• Published 26th Apr 2015
  • 203 Views, 6 Comments

my little universe - jacethemindsculptor2003



when a strange meteor shower occurs life turns into a fight for survival for all ponies everywhere

  • ...
6
 6
 203

chapter 3

CHAPTER 3
the war begins

As the ponies and Samus head to Zecoras house they find something unexpected. "Quick get in," Zecora says pulling them into her house.

"What is it Zecora," Twilight asks with a worried look on her face.

"Why did you bring that thing in here," Zecora asks pointing to Samus.

"Hey that's rude," Samus replies

"No i was talking about that," Zecora says pointing to the black creature.

"That's what we came here for," Rainbow Dash says,"We want to know what it is,"

"Well then it comes from an unknown planet in an unknown part of the galaxy and it is called a symbiote it must bond with a host to live and it looks like that's what its trying to do," Zecora says pointing to the symbiote,"It becomes sort of a suit when it bonds with a host and it increases the wearers overall abilities such as their strength,speed,and firepower you must not ever use it for if it becomes to strong it will completely take over a host and use it for good or evil I strongly advise against using it," Zecora says warning everyone.

"Okay Zecora we promise to never use it unless we have to," Samus said

"Good now run along you have a universe to save," Zecora says

"Okay goodbye and thanks for the help zecora,"they all say leaving and returning to Ponyville only to find that a war has broke out.