• Published 26th Apr 2015
  • 9,738 Views, 264 Comments

Love Until Dusk - MyLittleGeneration



After the Battle of the Bands, the Dazzlings left, defeated and very angry. Well, two of them. The other one was left, abandoned. She was Sonata Dusk. Until a boy comes by to her side. With Dusk Shine by Sonata, love comes by.

  • ...
31
 264
 9,738

Eating And Gaming

Sooner or later, we eventually meet up. We all bought the CDs we wanted, and the rest of the girls got their stuff, too. Rarity has make-up (shocking), AJ has some new boots, Pinkie has a game board, specifically Candy Land, Fluttershy got simply bird food, and Rainbow has a Colts jersey.

"So, I suppose you had fun?" I asked.

"Oh, darling, we always have fun!" Rarity said with starry eyes. "The mall is like a Disney World without thrills, but it still hits the spot!"

"She says that every time." Rainbow whispers to me. Not like I can tell...

"Well, since we're here, anyone wanna eat? Cause I'm hungry like a big, purple hippo!" Pinkie said, her stomach growling.

"Yup." everyone said at the same time.

"I'll head up and pay for the food." Rarity said, standing up. "It's on me, girls! Oh, and you, too, Shine."

"Uh..." Sonata said, looking at the restaurants. They had Chinese, American, German, and Italian, but no Mexican, therefore no tacos. "I'll have... just a meatball sub." she said.

"Really?" Dash questioned. "Cause they do sell tacos here, too."

"WHERE?!" Sonata asked, springing up looking for it. "There's no Mexican here."

"Oh, it's not all Mexican. Italian tacos are sold at Tower of Peeta." Rarity said. Sonata smiled.

"Get me that! Pwease?" she asked, giving puppy eyes.

"I wouldn't say no to a dear friend." Rarity said. "AJ?"

"Grilled chicken burger." Applejack said with her hat down, ready to fall asleep after a long yawn.

"Rainbow?"

"Eh. Fried shrimp." she answered.

"Fluttershy?"

"Uh... veggie burger."

"Pi-"

"Triple cheeseburger!" she responded before Rarity even asked. Rarity's mouth dropped.

"Are you sure, darling?" Pinkie nodded. "Okay... Aria?"

"I'll just have some fries. I'm not that hungry." Her stomach growled. "Make that large fry."

"Okay! Let's see... Shine?" she asked me.

"Just a chicken wrap." I answered. "By the way, thanks, Rare."

"Oh, no problem, darling!" she said. She walked into the crowd of people ready to purchase lunch, and we sat there. I surfed through my phone, doing whatever. Sonata looked over my shoulder.

"Whatcha doing?" Sonata asks.

"Honestly, nothing." I answered. "Just looking up what I feel like looking up." I was looking at an image of a lamborghini, then a ford, then a harley-davidson.

"New vehicle?" she asks.

"Oh God no." I responded. "Don't even have the money to get that kind of stuff."

"I'm back~!" Rarity sung, holding a tray of food in her hands. She places the tray on the table, handing out the food. She handed me my chicken wrap, and gave Sonata her Italian taco, which she was happy to see.

"Yay!" she said, squealing. She grabbed it and bit into it. "Yum!"

"Favorite?" I ask, smiling.

She nodded. "Are you kidding?" She gulped. "This is awesome! I can't believe I never heard of this!"

"Like me not knowing breakfast tacos." I said to myself, letting out a chuckle.

"Yeah, can't believe you never knew that." Sonata said, giggling. "But the more you know."

"Yeah." I said, eating my wrap.

We all ate in the cafe, enjoying our food for a while. When we finished, we simply got up and put away the trash.

"Well, what should we do next, darlings?" Rarity asked. "We could stay here or go somewhere else if you want."

Aria tapped her chin with her finger. "Hmm..." she said to herself, like she had an idea just now, but lost it. "Oh! We could hang out at the local arcade."

"Well, darling, isn't there already one in the mall?" Rarity asks, making sure Aria knew.

"Yeah, I know, but this one's kind of a bust." Aria said. "Small and has some kid stuff, but Canterlot Arcade has a lot to offer. Trust me."

"She is right." Dash admitted. "I like the other arcade better. Got some cooler stuff."

"It's because of the Guitar Hero game you keep getting high scores on, isn't it?" AJ asks, smug look on her face.

"Yup." Dash said. "I don't want anyone to beat my scores!"

"Well, if that's what you wish, we shall go." Rarity grabbed her keys. "Let's go!"


We arrived at the arcade, parking in front of the building. "So, I suppose we have some fun?" Sonata asks, smiling wide.

"Yeah! Let's do this!" yelled Pinkie, who barged into the building. The rest of us walk in, then admiring the wonder inside.

Machines lined up against the walls, a snack bar, and all sorts of wonder were inside of the small building. It was definitely bigger in the inside than the outside. But I couldn't just stand here, looking at all of this. Why not play some games? It's about time I let loose! Let's do this!


We walked around, wondering what to play. Aria and Sonata decided, as sisters, to play Dance Dance Revolution. Dash walked up to the Guitar Hero game, only to see Trixie has a high score on one of the songs, so Dash eagerly looked forward to breaking it down. AJ played a cowboy shooter, along with Rarity, who was slow with the gun attached to the machine. Fluttershy played Frogger, playing hardcore to prevent the death of her little froggy.

Pinkie pulled me to the side. "You. Me. NFL Blitz. Now." I raised a brow, but then taken away by the energetic Pinkie to a machine that showed football teams. "I'm a master at this. Are you?"

I smirked. I knew how to play NFL Blitz... a little. But doesn't mean I can't beat her, right? "Of course. You chose a good opponent, Pink, but come on, you just doomed yourself."

Pinkie pressed the start button after putting a dollar in the machine. "We'll see." She gave off a sly smile, and I gave off a cocky one back.

"May the best player win." I said, choosing the Patriots, while Pinkie chose the Bills. "Nice choice."

"Thanks." she said.

"Let's do this."


"Woohoo!" cheered Pinkie.

"Well..." I said, staring at the screen. 49-0. Jeez.

"Let's play some more?" Pinkie asks.

"You're on."

Author's Note:

Game time, boyz?