• Published 26th May 2015
  • 1,149 Views, 25 Comments

The CMC Go To Freddy Fazbear's - PinkFire The Pony



The CMC find an ad asking for a night guard at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. They think it would be a big chance to get their cutie marks! As they're too young for the job, they decide they'll go help out. But can they help when they're trapped backstage?

  • ...
13
 25
 1,149

Chapter 2 - Freddy and Friends

The three young fillies trotted along the dirt pathways of ponyville. They were so excited to finally begin their new "jobs." Sweetie Belle paused for a short second to look at the address again.

"We'll be there very soon, about two more minutes!" Sweetie notified her friends in seeing that they would be there in only a very short while.

"Sounds great! I sooo can't wait to get there!" Scootaloo exclaimed and flew a quick but shaky circle around her friends.

The unicorn, pegasus and earth pony kept up their walk to the pizzeria, they even ran for a minute in that time because they so desperately wanted to get there!

Soon Applebloom pointed to a building, "Umm not sure here, but doesn't that there building look a tad like the place we should be goin'? The adress and all is right..." She said.

Indeed, the building they stood before had a gigantic sign on the front that read Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, where fantasy and fun come to life

"That sure looks like it alright." Scootaloo said as she stared up at the building.

"Then what are ye waitin' for, an invitation?" Applebloom said to her friends as she skipped along the path that lead into Freddy's.

"What? No!!" Sweetie Belle said loudly, making sure that her earth pony friend knew her answer.

"Then hurry up ye ol' slowpoke!" Applebloom teased back.

Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo looked at each other, they were thinking the exact same thing. They ran like the wind into Freddy's Pizzeria leaving Applebloom to catch up with them.

"Hey! What 'bout me!"

"Hehe, you're the one who has some catching up to do now!"


The three foals came into the restaurant, it was a place filled with joy, happiness and life! The animatronic characters performed happily on the stage, and fillies and colts cheered on the mascots as they continued to sing and dance on the stage, one of the robots even played a tune with his red and white guitar!

The song died down as the cutie mark crusaders walked into the dining area, and then up to the edge of the stage, where they could get a clear view of the mascots. A purple bunny wearing a red bow tie on his neck stood on the right, and a yellow duck - chicken - like creature that wore a bib that read Let's Eat! with flakes of confetti surrounding it, stood on the left. In the middle was Freddy Fazbear himself. He wore a black top hat that stood carefully in the very center of his head, he, like the rabbit, also wore a bow tie around his neck, instead this time being black.

Applebloom and Sweetie Belle immediately fell in love with the animatronic characters. They thought they were so cute. They stood admiring the animatronics for a minute, until Scootaloo broke the silence.

"C'mon can we go help out the workers already? These things are creepin' me out! I mean not that I'm scared of them or anything... They just look weird and all. Umm..." She said.

"Yeah, sure..." Applebloom teased her friend in seeing that the pegasus was afraid of friendly singing animals.

"Hey look! There's a worker dude over there!" Scootaloo pointed out, trying to change the subject.

"Great! We can go ask him if we can help him out!" Sweetie Belle said as she began to skip over to the worker.

The three fillies approached the pony, he was a kind - looking unicorn that wore a Freddy's uniform, his nametag read Starker. He heard them and turned around to face them.

"Hey kiddies!" Starker said. "How are you doing? Do you need anything?"

"Well actually..." Sweetie Belle began.

"We saw yer ad and decided to come help you do yer easy jobs in the daytime, while you can go work the night shift!" Applebloom said, explaining the plan they had to Starker.

"You do realise the problem with that right? I can't work the night shift unless it's actually night... Therefore doing my daytime jobs will not really help..." Starker said in seeing that their plan had a bit of a problem with it.

"Well listen here Mr. Worker -"

"Starker."

"Ok Mr. Starker, maybe instead we can do yer daytime jobs while you go an' ask around if anyone would work for ya. Doesn't that work?" Applebloom said, rethinking their plan.

"Well, I guess... I'm going to go talk to my boss about it. How about you go play with the animals while I'm asking?" Starker said, giving them something to do while he talked to his boss.

"Sounds great Starker!" Sweetie Belle said. And with that, they walked off to see the animatronics, maybe learn a bit more.


The three fillies sat at one of the tables, which was decorated to look like a giant pizza. They watched the animatronics play on the stage, and in between performances they would even come offstage to interact with the foals.

At one point a golden bear that looked a lot like Freddy came off the stage to see the cutie mark crusaders.

"H-h-h-h-hey there little fillies!" He said, there was something oddly human about his voice. "I'm Golden Freddy, and I have a question for you!"

Scootaloo stood back, terrified, she didn't like the animatronics. Applebloom looked curiously at the bear with a look that said Really? What?

However Sweetie Belle stood right up and walked towards the golden bear. "Hi!" She said, "What's your question?"

Golden Freddy spoke again, "You three are just such special fillies, would you like a treat?" He asked.

The CMC nodded vigorously. They were special, they wanted a treat!

Golden Freddy led them through the crowd of foals and to a door. It had a sign on it that read Backstage EMPLOYEES ONLY.

"Golden Freddy, are you sure we're supposed to be in here?" Scootaloo asked cautiously.

"Of c-c-course! The treat is in here!" He answered.

Well, the bear would know best! Applebloom, Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle all proceeded to follow Golden Freddy into the back room. The golden bear then locked the door.

"Hey! What'd you do that for?!" Sweetie Belle asked Golden Freddy, raising her voice a tad.

"I don't think you're gonna get out of here..." The bear said."

"Wha- whadda ya mean?" Applebloom asked fearfully as Scootaloo stood petrified behind her.

"I mean, you will never get out..."

Author's Note:

Who is this mysterious Golden Freddy? Are his intentions good? What is going to happen to the crusaders? Keep reading to find your answers!

Starker is from the MLP FNAF fanfic "FNAF MLP stlye" By JusSonic. And therefore belongs to him/her. (I'm to lazy to find out if they're a guy or girl :P)

Comments ( 23 )

i think sempai wants them to notice him

Your writing is good. I don't know why so many downvotes :rainbowhuh:

I once thought of a fanfic where the Hair 6 go to Freddy's and defeat Purple Guy with a friendship rainbow.

6020152 I think it's disliked so much because I'm not the most experienced at writing... While I have spent much of my time learning how to write properly, I've spent loads of my time reading and writing stories and over the course of a couple years I've gotton a bit better. But believe it or not I'm actually not even in Highschool yet, (I don't want to give out my real age though) and therefore I'm not extremely good at writing... Idk, that's just my guess. Enjoy my long and somewhat pointless response!

6020240 That's a great idea! I would love to read something like that!

6020316 or maybe they just realize how bad a writer I am :derpytongue2:

i like it and PinkFire The Pony please make more chapters for this story

6020411 thank you! And of course I'll make more chapters!

(And also, you can just call me PinkFire, PinkFire the pony sounds much too formal)

6025907 your welcome and ok

Comment posted by PinkFire The Pony deleted May 27th, 2015
Comment posted by PinkFire The Pony deleted May 27th, 2015

Guys, here's a question. Originally I was planning to make this story have quite a stupid and funny ending, not that serious. But seeing how you guys seem to like it, I was wondering if I should make it into a longer story. I'm going to leave it up to you. Do you want a funny ending? Or a more serious complicated story? I'm going to write more chapters very soon, if not today. So please answer quickly.

-PinkFire

6025910 thanks! Umm again. And also, a question. Would you like a more serious story? Or a short funny one? I can't decide.

6025984 i want this story to be a more serious story

6025940 i want this story to be a more serious complicated story with longer chapters

Aww snap!
Is Goldie gonna kill them?!?
Are the animatronics gonna save them?!?!
Is the Purple guy in golden Freddy?!?!
Will balloon boy stop being a c**t?!?
Probably not that last one....

6026313 thanks for giving your opinion :) I've given several days and only you have responded, so I'll probably just go with your answer. It seems that is what other people were wanting and expecting as well. Thank you!

6041283 your welcome and ok and your welcome again

Purple stallion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:pinkiegasp:

6020341
I will read it later, but I will say that one reason that people down vote it, is because they think FNAF is overrated. But just don't listen to them, haters gonna hate you know?

Well, the only criticism I have is the pacing: it seems like everything is on fast-foreword. Besides that, I don't see why everyone hates this fic. Maybe it'll get more attention if you keep writing, now that the CMC are apparently cool again.

Well, I liked the CMC before they were cool, so thumbs up.

Its the purple guy RUN!!!!!!

Login or register to comment