • 548 Views, 11 Comments

Canterlot High - Sailor_Pluto



Sweetie Belle was sent to Canterlot High to live a normal life. But, a few days after she arrives, she realizes that her life is now anything but normal.

  • ...
1
 11
 548

Jan 2, 2015

Thursday, January 2, 2015

I remembered something.

It’s Button’s birthday tomorrow.

He doesn’t know it yet, but I’m gonna throw him the best, biggest, most fantastic party in the world!!!

…Or, it could all go down in flames. Kinda hard to predict what will happen, since everyone in this dorm has bad luck.

Thursday, January 2, 2015/ Breakfast

“I’m taking you all grocery shopping later today.” Luna says at the breakfast table.

“Why?” Apple Bloom replies blandly. “Why can’t ya do it yerself?”

“So none of you end up like that poor Silver Spoon girl.” Luna looks worriedly around the table.

“This is gonna be a drag.” Scootaloo says as she bites an apple. “Can I bring my scooter along?”

“I don’t see why not.”

“May I ride it in the store and agitate old people?”

“Certainly not.”

“...As I said, this is gonna be a drag.”

Thursday, January 2, 2015/ Afternoon

Apparently, Luna has a large, brown van.

Not a minivan. A van van.

On the way to the store, me, Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, and Tiara all decide to let Luna and Twist do the shopping.

So, like at the Christmas tree lot, we play a massive game of hide and seek.

Whenever I play those games, if I’m not one of the first person out, I start to panic and freak out whenever someone passes by.

Today, when Apple Bloom comes around into my aisle, I climb up the shelves to avoid her.

I end up having to hop to the other side and run for my life when the shelves start to tip over.

As I exit the store with Luna and everyone else, I quietly say, “What kind of grocery store doesn’t attach those things to the ground?”

Thursday, January 2, 2015/ Dinner

Dinner is sushi. I have no idea WHAT Apple Bloom put in it, exactly, because it tastes TERRIBLE.

“So, Sweetie… Button’s birthday is tomorrow…planning any…surprises?” Tiara asks me.

I nod. “Yup! I’m going to throw him a super great party, with cake, and…ohhhh, you meant THAT kind of surprise…god no.”

Twist looks at me. “Cake? There’ll be cake?”

I nod.

“I could hide in the cake, ith you want. Jump out when he’th leath expthecting it.”

“Uh, no. But that was a very nice offer, Twist!”

“Your loth.”

I roll my eyes. “...How?”

Thursday, January 2, 2015/ After Dinner

After dinner I step out of the dorm and head into downtown Canterlot. I don’t know why, but I have this strange urge to be there…

I step into this cute little jewelry shop, I’m greeted by a little old woman.

“Hello there, child.” she says. “We’re having a sale right now. Would you like to buy anything?”

I shrug. “Maybe. I don’t really know.”

She nods and walks away.

I pick up a pretty diamond ring.

“Hey,” I call to the woman. “May I try this on?”

She snickers, then nods without looking at me.

Strange. I say to myself as I slide the ring onto my finger. Instantly, all of my energy is sucked out of my body. Ugh...what?

The old woman cackles. “Foolish children!” she screeches. “You all make it so EASY for me!”

Next thing I know, she grabs me by the neck and hoists me up in the air.

The door opens. The woman swivels around so I can’t see what’s happening.

“Trying to kill innocent children through jewelry? We won’t stand for it!” the voice sounds really familiar…

“I, Sailor Leo, pretty guardian of the Sun and Fire…”

“And I, Sailor Cancer, guardian of the high winds and Knowledge…”

“WILL BRING AN END TO YOU!!!”

The woman drops me. I clutch my neck lightly and cough. I turn and see two girls in sailor suits facing the old lady.

Wait a minute…are they…?

SCOOTALOO AND APPLE BLOOM?!

“So, you’ve finally come, you pesky sailor guardians!” the woman hisses. “I’ve been eagerly awaiting your arrival!”

She sends out a blast of what can only be called magic at my two friends. It strikes Apple Bloom square in the chest, sending her flying back into one of the jewelry cases.

No. No. No! “NOOOOOO!” a shriek escapes my throat. I lunge forward at the woman, and a blast of smoke surrounds me…

...I’m just as surprised as everyone else when the smoke clears away.

I’m standing tall in the center of the room, wearing a light pink sailor suit, knee-high light pink skin tight boots with pink spikes on the side. A blue bow is in the center of the shirt, and on the bow is a shiny, light-pink brooch. I’m also wearing bright white gloves that come up to my elbows. My hair is pulled up into pigtails high up on my head, tied up with poofy pink bows. Near the bows are bright red jewels. On my forehead is one of those triangular tiaras that Sailor Moon wears...

“Oh,” I murmur. “This is…”

I stand up straight and look at the woman. “I, Sailor Taurus, guardian of Love and Justice, will bring an end to you!”

I adjust the gem in the tiara and yell: “VENUS LOVE FLASH!!!”

A blinding light seeps out of the tiara. The woman disappears with it.

I drop to the ground, panting.

“Sweetie Belle!” Scootaloo rushes over to me. “I don’t believe it! You're an ally..?”

I look over to wear Apple Bloom is lying. “...Scootaloo, we’ll worry about that later…”

I adjust my tiara again. “Love Healing Escalation.”

Apple Bloom’s wounds close up, and she opens her eyes.

“Sweetie Belle…?” she asks quietly. “What the…?”

“YOU TWO!” Someone screams.

A black cat with a crescent shaped bald-spot on it’s forehead enters through a hole in the window. “Tell me before you run off like that!”

I point at the cat. “...Did that cat just talk?”

“Luna!” Scootaloo rushes over and scoops the cat up. “Hey, sorry…”

Luna catches sight of me and smiles. “Ah, a new guardian! Welcome to the group, Sailor Taurus!” she hops out of Scootaloo’s arms and walks towards me. “And, by the looks of it…you’re to be the leader of all the guardians!”

I start to cough. “I’m sorry but…what?! Sailor guardian?! I thought that was just made up! ...No, I want to be a normal girl! Why me? Why me? Why me?!”

Luna places a paw on my hand. “Stay calm, Belle. It appears you’ve been made a guardian for one sole purpose…you want to protect Button Mash, right?”

How does she know about that? “...Now that I’ve seen those…enemies? I not only want to protect Button, but everyone else I can!”

She nods. “Good. That’s the mark of a true guardian. Now, pick me up. I’ll be moving in with you girls.”

I pick Luna up and put her on my shoulders. “It’s gonna be REALLY confusing with two Lunas in the dorm.”

We all head back to the dorm.

“Luna, how do I un-transform?”

She points to the brooch. “Just touch that.”

I do, and the sailor suit is replaced by my normal clothes.

I look at my two friends. “Where are your brooches?”

Scootaloo rubs the back of her neck. “We don’t…have brooches…”

“We have pens. That we use t' transform.” Apple Bloom says.

“The brooch is only for the leader.” Luna explains. “That’s how I knew you were the leader.”

“Oh.”

Vice-Principal Luna opens the door. “WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST RUN OUT OF HERE WITHOUT TELLING ME WHERE YOU'RE GOING?! BOTH OF YOU ARE ON HOUSE ARREST!!!” she turns to me. “Sweetie Belle, welcome back! I’m so glad that you decided to actually INFORM ME ON YOUR FUTURE WHEREABOUTS!!! By the way, I really like your hair!”

I look up and notice that my hair is still in pigtails.

She looks back at my friends. “GET INSIDE, NOW!!!”

Luckily, she doesn't question the cat riding on my shoulders.

I head upstairs and make a small bed for kitty-Luna before collapsing onto my mattress.

Author's Note:

Yeah...I couldn't resist a Sailor Moon crossover.