• Published 5th May 2015
  • 2,380 Views, 36 Comments

It's Tough be be Flash Sentry - smxsonic



Flash Sentry faces punishment for breaking up with Twilight

  • ...
19
 36
 2,380

He would've had a meaningful relationship.

Flash Sentry woke up from the most wonderful dream. He and his Bro, Thunderlane, went on a road trip to bed every babelicious girl in the world and then some. They even went into space! Of course there was no air, and he wasn’t certain what was so special about ‘blue skinned space babes’, but he woke up just as he jumped out of the spaceship.

Flash was under the effect this writer calls ‘Single’s Euphoria’, a condition some feel after breaking up with somebody. While under this effect, one feels as though they were an A-list movie star! Other symptoms include declarations that “no one can bring me down from the singles lifestyle this time!” frequently followed by maniacal, and yet somehow sad laughter.

Flash did feel a twinge of easily dismissed guilt for dumping Twilight; she was a nice girl and a princess at that but, well, she was a horse! She would argue that she was ‘a pony’ as though that made any kind of difference what so ever. Flash knew pony is just a fancy word for horse. Flash was a big man. It didn’t bother him that she was a horse, but she was just so HORSE, and HORSE!... Okay, maybe it did bother him a little. But it wasn’t his fault she was a horse.

In his defense, Flash tried to make it work. He made it work with Sunset Shimmer. She was a horse. He didn’t know it at the time, but she was still a horse. He thought about a future with Twilight. He could deal with going back and forth between the mirror, might get his sleep schedule a little out of whack, but a stud like him could deal. But what about any potential children? Would they be happy traveling through a magic mirror every week? Would they be centaurs? Was it technically bestiality to love a pony even though she’s in human form at the time? Ultimately, he had to break it off. The thought of half pony half Flash kids climbing all over, and scaring people… Yeah.

Flash Sentry had gotten through his morning routine and set off for school. He passed his Plymouth Duster that was almost repaired enough to be drivable, and walked briskly to Canterlot High School.

On his way, he saw the first of many classmates he usually encountered on his walk to school. A grey girl with faded blonde hair whose name nobody knew. Some of the more jerkish teens called her Derpy on account of her wall-eyes. Some called her Ditzy because she seemed to be in her own world half the time. The fact still remained that no one except her little sister knew her real name.

Flash called out to her, “Hey, Bright Eyes!” It was the least mean nickname she had. Even the Rainbooms called her that!

Bright Eyes turned to look at him, but as soon a she saw who it was, she snapped her head to look the other way adding a cute little “Hmph!” to accent it.

This was odd to Flash. Bright Eyes was alway kind and cheerful even to the meanest of bullies. She started each day with a bright smile and a muffin in everyone’s locker. She was normally so cute, he just wanted to hug her all up.

Flash just shrugged. “I guess everybody has bad days once in a while,” he thought. What he didn’t notice was that other classmates were shooting him dirty looks as he passed by.


He arrived at Canterlot High School, still oblivious to the looks he was receiving. Well, Semi-Oblivious, He saw that the whole school was a glaring at him, He just thought it was something else, maybe another megalomaniacal girl wanting to take over the school for some reason. He just thought he’d let The Rainbooms do their Friendship thing, he wasn’t with Twilight anymore so he didn’t care.

Flash stopped by his locker to unload his books and other things when he heard a voice call out to him.

“Hey, uh, Flash,” a voice meekly called.

Flash turned to see Cloudkicker. She was a somewhat meek, but still babelicious blue/grey girl. Her hair had awesome blonde highlights, and she was athletic: part of Canterlot High’s Soccer Team.

“Sup, Kicker, need anything?” Flash asked obliviously, with a slight leer as he checked out her well developed arse.

“Um… We…Uh... Heard about you and Twilight…” Cloudkicker’s words were uncertain but well chosen.

“Hey, thanks for your concern, but I’ve moved on. Really!” Flash pondered the wisdom of hitting on Cloudkicker to prove he’d moved on. On one hand, she was hot. On the other, some small part of his incredibly dim mind was poking him and saying that it might not be appropriate.

“Right…” Cloudkicker began, trying not become angry at his likewise exaggerated leering. She was pretty sure he wasn’t a bad person, just… She wasn’t sure how to finish that thought., “Well, Umm, just steer clear of Rainbow Dash and her friends today, They’re still a bit sore at you.” She understated.

“Don’t worry, little miss, I’m not going to start anything.” Flash pulled out his trusty comb to comb his hair, in an effort to prove his trustworthiness.

“ Alright…” Cloudkicker walked away muttering, “It’s not you I’m worried about…” She supposed that some people refused to be helped.

Flash shrugged and headed towards his locker. There was an odd smell as he approached it. Was that… Limburger? He winced, Some people insisted on bringing such a pungent thing into school. He was all for other people’s diets but, There were other people to consider. He opened his locker, revealing that someone had taken some sort of stinky cheese and crammed it through the slots in the lockers. It was now coating the notebooks he had left inside.

“Aww jeez. Who mistook my locker for a trash can?” He shook his head. One of the classmates next to him in the hall snorted. Yeah, he could see how it was pretty funny how dumb some people are.

“Hey, Snips my man, could you go get the janitor? I’d clean it myself, but it would make me late to class.” Flash called out.

Snips glanced at Flash and started to open his mouth to say “yes”, but then Trixie materialized out of the crowd and punched him hard in the shoulder. With a frightened look, he shook his head, and tried to escape into the crowd.

“Oh, hey Trix. Sorry, didn’t mean to steal your minion” Flash said to the mysterious magician girl. He never quite knew what was going through her head. She were hot as hell though. That third person thing could be a turn on if he was in the right mood.

She gave him the strange look that he seemed to be garnering a lot lately. “If you were not such an imbecile, the Great and Powerful Trixie would feel sorry for you.”

“Hey, whoa there girl. Not a hundred percent in love with your tone there! I’ll have you know I’m a C+ average student! So I’m not an in any way an Idiot! Jeez. It’s like I’m in some bizarro alternate version of Canterlot high or something… Hey, you’re not all secretly horses, are you? No? Good, good.”

Trixie gawked at the blue haired teen. “Trixie called you an imbecile, and you must be one to not know what’s going on around here! “

Flash’s eye’s opened wide in realization. Trixie had the hots for him! Wait no, that probably wasn’t what she was talking about. They opened EVEN WIDER in a new realization!

“Oh, Trixie, I know this time of month can be hard” Flash said in all sincerity

Trixie’s eyes narrowed. “If this is going where Trixie thinks it’s going...”

“But remember, It’s all a natural part of being a young lady. Maybe after it blows over we can go over to SugarCube Corner and laugh about-”

Flash didn’t get the chance to finish his sentence and Trixie’s fist collided with Flash’s face, Launching him across the hall to his limburger filled locker.

“Cad, how dare you insinuate that about The Great and Powerful Trixie! Trixie WAS doing this for the honor of her most worthy rival,Twilight Sparkle…”

Among the rant some students wondered what Twilight had even done for Trixie to consider her a rival.

Trixie continued her rant, “…Now it’s personal. Beware, Flash Sentry, for you have made a Great and Powerful enemy today!”

Trixie threw down a smoke bomb and started laughing loudly… which quickly segued into coughing. When the smoke vanished, she was gone.

Flash had to admit, he was impressed. Impressed, but not scared. That girl was all smoke and mirrors. In fact If one were to look to their left, they could see Trixie fumbling with a fire escape..


Class has started and Flash was just now getting the feeling that people were mad at him for something. But he still couldn’t get why. As he sat at his desk, a circle of people around him fell silent, but this was quickly replaced by a collection of angry whispers.

He tried to pay attention to the teacher, but a wad of crumpled up paper hit him in the back of the head repeatedly and from many angles.

Class had ended and Flash could feel people following him through the halls. Literally in some cases, as there would be a stray paper wads being thrown at him.

Flash turned around and no one seemed to stand out. He turned back and the moment he did so, paper wads flew at him.

Flash turned again, “Okay, guys, This is totally not cool, What’s up with the paper wads?”

Flash wasn’t answered in the traditional sense. Instead he was met with piercing glares from his fellow students. If Flash was more observant, he would have noticed that quite a few students wearing pins that had that design that Twilight had on her skirt. Twilight told him what that star meant once. It was called a “Cutsie Mark” or something like that. Apparently it was a magical brand that horse people got.
Flash snapped out of his thoughts as the entire student body turned towards him with a supernatural gleam coming from their eyes. He paused for a moment and turned around quickly, then calmly but quickly walked through the halls.

Flash quickly ducked inside the music room. It was pretty abandoned this time of day, or so he thought. He was proven wrong when he heard three voices sing in harmony. Well The song wasn’t all that long.

The song was seven syllables, “Shoo be doo, shoo, shoo be doo”. Other lyrics followed in less than perfect harmony, to be charitable. Flash had heard more harmonious singing from herds of cats. Cats herded right? It broke down after a second or so.

“Ugh. We were so close too…” a small high pitched voice said. The dull thunk of a foot connecting with a wall resounded.

“Don’t fool yourself, Sonata! We sang, we sucked, end of story!” A gruffer angrier voice said. Now was heard the harsh crack of a fist impacting with a wall.

“It’s that kind of attitude that makes it harder for us to sing!” The first voice cried all aquiver

“You are seriously the worst!” The voice had an undertone to it that made it sound as though the speaker was in the process of tearing something to little shreds.

“Nuh-uh! you can’t even insult me right!” The first voice riposted childishly.

“Will You two just shut up for once in your pathetically long lives?” A third voice echoed, hollow and exhausted..

Flash looked across the room and saw... The Dazzlings, three admittedly hot sisters, or sirens or somethings… it started with an “s” anyway... that enslaved the entire school... Again. Maybe there was something wrong with this school. Getting enslaved with evil mind magics couldn’t be that common, could it? Well, it would explain a lot of things if it was. However Twilight and her not horse friends defeated them with horse magic and no one had seen hide, hair, or mane of any them since. Well until just now.

Flash froze in place for a minute, he took full inventory of his situation at this moment. Outside, there were some crazed students bent on making his day the worst day. Inside, Hot girls that could still mind control him. Or could they? Horse magic is weird. They had boobs. That was close enough to mind control powers, especially when the ones in question were so nice. But they were also horses. Damnit. He was starting to think his thing for former horses was weird.

Flash decided that as long as the Dazzlings didn’t see him, this was a safe place. He slowly and deliberately walked to a spare chair. A funny thing about trying to move quietly; it normally had the opposite effect.

Flash slammed into a stationary desk, knocking it into another desk, and causing a chain reaction of rube-golberg conniptions. “Oh… shuuuugar snap peas.” Flash swore softly to himself as a lamp fell from the ceiling into the floor with a muted crash to punctuate the destruction.

Unheard over the cacophony of destruction a voice rejoiced “That is what you get when you upset the Great and Powerful… Gah!” Unheeded a light blue girl was dragged away by one of the many wires connected to her orchestra of catastrophe that had become wrapped around her leg.

Of course, there was no way that the dazzlings had failed to notice such an impressively loud event. All three of them turned to see where the noise had started, and they all locked eyes with Flash.

“Well, Well, If it isn’t the most hated student in all of Canterlot High.” Adagio enounced carefully, hands on her hips in a provocative gesture. She was flanked by her two subordinates. All three were posing in a fashion that was clearly rehearsed.

“Hey! Everybody here loves me! Especially the ladies” Flash said in the the smoothest voice he could muster.

“In your dreams, Creep.” Aria stated with a knife’s edge to her voice.

“Actually my name is Flash Sentry. A lot of people have been making that mistake today. Is there a new exchange student that looks like me, or something? Is he a Horse? I feel like I need to make peace with horses.”

Aria stood there blinking for a beat. She then turned to Sonata and said, “Congratulations , Sonata, you’re no longer the worst,”

“Hooray!” Sonata Cheered and she bounced slightly.

“I guess we should thank you.” Adagio cooed sensually, running a finger across one of the legs of the wrecked desks “After the Battle of the Bands, we were shunned by this school, We were forced to hide away, with our beautiful voices barely able to hold a note.”

“Do you realize how hard it is to live here without mind control? It’s the worst!” Aria said with a toss of her hair, while looking away from Flash Sentry.

“Do you know what a thesaurus is?” Flash quipped “You, uh, might want to ask Rarity for hers.”

“We were forced out of our home, and forced to live in this room, and we dared not go out to face the student masses.” Adagio explained.

“But since you broke up with Afterglow Twinkle, no one even cares about us anymore!” Sonata chirped, with wide eyed innocence

“Twilight Sparkle,” Aria corrected, with a slight frown

“What?” Sonata asked, turning towards Aria

“He broke up with Twilight Sparkle.” Aria’s voice was flat, and expression neutral. She could see what was coming next.

“He did?! That Meanie!” Sonata slammed a fist into her palm!

Aria grunted harshly, her expectations confirmed “ You’re back to being the worst. Again. Good Job.”

“Aww…Good job? Yay?” Sonita queried.

“Do I need to teach you about sarcasm again?” Aria demanded, turning her back on Sonita

“Alright. Cut it out, you two. Seriously.” Adagio said, her palm having traveled of it’s own accord to cover her face in the middle of the other two girl’s conversation. Her long suffering glance at Flash Sentry spoke volumes of what she had to put up with. Entire volumes that whizzed right past Flash’s left ear like he wasn’t even literate.

“Wait, People are mad at me because I broke up with Twilight?” Flash asked quizzically, eyebrows comically merging with his hairline in surprise.

“Well of course. Why wouldn’t they be. Twilight Sparkle is a literal princess and has saved the school. Twice.” Adagio announced, placing her hands on her hips and strategically thrusting them to the side to emphasise her point..

“Well, She’s also a horse..” Flash said lamely, making a horse-like gesture with his hands.

“And you’re talking to three Hippocampi. don’t push it!” Aria shouted, shaking her fist in Flash’s direction

“You guys are Hippos? You all are awfully thin for that. Explains a lot though, I heard that hippos eat people.”

“Are we hippos?” Sonata asked, pressing her pointer fingers together nervously.

“No! We’re not!” Aria shouted at Sonata, the force of her shout knocking the other girl over.

“Oh. That’s good. Hippos are scary.” Sonata said, sprawled across a fallen chair. “I don’t want to be scary.”

“I have a secret for you, Sonata” Aria bent over with clenched fists to speak into Sonata’s ear. “WE ARE SCARY, MORON!” The entire school shook slightly, and Aria fell to her knees, coughing and gasping. Holding her throat in pain from her own shout.

Adagio leaned forward and looked Flash in the eye, “Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t toss you out into the hallway right now.”

“Did you say something? I can’t hear anything!” Sonata mewled in the background, ears bleeding slightly, still draped over the chair that she had fallen on earlier.

“You understand me on an emotional level?” Flash proclaimed with a false confidence that was belied by the quiver on his voice at the end.

“Cute…”Adagio muttered. “But utterly incorrect.”

And with that, he was tossed out of the music room, Where Trixie was waiting with an evil smirk, slightly ruined by being suspended upside down, by one leg, from the ceiling.

“Well, Well, Well, If it isn’t Flash Sentry, right here in front of the music room. ” Trixie yelled louder than usual, causing the students of Canterlot High, to look towards the two.

“It’s Flash! And that blue chick!” Vinyl Scratch shouted.

“I think they’re friends or something.” Maud followed up, just loud enough to be heard.

“GET THEM!” Lyria screamed, pointing dramatically

The entire school began to charge, causing Lyria’s skirt to flutter in the wind of their passing.

“Wait, wait wait! The Great and Powerful Trixie is not affiliated with! AIEEEEE!” Trixie screamed before being overwhelmed by the crowd.

Flash, sensibly, had already taken off running.

Shortly thereafter Maud approached the beaten and bruised Trixie. She reached into Trixie’s pocket and pulled out a stone. “See what happens when you trust a mean girl, Dwyane?” she told The Rock “You poor thing. She even polished you.”

She put the stone in her pocket and walked away from the groaning Trixie.

“Rocknapper” She murmured as her parting shot.


“I Plum don’t get it, Sunset, why are you eating here with us, and not beating the tar outta Flash?” Applejack questioned as the Six girls sat around for lunch.

“Flash is an idiot, he’s not worth my time,” Sunset explained as she bit into her sandwich, “Thanks for not confronting him, guys”

Fluttershy nodded quietly into her salad.

“You hardly have to thank us, dear.” Rarity said, “The rest of the school is doing it’s best to punish him as it is.”

At those words, Flash ran past their table followed by an angry mob.

“Ha! That loser already has a mob after him”, Rainbow Dash laughed and then she leaned over to Applejack, “ I told you he wouldn’t last a day, pay up”

“I don’t remember making that bet with ya,” the Apple farmer responded “In fact, I seem to recall agreeing with you at the time, that he wouldn’t last a day”

“It’s STILL a bet” Rainbow Dash announced “Duhhhh. Back me up here Pinkie!”

Pinky counted on her fingers a couple of times and shook her head “I’m sorry, Dashie, but the math doesn’t add up. I’m afraid Applejack is right.”

“What math, Pinkie?” Dash asked, looking confused.

“The Friendship Equations!” Pinkie said enthusiastically. “But the math does say I have a cupcake for everyone, except Flash.”

“By everyone do you mean everyone here, everyone in the school, or everyone everyone darling?” Rarity asked gently, touching Pinkie’s shoulder.

“Yes!” Pinkie responded waving her arms in the air like she just did not care.

“Oh dear…” Rarity murmured, bringing a handkerchief elegantly to cover her mouth as Pinkie began pulling cupcakes out of her backpack. She gave the first to Fluttershy.

Sunset Shimmer started laughing so hard she sprayed milk out of her nose. “I love you guys, I really do” she said cheerfully. “You’re great”

“Why thank you.” Fluttershy murmured happily.

“You… you love us?” Pinkie said, a shocked look on her face “But what would Twilight think? Unless… Should we all date Twilight simultaneously? I know some people would like to see that.”

“She doesn’t mean it like that Pinkie” Applejack said, batting at the hyperactive pink girl and promptly ignoring the last statement. “Right? You don’t?”

Sunset nodded “I don’t mean love love, guys. Jeeze.”

“But you love love Twilight, right darling?” Rarity asked, putting a hand on Sunset’s now.

Sunset blushed heavily “It’s… too soon to tell. Really.” She said, batting away Rarity’s hand.

Rainbow Dash began giggling in an undignified fashion “Sunset an’ Twilight sitting in a tree, K.I.S.S.I.N.G…”

“THEY WERE KISSING?!” Pinkie demanded, lunging across the table to grab Sunset’s lapels “Tell me everything! Was there tongue? Did you use one of my super special kissing mints? Did I give you one?”

“She did kiss me on the cheek…” Sunset drifted off. “Why am I telling you this? This is personal.” The normally orange girl was now the color of a cherry tomato.

Before anyone could answer her, Flash Sentry ran past their table again, and once again he was followed by an angry mob.

“Um… Should we help him?” Fluttershy asked looking at the chaos going on just beyond them.

Rainbow Scoffed, “Why should we?”

“Well, he may have been rude to Twilight, he’s still a person” Fluttershy pronounced carefully.

“Barely” Rainbow Dash muttered.

Sunset sighed, and started to pack up what was left of her lunch, “Fluttershy’s right, of course, let’s go find him”

“Aww…” Pinkie started,pulling more cupcakes out of her bag. “Can’t we at least finish lunch?”

Sunset sat right back down, “Pinkie has a point!”


The dumpster was a less dignified place to hide and Flash knew that, but the fact that nobody had found him in the last ten minutes were results he could not argue with. He kept tabs on the students by occasionally peeking through the top of the dumpster.

He took this moment to muse as to how quick the Canterlot High student body was to mob around the newest thing. When Twilight first came and ran for Fall Formal Princess, all she really had to was dance cutely. Well cute for a horse. Since horses generally couldn’t dance, this didn’t take a lot. On that note Flash finally realized that his thing with horses was not normal.

Flash sneezed, as if even the gods of running anime gags themselves had betrayed him. He checked the top of the dumpster and saw hundreds of glaring eyes staring back at him. He took this moment to duck back down and scramble out the other side of the dumpster.

He crawled a short distance away from dumpster. When he heard someone lifting the lid, he levered himself into a track starting position and took of like a shot, dashing as fast as he could away from the danger zone. He ran across the athletics area of the school like there was an army of demons nipping on his heels, looking desperately for another place to hide. Which was a surprisingly apt metaphor.

He had found a storage shed at the edge of the athletics field. The window had been left open a crack. He dove through it like a champion track and hurdle runner, slammed it shut behind him, and rushed to the door to make sure it was locked. Then he barred it with a handy rake, just to be safe.

It was a simple plan, Just hide out here for the rest of the school day and possibly set up an appointment with Ms. Cadenza to work through his horse issues.

Someone knocked on the storage door, causing Flash to jump.

“Go away, Trixie!” Flash yelled with all the maturity of a two year old while hiding behind a high jump cushion.

“Don’t worry it’s not Trixie,” The voice on the other side said, causing Flash to relax, “It’s Sunset”

Flash went straight back to hiding, “Oh no! It’s the revenge of the horse ladies! Tell Lyra I refuse to wear a saddle and bit!”

In the warm afternoon air, Sunset and her friends stood outside of the storage unit. Sunset cocked an eyebrow.

“Did... he really just say that?” Sunset asked.

“Dude’s got some issues” Rainbow concluded.

“Now now, we should all be kind to other people, no matter how strange they are” Fluttershy said warmly.

Sunset turned back to the Door, “Come on, Flash, We’re not going to hurt you”

“Much” Rainbow said.

“Not helping, sugar,” AJ warned.

Flash’s voice echoed out of the unit, “I’m fine in here, really, it’s quite cozy! The spiders are very friendly, I swear!”

“Oh! He has company. That’s nice.” Fluttershy murmured happily.

“Come on, Flash, I think you’ve been through enough, we can help you get away from the School,” Sunset offered.

“No! The horses will get me! Either them or the Hippos, animals hate me now!” Flash’s voice echoed

“I’m sure they’ll be fine with you once they get to know you…” Fluttershy said.

“Did he call us hippos?” Rarity demanded in a huff.

“Flashy? If you open, I’ll give you a cupcake. I’ve got one spare.” Pinkie pie said, knocking on the door.

Flash was conflicted. On one hand these women were probably out for blood. On the other hand, one of Pinkie Pie’s cupcakes was not to be missed…. Nope, He had to stay the course, trust no one, not even the cupcakes.

Sunset and her Friends stood outside, defeated, Until they heard a Noble sounding laugh. Smoke rose up as the laughter devolved into coughing. Trixie stood there hunched over from her coughing fit and then promptly straightened herself. She had tried to cover it with makeup, but she still had a few noticeable bruises.

“ It seems to Trixie that you need help,”

“Hey! You stole Dwayne!” Pinkie shouted, “Do you know how upset Maud was about that!”

Trixie was taken aback at this and then regained her composure, “ Um , Yes, Well, The Great and Dutiful Trixie leaves no debt unpaid, as such, She will help you.”

“Anybody know what she’s talking about?” Applejack asked, to which her friends shrugged as

“Watch closely as the great and powerful Trixie demonstrates how to pick a lock! Well, not so much pick as stick a long metal stick in, then hit with a hammer until the lock falls out of the door!” Trixie proceeded to do as described, tapping the chisel with a hammer that possessed her cutie mark until the lock fell out of the door. “Haha! See!”

When the door failed to open, Trixie scowled, and began to kick it repeatedly until the rake barring it shattered with a loud crack. “Haha! See!” she repeated in exactly the same tone of voice.

“Um, Thanks, Trixie…” Sunset said.

“None are necessary, for after this day, Trixie officially announces her Rivalry with Sunset Shimmer!” Trixie yelled as she threw a smoke bomb onto the ground and disappearing… Or at least she would have looked like she was disappearing, had one not looked to their right and seen the young girl trying to scale a fence.

“... This is the sort of thing Twilight has to put up with?” Sunset asked as she ducked through the now open door “Because I don’t understand how she hasn’t yet gone mad.”

“Shucks it’s not usually this bad” Applejack said.

“Yeah, it’s usually way worse” Rainbow Dash responded. “Remember the time the queen of the school turned into a demon?”

“Rainbow Dash!” Fluttershy scolded “That wasn’t very nice.”

“Nor” Rarity proclaimed “Was it elegant.”

“True though” Rainbow Dash grumbled.

“You guys really test my love at times, You know that?” Sunset drawled, with her eyelids half closed.

They all entered the storage unit and looked around. Flash Sentry was not in sight. Sunset slouched in annoyance.

“Flash, come out, please. We want to help you!” Sunset called out into the storage unit.

An uneasy groan came from behind a basket filled with various pieces of equipment.

“What was that?” Pinkie demanded, uneasily. “This place is creepy… Maybe I should sing my laughing song?”

“Wow…” Fluttershy murmured happily “He wasn’t joking about the spiders being friendly. I think I see a tiny teaset.”

“I have a sudden urge to knit a tiny beret for that one.” Rarity noted.

There was a shifting from the basket, as a figure bolted out from behind he tried to bolt out the door, but was tripped by Rainbow Dash.

“Oops, Sorry, not sorry.” Rainbow Dash snarked.

“While I don’t approve, that was effective.” Fluttershy noted

Sunset walked up to Flash, “Are you done with this nonsense?”

“Please don’t hurt me! I love horses, they’re the essence of beauty! But totally not in that way! please don’t hurt me!” Flash pleaded, hand cupped in one another in a prayer position. He looked pretty pathetic.

“Gosh. I’m actually starting to feel the tiniest bit sorry for him.” Rainbow Dash revealed, sounding bothered.

“I’m not going to hurt you Flash, I promise.” Sunset shimmer said.

“Last time you said that, you hit me. Repeatedly.” Flash responded, trying to back away.

Applejack gave Sunset a judicious look.

“What? That was before the demon queen incident. I was a bit of a bitch back then alright? Anyway he deserved it! He had forgotten our anniversary! I mean, I really didn’t care , but what kind of trophy boyfriend does that! “

“You worry me sometimes, Sugar,” Applejack stated.

Sunset sighed, “I’m really not going to hurt you, Flash. I just want to help you escape the school with relatively little injury. Fluttershy, could you back me up?”

“But Mrs Nightspinner wants to show me the pictures of all 80 of her children.” Fluttershy responded from her little tea party with the spiders.

“Fine. RD, you’re up.” Sunset said.

“You’re lucky Sunset is as forgiving as she is now! Or else she would go She- Demon on you!” Rainbow dash stated, hands on hips and aggressive sneer on her face.

“You worry me too sometimes, hon” Applejack said to Rainbow Dash.

“Rainbow! Not! Helping!” Sunset shouted’

Flash cringed, “So scary!”

Sunset sighed, yet again, and put a hand to her forehead, trying to quell the headache that was beginning to form.

“We’re getting nowhere, Flash is too traumatized to be rational,” Sunset scanned the room.

In one corner several spiders were pouring thimble sized cups of tea for Fluttershy and Rarity. Sunset tried not to think too hard about that. Rarity looked fairly uncomfortable about it. In another Pinkie Pie was cheerfully finger painting laughing faces on the volleyballs. This was also less than helpful. She then spied some empty sacks.

“Okay let’s stuff him in a sack, and throw him outside the school.”

“Sounds good to me.” Rainbow Dash said enthusiastically.

“Can I finger paint his face to disguise hm first?” Pinkie asked.

“Sure, whatever.” Sunset said tiredly “Let’s just get this over with.”

“Now hold on there a moment, sugar, don’t you think that might hurt him?” Applejack demanded.

“So we’ll be carefull. I’m not really seeing any other solutions that can be enacted in a reasonable period of time here. Got any better suggestions Applejack?” Sunset’s voice had a sharp edge to it, like a woman at the edge of her rope.

“Huh. Nope.” Applejack said with a blink.

“Yeah, that’s what I thought. Everypony ready?” Sunset demanded, turning to look at everyone in turn.

“Heh, ‘Everypony’” Rainbow Dash snorted, putting a hand over her mouth.

“Don’t start with me! Rainbow!” Sunset Shimmer spun on a toe to glare daggers at Rainbow Dash.

“Yup!” “I guess so!” “Uh huh.” “Absolutely! Just get me away from these spiders, dear!” “But mrs Nightspinner…” the girls chorused.

They took Flash and stuffed him in the sack. They walked and Carried the sack to the font of the school. Sunset unceremoniously dumped Flash on the front of the school and loosened the knot.

“By the way, Flash,” Sunset said to the sack, “We’re ponies, not horses, you heathen”

Sunset walked away, leaving Flash to dread the next day.

To be concluded...

Author's Note:

So this was a relief to finish, and it was really fun to write. I really want to experiment with more characters.

Writing Flash: I based a lot of his personality off of Danny Sexbang of Ninja Sex Party and thus I chose today to release this chater as today is the day Attitude City came out and I urge you to buy it.

Comments ( 23 )

I helped write this! Yaaays!

Why is this... why 12 up and 12 down? Are people even reading the second chapter? What happened?!

So Awesome, finally the next chapter has arrived, so Awesome!!! :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:
I am still waiting for the ending by the way, hopefully it will come soon.

6215718 You did an Awesome job!!! :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy: When will the ending come, I am just wondering?

Comment posted by Descord deleted Jul 17th, 2015
Comment posted by Descord deleted Jul 17th, 2015
Comment posted by Descord deleted Jul 17th, 2015

6216689 Hey, Man, Cool it. Let people read at their own pace.

6216693

Honestly dunno. It'll come when it comes. XD

When will the next chapter come?

In this Fic Flash is punched? I mean, he es a dick xD

If it so, I'm gonna read this, damn, I really dislike Sentry xD DX

6217245 Flash does indeed get punched. Anime Style

This is just sad,

6217424

Well, it is in "weeping and laughing: the "Sad Comedy"

6218138 Not what I meant.

Actual, you know what? No. I'm not doing this. I already said you lot have become dull. I see no reason to go though this BS again.

There is nothing new anyone can bring to the table regarding Flash. It's tiresome and played out. So, no. I'm not going down this road again. You wanna make this trash? Go right ahead.

I am done with you all.

Okay, so, Princess Twilight is using innocent pony Flash as a cheap punching bag for her frustration and everybody goes along because Alicorn, while human Flash is a bit of an ass but mostly nice and actually had some legit reasons for breaking it off with Twilight and is hated to a far greater extent than the girl who tried to make the entire student body her mind-slave army.

Twilight? Go sit on your horn and spin.

Canterlot High? You're the worst school this side of Dimmsdale.

Human Flash? Move. Seriously, just move. That town is a lost cause.

Pony Flash? Try to appeal to a higher princess. If that doesn't work, become a villain. Twilight is pretty much contractually obligated to treat you nicer if you tell her you want to "reform", quote unquote.

6242825

'taint over yet. No spoilers about how it ends though. XD

6218145 Oh puh-leaze.
You with your high-and-mighty opinion can suck it up. If you can't show me a better story or ship, then you have no right to claim it's bad or awful. Ok, so you're done. MAKE IT CLEAR THE FIRST TIME! You know what I'm done with? People like you.

Sunset sighed, and started to pack up what was left of her lunch, “Fluttershy’s right, of course, let’s go find him”

hesitates slowly gets up

“Can’t we at least finish lunch?”

Sunset sat right back down, “Pinkie has a point!”

drops back to the ground if I didn't know any better I'd think she didn't really wanna help flash
also good job at getting readers to sympathize with flash or me at least

“Wait, People are mad at me because I broke up with Twilight?” Flash asked quizzically, eyebrows comically merging with his hairline in surprise.

Oh so now he gets it.

can you PLLLEEEAAASSEE [eventually] TRY to update WE ALL would like to know how the end go's, please and thank you!

Login or register to comment