• Published 26th May 2015
  • 1,162 Views, 25 Comments

The CMC Go To Freddy Fazbear's - PinkFire The Pony



The CMC find an ad asking for a night guard at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. They think it would be a big chance to get their cutie marks! As they're too young for the job, they decide they'll go help out. But can they help when they're trapped backstage?

  • ...
13
 25
 1,162

Chapter 1 - Help Wanted

A small unicorn filly with a white coat and a curly purple and pink mane sat under her bed covers reading. She went by the name of Sweetie Belle. She flipped through the pages of her book using her magic. Sweetie wasn't exactly doing this to read a nice story but rather to practice her magic. She had been doing this all morning and was getting quite good. Her magic no longer skipped twenty pages when she only meant to go to the next one, and Sweetie had finally managed to stop flipping the book upside down all the time. However her peace and quiet didn't last. In the middle of reading a page Rarity knocked on her door. Sweetie Belle threw the covers off her head.

"What do you want? I'm trying to practice magic here!" Sweetie said, raising her voice a little more than she had intended.

"Sweetie I'm only here to tell you that Applebloom and Scootaloo came to see you," Rarity began, "but you know, if you don't want to see them I totally under-"

"WHAT! THEY'RE HERE!" Sweetie Belle shouted enthusiastically and dashed downstairs.

"-stand."


Sweetie Belle slid down the stairs and sprinted towards the door. She used her magic to open the door, she always was better at magic when not actually concentrating on what she was doing.

"Hey Sweetie Belle!" Applebloom exclaimed in seeing her friend.

"Great to see ya!" Scootaloo added.

"So, I mean, not to be rude or anything, only curious, why did you come?" Sweetie Belle asked after her friends were finished talking.

"Because we're gonna get our cutie marks! They're gonna be totally awesome!" Scootaloo exclaimed, flying into the air as much as possible.

"Really?" Sweetie Belle asked her pegasus friend, "how???"

"With this!" Applebloom said and shoved a newspaper ad into the unicorn's face.

Help Wanted

Freddy Fazbear's Pizza

Family pizzeria looking for security guard to work the night shift. 12 am to 6 am.

Monitor cameras, ensure safety of equipment and animatronic characters.

Not responsible for injury/dismemberment.

$120 a week. To apply call 1 - 888 - FAZ - FAZBEAR

"Uhh, sounds great! But from the way it sounds, I think we're a teensy weensy, itty bitty just a little too young for the job." Sweetie Belle stated.

"Of course we're too young! But luckily Applebloom here has thought up a way we can still help!" Scootaloo said, proving that what her friend had said wasn't entirely true.

"Oh good! Because if she hadn't this whole thing was starting to get a bit pointless." Sweetie Belle said, her concern now partly answered.

"Yup! But as Scoots said, I've got a perfect solution!" Applebloom exclaimed, she just wanted to share her idea already, they were making her wait much too long! "We're gonna go and help out them workers, do some some of their jobs for 'em. That way THEY can get on the night shift, while we be doin' their easy jobs durin' the day!"

"Well I don't see any problem with it... I'll ask Rarity if I can go!" Sweetie Belle said and trotted up the stairs, leaving her friends waiting by the door.


"Hey Rarity!" Sweetie Belle said poking her head through her sister's open bedroom door.

The white unicorn turned away from the laundry folding she had been doing to see her younger sister.

"Why hello Sweetie Belle, is there anything I can do for you." Rarity said, and then dropped her voice to a near silent whisper so her sister would not hear her speak, "as if I have to ask, of course you're going to need something..."

But with her extremely good ears, Sweetie just barely heard her sister, "Ok... I'll pretend I never heard that." Sweetie said, and then continued after a short pause. "So Applebloom, Scootaloo and I found a way we could get our cutie marks. If it's ok with you that I go, I'll be back around 4 PM."

"Alright, as long as I can have some peace and quiet you do whatever makes you happy." Rarity said as she returned to her laundry folding.

Without a smudge of hesitation Sweetie Belle rushed down the stairs, grabbed her friends and ran out the door.

"I can't be sure, but I gather that Rarity said yes..." Scootaloo said as her unicorn friend dragged her and Applebloom down the street.

"Heck yeah she did! And she doesn't care what we do, as long as we give her peace and quiet!" Sweetie Belle responded happily.

"That's great and all Sweetie but yer sorta goin' the wrong way." Applebloom told Sweetie Belle in knowing that she should be going the other way.

"Oh...... right..." Sweetie Belle said, letting her friends free from her happy grip.

The three small ponies turned around and began to walk the other way. They were going to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, and they believed they were gonna get their long awaited cutie marks in the process. But little did they know, their trip to the pizzeria was not going to be fun and games.