• Published 26th Apr 2015
  • 204 Views, 6 Comments

my little universe - jacethemindsculptor2003



when a strange meteor shower occurs life turns into a fight for survival for all ponies everywhere

  • ...
6
 6
 204

chapter 4

CHAPTER 4
the battle starts


"Everyone we need to get back to my ship," Samus says pointing back to her ship.
"Guys she's right we can take refuge there," Rainbow Dash says as they all hurry back to Samus's ship.
"Here take these," Samus says showing them the armory in her ship."if we're going to save your planet we're all going to need some firepower," Samus says.
"Yes!! we get to blow stuff up," Rainbow Dash says.
"YAY that ones pink i want it i need it GIVE IT TO ME NOW," Pinkie Pie says jumping u and down.
"everyone take a power suit and a weapon of your choice," Samus says getting her power suit charged. "alright lets go," Samus says fully powering her power suit and watching in amazement as the ponies bond with the suits just fine.
"alright now lets go win our planet back," Twilight says.
They all hurry out of the ship and find out that another meteor shower has occured but the two races of robots are demolishing each other.
"guys look," Twilight says pointing to the chaotic town "we're going to have a hard time"

Comments ( 1 )

5917170
It's always good to learn new things - after three years of roaming this site.

Login or register to comment