• Published 29th Jun 2015
  • 740 Views, 5 Comments

Pinkie's Suprise - Short Stories 2



Does Pinkie have a cousin she hasn't told anypony about?

  • ...
0
 5
 740

Apology's

The plan was to throw Surprise a surprise party. Not anymore.

The plan was to get Surprise to know everypony in town. Not anymore.

Now, the plan was to get revenge. Pinkie's style of revenge.


"And then she just turned around with this crazy look in her eye. Fluttershy rushed me over, and, here I am." Surprise finished. Rainbow Dash was sitting on her bed, Surprise on the floor.

"Yeah, that's a good thing." Rainbow said. "The last time she had that look in her eye, she sat on my face." Rainbow scrunched up her nose. "I'd keep an eye out, if I were you."

"Why?"

"Pinkie is the best pranker I've ever met."

"Oh, Really?"

Suddenly, Rainbow fell through her bed, landing on the ground. Only her eyes showed, clear alarm written across them. "Second best." She corrected. Surprise setback with glee.

"But only by a tiny bit more. I'd still watch my back, Surprise."

"I did not get my name and cutie mark for a reason. I'm the prank queen of Manehatten."

"You've proved that." Rainbow earnestly said. "I'm just saying that Pinkie is the prank ninja of Ponyville. She pranked my un-prankable best Griffin friend, Gilda. She has skills."

Surprise suddenly looked sad. "I wish she would at least write to me."

"She didn't even write to you?!"

Surprise shook her head.

"That's it, I'm helping you. We need supplies, and I have got enough prank storage to last me a decade."


Pinkie decided that it would be a party full of pranks, just like Gilda's. Before she could get it all set, though, she had to go to Twilight's. "This is where my Pinkie sense comes in handy." She said to herself, walking out of her house. She jumped to hide under a rock, then behind a tree. Her tail began to twitch, but, she didn't notice.

Seconds later, it started raining frogs on her. Oh, normal Ponyville weather...Wait...raining frogs? She looked up, just in time to see a frog aiming for her face. Startled, and seeing green, Pinkie stood there for a second. When she shook the frog off, she noticed a white pegasus standing in front of her. It only took her a second to realize it was Surprise.

Then, she started laughing. Surprise looked seriously confused, but, she started laughing a bit later right along with Pinkie.

"That was a good prank." Pinkie said after she settled down. "And, I'm sorry for not inviting you to any parties. I must've forgot."

"It was my fault for over reacting." Surprise said.

"But, let's not focus on the past. Let's get started on this party today." Pinkie said. "Whoops! I didn't mean to say that!"

"What's wrong?" Surprise asked.

"Well, it was kind of supposed to be a surprise party..."