• Published 17th Apr 2015
  • 3,427 Views, 19 Comments

The Canterlot Transfer Student - Tank Drill



When Zephyr realizes that his parents are making him live in a new town by himself while they are working over seas. He immediately meets up with Pinkie Pie and the others making him like this place than before... Than before...

  • ...
9
 19
 3,427

Epilogue: After the Prom

-Zephyr's point of view-

After the Prom, Sunset and I went back to our apartments to only find two new vehicles parked in front. One was a military jeep and the other was a limo. Sunset and I were confused on what was going on, we tried to ignore it, but someone got out of the military vehicle. It was night time, around 1:30 in the morning and the street lights illuminated the person. This person was none other than my father. He was in his uniform and was standing there waving at me in particular. Another person came out of the limo, it was my mother, she came out and stood next to Dad. She was in her suit that she wore for work, she smiled at Dad, looked at me and waved.

"Is that your parents?" Sunset asked.

It just donned on me: 'I pulled some strings here and there to make your day perfect.' I thought about that sentence of the letter that Dr. OcSid sent me. Then I remembered what Chief Remy said before we parted ways, 'I believe Dr. OcSid can help you with that.' Dr. OcSid, you son of a gun! You got my parents to get back together to meet me! It has been ten years since I saw them together and I couldn't hold back my tears and whimpering.

"D-Dad... Mom..." I gasped.

I felt Sunset's hand on my shoulder and I turn my head, "Go ahead, Zephyr. I'll catch up."

I nodded and without any other words, I sprint towards them and they opened their arms as I shouted, "Mom! Dad!" I got hugged by both of them, their warm bodies were proof enough that they were here and this wasn't a dream.


-Twilight's point of view-

I was reorganizing my library in the castle catacombs when I heard a similar vibration coming from the shelf.

"Oops, I put you there again." Thought out loud.

I levitated the book and proceed to open it. I found a new entry that Sunset has wrote. Before I could read it though, a familiar prankster suddenly pops in.

"Discord, why are you here?" I asked.

"Aw, does one not have a day off? I just wanted to see what caused my hair to tinkle all over." He said snatching the book, "I found out that it was this book that you use to communicate to Sunset Shimmer."

"Give that back!" I demanded. I really didn't have time for his antics.

He got his paw to shut my lips, "Hush now, I just wanted to see the new entry. Something has been getting my chaos magic in a fritz because of it."

"Really? Something that has bothered THE Discord?" I asked.

He nodded as he read the contents that I haven't read. He suddenly gasps, but smirks and starts to chuckle.

"What?" I wondered as he laughed like I've never seen before.

He was bouncing around the walls, rolling and melting into the crystal floor.... Ew... I could hear the echos of his laughter filling the castle that shook a little. I was about to say something, but I could see that he was laughing because it's funny. What was is that entry that would make him laugh so hard? Finally he wipes off the tears into a tea cup and drinks it.

I sighed, "What is so funny Discord?"

He handed me the book, "Go ahead and read it for yourself."

I sighed at his antics and proceed to read the entry out loud:

Dear Twilight,

After an eventful Prom, Zephyr and I walked back to our apartment to find that his parents have come back from their work thanks to Dr. OcSid. He pulled the strings to bring Zephyr's mother and father together to meet up with him after so long. I am really happy for him and now that I think about it, I'll have to visit Equestria to talk to my folks as well.

Your friend,

Sunset Shimmer

"What's so funny about that? Zephyr got to meet up with his parents, so what made you laugh about this whole mess?" I asked.

"Oh Twilight. I know that your friend got to meet up with his parents is touching, but did you see who did it?" He said.

I raise an eyebrow, "Dr. OcSid?"

"Yes, him. Do you know who he is?"

"He is the main executive of his Industry." I stated.

"Wow! How can you be this dense?! He really has everyone under his thumb." He exclaimed.

"What do you mean?" I wondered.

He snaps his fingers and a white board appears in behind him. He gets a marker and writes the following word.

Dr. OcSid

"Do you see it yet?" He asked.

I shook my head, "I don't know."

He sighs, "Hold on to your flanks." He gets the marker and proceeds to write his name under it, but then it hits me. 'How did I not notice it before?' I thought. I read the board again to make sure I wasn't hallucinating.

Dr. OcSid

~Reverse~

diScO .rD

Finally Discord spoke, "I believe we've found the other me in that world you visit. I know that he isn't evil, but just by the look on the book that has his name printed on that page gives me goosebumps." He stated as he melted in a green like ooze, but was thicker than the Smooze.

"What do we do now?" I asked him.

"I'd say leave it be, but that's my opinion. What will you do with this information?" He wondered.

What should I do for this information? It is information that everypony needs to know. Though it isn't like Dr. OcSid's evil right? I can't even ponder how he owns an industry that is so popular. I wonder is Sunset know about it.

Despite my internal war, I sighed, "We'll keep it our secret until somepony asks." I advised.

Discord was currently smoking a bubble out of a pipe and he held out this paw, "Call it a Pinkie Promise?" He smirked.

I raised my hoof up to his paw and we shook, "I Pinkie Promise, Cross My Heart, Hope to Fly, Stick a Cupcake in my Eye."

Author's Note:

I really hoped that this surprised you about Dr. OcSid being the Discord in the Equestria Girls universe. Hope you like the story!

Comments ( 10 )

Dr. OcSid

~Reverse~

:facehoof: How Come I Didn't Notice Eailier

Now that i think about it....

6118796
What did you think about the story? Especially the plot twist?

6118951 It was neat, got a little raunchy but still good

I loved the story:yay::heart:

6473113
*Boops your nose*

I just bearly figured out that discord thing

Dude I never realized that Dr ocsid was discord spelled backwards. Pure genius.

7091745 I know. It's clever. lol

7091773 you damn right, and don't ever forget it.

Login or register to comment