• Published 12th May 2012
  • 2,821 Views, 66 Comments

Darkness of our Hearts - thenamelessauthor



An insane gamer brony that can warp Reality at will goes to Equestria. How awesome does that sound?!

  • ...
5
 66
 2,821

Chapter 2

I grunted as I regained consciousness.

Geez, what a weird dream! I, having Reality Warping powers and access to infinite Multiverses, on Equestria. If THAT were to happen, existence itself would be screwed. Badly. I hardly could, but, slowly, I raised my eyelids and looked at a wooden ceiling.

Okay, my bedroom’s ceiling is not made of wood, so this is not my bedroom.

That’s not good.

I looked around and realized I have been sleeping inside some sleeping bag, surrounded by machines. I looked at my arm and saw I hadn’t any needles or tubes attached to my body, so I wasn’t in some hospital.

Okay… my vision is kind of blurry but I can tell there is a stair over there, so the exit might be there. Now that I think about it, there’s no window, some I might be in some kind of basement. There about a 45% of being in basement, a 35% of being in some clandestine hospital and a 30% of have been kidnapped and being thrown into a room where I’ll have to do so some sadistic games created by some maniac in order to test my morality or some other shit in a very traumatizing Saw-like test.

Okay, the ceiling is made wood, there is many machine that looks like those old AND big grey computer with many tiny bulbs of the ’60 or ’70, there is no window, there is a stair leading upstairs and everything looks cartoonish. If it weren’t because it would sound so stupid, I would say I’m in Twilight’s basement, yeah.

“I’m in Twilight’s basement.” I voiced to myself.

...

Doesn’t sound stupid, it sounds retarded. However, I still wish I could be in Equestria. Maybe there is some Universe, or maybe even a planet within our same Universe where Equestria is. That would be so awesome.

Suddenly, I heard the sound of a door opening coming from upstairs and I looked. My vision was still somewhat foggy, but I could tell a lavender spot, which I was scared to admit I could recognize, entering into the dark room, before the lights turned on, making me grunted because of their brightness while using my arm to try to block the light from my eyes. Oh god, was the dream I had... not a dream but events that truly happened?

“Oh, I see you are awake.” Twilight’s voice commented as I looked at the ‘lavender spot’ that was walking down the stairs. My sight started to work properly again to the level that now I could clearly see the lavender coated unicorn with beautiful dark blue mane with pink strands that was standing besides the sleeping bag I was resting on.

“Nice to meet you too.” I smiled at her, hardly holding back my brony side, before wincing because of the ‘current’ of pain that flashed through my body, and holding with my both arms my stomach, where the pain have been greater.

“A-Are you okay? Zecora told me that potion would heal your wounds even faster than your body already did. I have never seen anypony heal so fast...” She told me as she rested one of her hooves over my shoulder, the last part more to herself than I.

“Thanks for taking care of me, Twilight.” I joked as I regained my composure. Oh, it still hurts.

“Do I know you?” the filly asked me before chuckling while shaking her head, “No. Of course not. If that were the case, I WOULD remember you.”

I chuckled, “No, you don’t know me. But I DO know you. Partially, but I do hope I can get to know you better. Oh, and stop hiding it.”

The lavender coated unicorn smiled nervously at me, “Stop hiding what?” she asked nervous. She does know what I’m talking about.

I smiled in understanding at her, causing her to relax that stiff posture of her, “Go ahead, ‘interrogate’ me.”

“Hey! I’m not gonna interrogate you!” she told me, totally taken aback.

I chuckled, “Chill down, Twilight. I know you wanna question me for there is no document, and maybe not even the princesses might have the slightest idea of what I am, and that you are behaving so awkwardly nice, caring and kind to me for the sake of not starting with the wrong hoof, right? However, what you didn’t know is that I already knew something like this was going to likely take place and I was prepared for a situation like this from before.”

She gasped, “H-how…?”

I grin somewhat darkly, showing at her my flawed canine teeth. Basically, it had grown larger than the others, and thus, looked like a bloody fang, in case you were wondering. I really like that teeth, but none knows of it because people would be like to troll me, either asking me if I go to school only during cloudy days or questioning me why I don’t sparkle like a fucking diamond during day. “Because that is one of the things I’m good at. Theorizing. Based on the things I have to my disposal, which about this world are many, I develop many possible turns of events. You, acting like you currently are around me, were something that was likely to take place.”

“So… you are logical kind of pony, not that you are a pony in any way I can think of.” She added with curiosity. And I could easy tell that she had a little hope in having found someone that was pretty much like her.

I chuckled at the joke she just did without realising it, “Logic? For me, that has no meaning.”

Twilight raised an eyebrow at me, “Why do you say that? ...Who are you?”

“And that’s what I was expecting! I’m giving you two answers, both of them true. In an abstract way, I can be anything. From the blood that races within your body, to the stars themselves, high in the night sky, beyond the princess’ control. I am reality itself, as well as the one who rules over it and BEYOND it. With a though, I can make whole galaxies explode and make sound in space. But in a more literal and personalized way, I am Wataru Kamijo, and did I say it’s a pleasure to meet you?” Twilight looked at me like if I were a mad pony, which is half right because I’m human, with her jaw dropped. “Oh, I did it? Dammit.”

“Wait, what?” she asked me dumbfounded, before shaking her head again, trying to shrug off what I told her, “Yeah right.” She replied sarcastically, “And I’m Nightmare Moon.”

“What? A lavender coated magic-controlling talking unicorn doesn’t believe I can control reality at will? Well, I feel truly offended. Very.” I voiced. Actually, I’m not even sure if I do. Maybe that part was a dream.

“Look, there is just one being that could do something like you say. That’s-”

“Discord, right? Yeah, mate’s insane, I give him that. But I was already insane before getting the power so I think I’ll be fine.” I voiced. It’s obvious she doesn’t believe me.

“I need some chocolate.” Twilight sighed tiredly.

I smiled at her as I slightly raised my hand, a mug of hot cocoa appearing with a flicker in one hand and a Speed Unlimited, for me, in the other.

“Here, have it. It’s handwaved.” I replied as I reached her the mug with a warm smile.


After Twilight finished her hot cocoa in one go, and I hammerspace my energizer, the filly motioned me to follow her to the living room, where, once we were there, we sit down in a couch.

“Okay, let us start again, shall we?” she asked me as a quill and a scroll, surrounded with a purple glow, hovered by her side. “Who are you?”

I rolled my eyes and sighed, “I am Wataru Kamijo.”

The quill magically moved and wrote something in the scroll, “Okay. Now... WHAT are you?”

“I’m a human. Truly never heard of them?” I asked her and the only thing I got for an answer was a shake of her head.

“I do know about humans, from really ancient notes that were written a few months after the creation of Equestria.”

“After the Three Tribes’ Alliance?” I asked her, surprised, “Whoa, that must be more than a thousand years and half, right?”

She eyed me suspicious, “How do you know about...?” she shook her head, “Anyways, the notes were written by Clover the Clever herself during the time when she was working in a multidimensional portal that could lead to other worlds where Equestria could be translated in case of emergency.” Did she have multidimensional portals all over Equestria, in case of Portal Emergency? Meh... it would be better to call Aperture Science in case of Portal Emergency, right? “She described the human’s as ‘Living paradoxes’, with the sentence ‘FORGET ABOUT THE WHOLE DEAL’ written under that, underlined many times.”

I smirked at that, “I got an idea why, but I want to hear more from you.”

“Actually, there’s an only that and a few incomplete drawing of their anatomy.” She told me somewhat disappointed.

“Um... I don’t know what Clover saw of us,” Could know, but I’m not feeling like it. “But I could guess she saw our... horrifying behaviour.” I commented at her with an involuntary English-accent.

“Horrifying behaviour?” Twilight asked me with a head tilt as the quill by her side wrote furiously every word that was uttered, almost drawing a light chuckle from that.

“Yeah, believe me when I say that Clover is right. If you pursue to know more about humans, you are gonna have a bad time.”

“Say that to Heartstrings...” the filly muttered under her breath. I’m going to check that filly later. Might even help her to, I don’t know, hand her the brain bleacher? I guess I’ll have to take that option when I find myself forced to choose. Or when I learn the Shadow Clone Technique. Hey... that’s not a bad idea. I wonder if I do have chakra pathways.

“Anyways, how do you know about me? How do you know about the Three Tribes’ Alliance? And how do know about... well, everything Equestria-related?”

I chuckled, “I don’t know everything Equestria-related, but I want to know everything related to the Elements of Harmony, and Equestria has a strong link to the Elements themselves, and thus, I know many things about many things.”

The filly raised an eyebrow, “Are you a spy?”

I shook my head, “No, I’m no spy. I’m just... someone.”

“And who is that someone?” she asked me, determined to keep annoying me until I told her the truth.

“I wouldn’t like to tell you... You might go completely insane.” I told her.

Her eyes widened in shock before going back to their average size, “Try me.” She voiced with determination once again.

I sighed, “Can you picture a world... where the ideals of harmony are agonizing? A dying world, whose habitants are in a never ending cycle of solitude and pain? A dying world, where the Elements of Disharmony rule over?”

“Sadness, Deceit, Selfishness, Aggressiveness, Treachery, and…” Twilight started to list with sadness before stopping, “Un-magic?”

I couldn’t hold back a bitter laugh and then closed my eyes, “The polar opposite of magic is not ‘un-magic’ like you say,” I opened my eyes in a dramatic fashion, the temperature in the room descending to the dramatic zero degrees in a very figurative way, “it is Solitude.”

Twilight looked at me in silence, totally horrified.

“Magic is Friendship, as well as the meaning of life.” I told her, “Almost every human ignores that truth, and thus, become self-centered beings who deep within their soul, cry for the touch of another soul who cares for them, but when said soul never appears, they become bitter beings who can only fill the void in their hearts by harming other beings they believe to be complete and happy, when the truth is... that everyone is in the same position.” I voiced as I chuckled hollowly. “That’s why Clover the Clever decided to forget about the whole deal. Tell me Twilight. What do you think is what happens when you force someone to the brink of insanity and then give them a little push? ‘We’ happen.”

“B-But! Th-there is ponies who still believe in those ideals, right?” she asked me, “Ponies who still believes in the magic of friendship and fight to protect those ideals!”

“And that’s where you, your friends and Equestria come into place, dear.” I told her.

“Huh?”

“Imagine you are alone, after a life of suffering and solitude, crying, with no shoulder where to, and hopeless. But you find a book. This book, speaks about a wonderful land where magical creatures live long and rich lives. They are not selfish, they are not gonna stab you in the back when you are weak, and they will always be by your side, cheering you up when you are blue.” I smiled at Twilight, “This world... is that book.”

“So... a book, huh?” the filly voiced bitterly, “Fiction. We are fiction? That’s what you are trying to say?”

I shook my head, “You are not fiction. You are reality. My mere presence proves you are real, because I suffered, and, even if I hate it to admit it, suffering is among the few thing that are real.”

“So that’s how you know almost everything. How many have read this book?”

I chuckled, “It’s not a book as per say. But if I’m not wrong, maybe millions.”

“You think... they could be helped in some way?” she asked me.

I nodded, “The only way they could be helped is by giving them the chance to start anew in this world. However, I can’t ask you to do such thing. There is much that could be won, and everything to be lost.”

Twilight nodded in silence before looking outside the window, looking to be deep in thought.

“Hey... can I ask you something?” I started, feeling already the heat in my face.

The filly turned towards me and smiled, “Sure, what is it?”

“Is there any chance... erm... I... could meet the other girls as well?”

Twilight nodded at me, “Sure!”

*smash!*

HUH?!

*Thou art I and I art Thou. Thou have established the Aeon/Priestess Social Link. I with this bond, your control will grow stronger*

Social Links? I got access to Social Links too?

...

Wait... does that mean there is a incoming menace to Equestria that I’m allowed to stop or something like that?

You know what? This doesn’t make sense anymore. But who cares? I’m in motherfucking Equestria.

“By the way, what’s up with your eyes?” she asked me, snapping me out of my thoughts.

“Huh?” I muttered so cleverly. “What do you mean?”

“Weren’t they blue? After you went all serious and dramatic,” she stood up in her back hooves before waving her front ones in a comical fashion for enfasis, “They turned... almost like mine.”

“Do you have a mirror?” I asked her and almost instantly, there was a hand sized mirror hovering before my face. I took it and looked at my eyes with it.

My eyes were no longer azure, but violet, and three comma-like things slowly spinning around my central pupils in a hypnotic fashion.

“Genjitsuseigan’s creation, success.” I smiled to myself.

“Genji-what?” Twilight asked confused.

“Genjitsuseigan. It means ‘Reality Warping Eye’ in a foreign language.” I told her.

“Why did your eyes change?”

“Because I genetically modified it to change when I wanted it.”

“That doesn’t make any sense.”

“It makes Ninja Pinkie Pie sense.”

Twilight looked at me totally taken aback but then sighed, “You are so weird.”

“Thank you. I do my best to improve myself every day.” I smiled at her as I scratched my cheek. However, when I did so, I didn’t feel the coldness of my hand but the coldness of steel.

I looked at my hand in curiosity and I saw it. I was wearing in my hand a totally kickass metallic-black-colored clawed gauntlet that reached almost to my elbow that was as light as air itself and seemed to absorb light itself into it, making it glow almost ghostly, despite any logic breaking sense that makes.

I analyzed it further and noticed it had the Sephirothic Tree of Divination carved into the metal with a surprising high resolution, giving it the ‘Badass’ level in my category. I mean seriously! In a nutshell, I have the path to godhood in my hand! How insanely awesome is that?! The circles representing each stage had carved within them a clock. However, it made the gauntlet even more awesome because the hands of said clocks were actually moving, each clock marking a different time for some reason.

I chuckled to ‘myself’, “Thank you, mate. However, this is not a Silver Rathalos Gauntlet.”

I could have swore I heard a ‘Fuck you’ in the back of my head, making me chuckle again.

“Did you say something, Wataru?” Twilight asked me.

I simply shook my head. “Nevermind, do the princesses know about me already?”

“No. I wanted to wait until after the ‘interrogation’ before telling them but now I can’t because Spike has left to go shopping and won’t be back until late.”

“Okay then. I’m off to meet the other girls. See ya!” I smiled before I ran outside.

Twilight stood there watching me go before following me, “Hey! Wait!”


I walked outside, leaned against the house/tree and began to think. Another thing I’m skilled at. Thinking. I think faster than I can think of, funny. I ‘pseudo-make’ many voices in my head that voice words that have so kind of link and I figure it out.

Social Links. Yeah, how come I have one of those? World. I don’t think this world is naturally allowed to have Personas, unless they have something like a pony version of Philemon here and the show didn’t voice it yet. Why. Maybe I have social link here because I have to do something for these ponies? Sort. Sort? Sort… sort… maybe sort them out? Why? There is no light without darkness. Uh?! Of course! The benign light of order and life here is stronger, so it is obvious if evil dark of chaos and death is too. Shadows. They… they could have shadows? Friendship lessons. Oh, right? In theory, the magic of friendship could eliminate anyone’s ‘shadow’, for they make a less straight version of social links. Aeon. True, the Arcana said Twilight is the Aeon/Priestess. But I never heard of someone having two different Arcanas. Akihiko. Shinjiro. Oh yeah, in the Female Protagonist Path their Personas are Emperor and Hierophant, yet their Social Links are Star and Moon! However, they weren’t Emperor/Star or Hierophant/Moon, they were separated. Foreshadowing, Aeon. What? Shit me. Are you serious? Well, she IS the leader of the Mane 6 and the Element of Magic, which can branch into EVERYTHING. But she had a personality, something the Aeon doesn’t fit. I guess. Priestess. RIGHT! Priestess represents knowledge and awkwardness, as well as some kind of inner beauty, if I’m right, something that DOES fit Twilight. But she is beautiful inside and outside, in my humble opinion, of course. Say. Hey, shut up, she has a nice personality and lavender coat, so shut up! Like. Erm…

“Um… Wataru?” I heard the mare calling, snapping me out of my thoughts. Again. I looked around and saw she was standing under the door’s frame and looking around.

“What is it?” I asked as I walked from where I was, letting her see me.

“Oh, there you are. I thought you have left already.” She tilt her head “Are you blushing?”

My eyes slightly widened before I looked to somewhere else as I felt my face redden. “Never mind. Which is nearer? Fluttershy’s or Pinkie’s?”

“Fluttershy’s.” She voiced.

“I guess you are following me, then?” I asked her. She nodded. I smiled as I turned around and started walking again. “Nice. I like your company.” I voiced as I made her slightly blush.


“You know, you never did your questions.” Twilight voiced as we walked towards the borders of Everfree Forest. Oh shit. She is entering into the wolf’s… scratch wolf’s, write devil’s over it. Yup, devil’s mouth.

“Asking me to question you is asking for an embarrassing moment.” I told her, hoping she would let it go.

“No, I insist.” Damn her.

“Fine. You asked for it. Seeing as I answered as best as I could, you’ll have to do the same. First question: Are you into mares of colts?” Her eyes widened in shock. Hey, I realized I was watching her without watching her. In fact, it’s like a camera is watching us from a few centimeters above us. Blame on reality warping.

“That’s private.” She voiced with a blush.

“Mares it is.” I voiced aloud.

“Hey!”

“Just joking, Twilight. See? Told ya. There’s no backing up now. I’m getting answers.”

“You are merciless.”

“Know it and enjoy it. Now, answer the question.”

She looked around and sighed. “I don’t care, okay? It can be mare or colt.” Eyes widened at that, “As long as we truly love each other, I’m happy. However, I don’t think anypony would like me.” Okay… I don’t know how to take that. It’s too soon to assume that I can have a shot at her. Yeah, I like Twilight. Deal with it.

“Second question: How old are you and your friends? No offense.”

“Why should I feel offended? I’m 17, Fluttershy is 18, Rarity is... well, I am not even sure but for our sake she is 19, Pinkie is 17, Rainbow Dash is 18 and Applejack is 17.”

“Spike?”

“10.”

“So you hatched him at 7. Did you know that the test was impossible to solve to anyone who wasn’t destined to be the Element of Magic?”

She stopped. I did the same. Seems like she didn’t knew. “What do you mean?”

“I’m not even sure of that. I know it because the one that ‘created’ you voiced it.”

“Do you have a theory for why HERE it is?”

“Yup, Celestia knew from the beginning that Nightmare Moon was coming back. She always knew it. Yet she wasn’t strong enough to clean her, so she decided to give up the Elements and search for the next Element of Magic and take her under her wing in order to get him or her prepared.” I voiced, but quickly added, “She became near to you because you reminded her of Luna, not because of your fate and self-convenience.” I quickly sent a glance to the sun, and somehow didn’t become blind. She isn’t checking. I can feel it. Somehow.

“Really?”

I nodded. Then remembered. “Why did you say that?”

“Say what?”

“‘I don’t think anypony would like me’?” I repeated.

She looked at me angry, “Well… think about it. You really think somepony would like me? I’m an awkward bookworm and I’m not even pretty for pony’s standards.” Hey, I heard a line somewhat like this one somewhere.

“Tch, if that’s true then your pony standards are badly established. Guys ,or colts for you, in my world look for someone like you all their life. In fact, know many who would be happy to just have a friend like you.” I countered.

“Why?”

“Don’t know. Maybe because we are awkward eggheads that are not pretty for human’s standards?” I shrugged with a smiled.

“Then, why do you include yourself like that?” she asked me.

“Well, I like reading. Not books exactly, but histories based on other books. We call them fan fictions.”

“Fan…fictions.” The filly muttered to herself, “I don’t get it.”

“Which is your favorite book?”

“You can’t have a favorite book, Wataru. However… the first that comes to my mind is… well, it’s about a stallion named Starch Westwing, a Pegasus pirate who-“

“Wait, let me guess. Who travels across the world stealing cargo and generally being a degenerate. But then, after picking up a tip for a score in a secluded part of the mountains, he ‘bites off more than he can chew’ after finding a runaway Pegasus bringing a bunch of unicorns into hiding from an evil government?” I asked her. If she says yes I’m gonna laugh so loud that…

She gasped, “How did you know?”

I laughed. Like a madman. She started to slightly back away as my face started to distort into an insane scowl. I stopped and smiled. “Sorry. But, alas, the irony… it’s so delicious I couldn’t hold back myself. In my world, there is a ‘fan fiction’ where YOU are the one that writes that book.” Yup, the name was ‘Where There’s a Quill…’ Short, but very well performed.

“That’s pretty weird but I would like to read them.”

“Yup. However, there’s something that calls for my attention. Again.” Why am I catching this stuff later and not instantly?

“What?”

“When you asked, ‘then, why do you include yourself like that?’. You know, in that context it sound like you believed I was… good looking is the right and left word.”

“Well… I didn’t see any other human, but if you were a pony I guess you would. I don’t know. There is no way to know.”

I felt a bulb lighting over my head, “If you truly believe so, then you are highly underestimating me.” I snapped my fingers and reality flickered for a moment. When I came to realize it, I raised my ‘arms’ to see if it worked and saw two hooves, one with some kind of metal shoe.

Yup, I’m a pony. And felt no pain whatsoever.

“Okay. I need a mirror. Again.” I voiced. I felt my right eye twitch for a moment, reality flickering again and mirror now standing before me.

I had my white hair, but in mane (obviously). However, I had as well a bloody fringe. Now, I might think I didn’t like, but no. It was a fringe. MADE OF BLOOD. With drops of blood falling to the ground and all. Badass and creepy in so many levels. Anyways, I kept checking. Right eye had the Genjitsuseigan and the other was azure colored. My coat was… well I can’t describe it properly. It looked like white, yet I could tell it were actually many shades nearing white of many colors. At the same time. I had a horn, a black wing and white wing too, making me an alicorn. Should have seen THAT coming. I looked at my flank and saw it was blank. I saw THAT coming. I am a reality warper, and if I have access to Social Link, then I am a Fool, and as such, hold endless possibilities, making me a blank flank.

“Well, it meets MY expectative.” I voiced with a smiled as my right twitched again, the mirror vanishing with a flicker, as I turned towards Twilight. “So? Do I meet the pony’s standards?”

She looked at me, dumbfounded, her jaw dropped and… is that saliva? Did I break her? *gasp* Do I have to buy her? Joking. I snapped my hooves in front of her. Somehow. I don’t have fingers, remember?

“Uh? I did you say something, Wataru?” she asked as she looked at me upside down. Is that right? Upside down? I don’t think so.

“Do I meet the pony’s standards?” I repeated.

“With flying colors.” She muttered quite astonished.

I chuckled before I snapped my fingers, reality flickering again as I took my human form back.

“But… why didn’t you have a Cutie Mark?”

“Remember when I said earlier that I had endless possibilities?” I asked her.

“You didn’t say that.”

“Oh. My bad. Well, Cutie Marks show what you are good at, right? And I can be good at anything anytime I want, so do the math.”

“I get it.” Her checks slightly blushed, “You didn’t look bad.”

“You said that.” I smiled, “However, don’t get used to it.”

She tilted her head, “Why not? You could be accepted easier here. It… just doesn’t make sense.”

“And where’s the fun in making sense?” I quoted. However, Twilight slightly flinched. “Don’t worry. Not Discord. I bet he still in Canterlot as bird’s bathroom, but know that I think about it, when they first showed him he wasn’t dirty so maybe the Princesses has somepony who is in charge of cleaning the statue.”

I looked around and could tell Fluttershy’s cottage. Hey, if I stay here, I could build a house. No, scratch that, I’m making a fucking mansion. Or even better, I’m just making a door. Leading to an alternate dimension where my mansion is!

I suddenly looked around and saw Twilight heading towards Fluttershy’s and I followed suit. By when I reached her, Twilight had already knocked the door.

“You do that oftenly?” she asked me.

“What? Daydreaming?” I asked back.

“Erm… yes, that.”

“Yeah, I do. If I’m staying like I wish I could, then you’ll have to get used to it.”

Suddenly, the door opened, the wielder of the Element of Kindness standing on the other side. “Hello Twilight. How is that thing we found in the forest?”

I chuckled, “Thing?”

“Oh my goodness. Please come on in.” she whispered as she pushed me into her cottage, her hooves as soft as marshmallows. I looked around and I saw a white teapot with butterflies drawn on it and a cup of tea that shared the same design filled with, guess what?, tea. “So do you want some? Do you drink tea?” She asked, Twilight eying me with worry.

“Sure. I like tea.” I answered at her with a smile. Suddenly, the Pegasus looked at me with shock, and her cheeks blushed a little. Wait, what? Shit me! What happened? I’m not naked, right? Oh good, I’m not.

“Um… okay.” She voiced as she walked towards another room, and quickly was back with two more cups. She lowered the cups, took tea with her hooves and poured some of its contents into the cups, hoofling (get it? Handling, hoof, hoofling?) me and Twilight the cups, all along doing it with her mane hiding her face.

Suddenly, a headache hit me, forcing me to let the cup go. ‘Where she leaves herself open to the world, and MUST learn to create a mask to protect herself…’ ‘Maybe I have social link here because I have to do something for these ponies?’ ‘Sort…sort…maybe sort them out?’ What does a fragment of Angst Much or whatever its name was flashing through my mind? Wait. No… I can’t do something like that to them. Is… too cruel.

I grunted in pain as I held my right eye.

I heard a gasp, and looked around tiredly. I saw Fluttershy and Twilight, holding me from my shoulders, looking at the teacup, that hovered a few millimeters above the floor upside down, the contents never spilling.

“Those must be such useful cups, aren’t they Fluttershy?” Twilight joked aloud, trying to lower the tension in the air.

I chuckled at her antics and turned towards Shy, “Sorry. I’m okay now.”

“Oh my goodness, your eye is bleeding!” the Pegasus gasped as she walked away once again. She quickly came back, holding back a small light green box with the same butterflies like her Cutie Mark. I quickly took my hand towards my right eye and touched carefully, a small river of blood coming from my eye.

“Meh, it’s okay. It happens all the time.” I smiled as I looked at the floor. Yeah, maybe a mansion. A mansion to share for the Mane 6, maybe that would be something challenging for them, ne? I chuckled to myself. I just want they could live in the house with me, even if just as friends. I would hate to live ‘alone’ again.


[Flashback]

The room was really dark, for no light was turned on. Only the distant echo of a calm music could be heard, coming from the headphones that hanged around the neck of a solitary teenager resting on a sofa on his living room bed. He had white hair that reached up to his shoulders, being as soft and clean as silk, if not even better than it. His azure eyes didn’t burn with determination like they should, but were a cold and uncaring as an iceberg. His skin was pale, almost rivaling that of a dead man. His lips were closed, no smile was resting on them. His head was resting over his hands, which were clasped together over the white pillow.

Suddenly, a bell rang, indicating the start of a new day.

Wataru sighed to himself as he stood up, dressed only with a boxer. “I hate this.” He muttered as he threw carelessly towards the other side of the room, near to a red cap that belonged to a fictional character. He took his clothes, a white shirt and grey formal trousers, and got dressed quickly. As he finished, he took his bag that was resting over a chair and opened the door. Snow entered into the room, the teenager shuddering in no way. As soon as he was gonna leave, the TV behind him turned on, the opening of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic starting to play.

Suddenly, a smile appeared on his face and he chuckled to himself, “Damn, how fucking silly of me. I should take my coat. It’s bloody cold outside.” He walked towards the sofa where he was sleeping a few moments ago and got comfortable, the grin of a trickster appearing instantly on his lips, “But first, I’m watching My Little Pony.” He rested his feet over a small table in front of the sofa, “Like a Boss, yay.”

[Flashback’s over.]


Damn, I hate those memories. I was so angst back then. Maybe I could make better ones here. Yeah… that would be nice…

“What do you mean ‘It happens all the time’?!” Twilight asked in shock, “It’s a side effect of your powers?”

I chuckled again, “Who do you think I am? Itachi Uchiha? Nah, I developed this when I was three, don’t worry.”

“Itachi… Uchiha?” Twilight asked me as Fluttershy lent me some cotton, which I used to clean my face.

I snapped my fingers, a small notebook appearing in my hand as I gave it to Twilight, “Here, have it. It is another thing I read. It is called manga in my world, and there are many of them, yet this is one of my favorite. Naruto.”

Twilight’s eyes sparkled with delight at the idea of reading something coming from another Universe, so she took it with both her hooves and started to read it aloud. “Once appeared a nine tailed demon fox. It’s mighty tails could crumble mountains and cause tsunamis.”

*smash!*

*Priestess/Aeon Arcana Rank 2!*

*The Twilight Sparkle Social Link has increased!* I smiled to myself as it happened.

“Anyways, I wanted to say thanks to you, Fluttershy. After all, you jumped towards me, a totally foreign and maybe dangerous creature, in order to save me.”

“Um… thank you. But… I never heard your name.” she whispered.

“The name’s Wataru Kamijo.” I smiled again as I offered her my hand.

She looked at me weirdly for a moment before she took it and shook it.

*smash!*

*Thou art I and I art Thou. Thou have established the Priestess/Empress Social Link. With this bond, your control will grow stronger.* Whohoo! I rock!

]Save.
Saving…
Data Saved in Slot First.


After a nice chat with Shy, Twilight and I left towards Sweet Apple Acres. I wanted to go to Rarity’s first but Applejack is awesome too, don’t get me wrong!

“I hope I have upset no one.” I voiced to myself.

“Why would you?” Twilight asked confused, but still reading the book I gave her, muttering something among the lines of ‘Ew! He bite him in the neck!’ make me chuckle a little.

“I strongly believe my kind is… not very well seen. Like I told you earlier. We don’t create anything without destroying anything.”

“Well… that the first law of the ancient science of Magic. You have to give something in order to receive something in exchange.”

Okay, Twilight just made a Full Metal Alchemist Reference, just change Magic with Alchemy. Awesome.

“No, you don’t get it.” I sighed, “We are like parasites. We go from place to place, killing everything, taking everything, and then, when there is nothing remaining, we leave, never looking behind.” I voiced sadly.

“I can’t imagine anything like that, Wataru.” She voiced, “Yet… I wish I could. I want to… understand your pain.”

*smash!*

*The Priesstess/Aeon Social Link has ranked up! Your control has become stronger!* Nice!

“YEEHAW!” *SLAM*

I quickly turned around and saw Applejack bucking some trees, the apples falling neatly arranged into the baskets lying under the tree.

“Hi there!” I greeted cheerfully from behind her, making her jump in shock, like when their four hooves leave the ground, then hover in air for a moment before jumping higher. Yeah, that kind of shock.

“What in tarnation?!” Applejack screamed from over a long and strong branch.

“Sorry!” I laughed, “I couldn’t hold myself back. The chance was really good to miss.”

“You really have a weird way to make friends.” Twilight voiced as she neared.

“Thank you.”

“It wasn’t a compliment! Can't you pick up on my sarcasm?”

“What is this thing?!” Applejack screamed as she pointed at me.

I chuckled. Thing.

“He is the one we found last night, remember?” Twilight told her.

The orange coated mare jumped from the branch she was and landed with a *Thud*, many apples falling from the tree.

So it is like I read. The apples are too heavy or the branch that holds them is too weak.

“Anyways, can I help you? I always wanted try some bucking.” I asked.

Applejack shrugged, “Sure. But be careful! The wrong kick on the wrong place can get you a few bones broken.”

I nodded at her with a grin before dashing towards the tree. I jumped one or two feet and spin in midair, delivering a really strong horizontal kick at the tree, all the apples falling to the basket that lay next to the tree.

As I landed, I turned towards the Element of Honesty, “Was that a fine kick, Sugarcube?”

Both she and Twilight looked at me in shock.

“That was a fine kick, I concede.” Concede? “Hey, how long are you staying here, whoever you are.”

“Meh. It depends on the princesses. Maybe if they find out I’ll be kicked out of here.” I shrugged.

“Well, I wouldn’t like such a fine tree bucker to get banished. Come here anytime you if you are in need of some money, I’ll be happy to help ya. The name’s Applejack, by the way.”

I smiled at her, “Wataru. Wataru Kamijo is the name.”

*smash!*

*Thou art I and I art Thou. Thou hath established the Chariot/Strength Social Link. With this bond, your control will grow stronger.* And that’s how I roll. Without even trying.

“Did something happen?” a voice asked.

“Nah. It’s okay Big Mac.” Applejack answered.

I quickly turned around and met with strong green eyes.

“Hn.” I muttered to myself.

“You seem pretty strong.” The red coated stallion voiced as he looked at me with bored eyes.

“You think so?”

“And not just in muscles, but your heart and determination is strong as well.”

“Huh?”

“I would like to test that.” He nodded as a grin made its way into his face.

Wait… what?

*Slam*

“Big Macintosh!”

In an instant, my back was resting against the grass. Damn… this doesn’t make any sense at all!

Yet I couldn’t hold back a grin. I quickly spun and I managed to stand up again. “That was your best shot?” I asked him. A broken rib, uh? He’s good.

He shook his head.

Reality flickered for an instant, now I stood in my Pony Form. “Good.” I vanished from my previous position in order to appear behind Big Mac. “Because here is my average.” I raised my left hoof and poked him on the forehead.

*Blam!*

The stallion flew many feet away before hitting against a tree.

Okay, that was NOT my average. Blame it on reality warping. Might need to supress my powers. “Oops. I guess I overdid it.” I chuckled as I scratched the back of my neck sheepishly.

“Okay, I was right.” Big Macintosh screamed at me from where he was as he stood up, “You are strong. REALLY strong.” He ran towards me and sent me a barrage of punches/hooves that I hardly could block. But he made a mistake. He threw me a punch. It missed. And he almost falls. I quickly poked him, this time a little more softly; in his stomach before grabbing his hoof and throwing him to the floor with judo-like stance.

I smiled at him as reality flickered again and I stood in my Human Form, “Thank you.” Argh! What the-! No! Act like nothing happened!

Better. Now, what was that? It felt like… wait, I got it somehow! Maybe I’m in pain because my body is not trained to support the stuff I just did! That explains it, but I’m shrugging it off by now. Or maybe I do need to supress my powers.

“Why did you fight my brother?” “Why did you fight Wataru?”

I and Big Macintosh shared a look before turning towards the girls, “It seemed like a good idea at the time.” We voiced at the same time.

*smash!*

*Thou art I and I art Thou. Thou hath established the Emperor/Hierophant Arcana Social Link.* Eeyup.

Twilight and Applejack grunted as they facehoofed. This-wait, was is that?

“Get away from them, you monster!” I quickly turned around and-DODGE RAINBOW DASH!! I quickly dashed away from her, dodging the ‘Fly’ attack that the Pegasus tried to use on me.

I grinned, “Rainbow Dash used Fly! It was not very effective…”

“Shut up, whatever you are!” she screamed at me before charging.

“Um… Maybe I should…” I started before quickly dashing towards her, “…Have some fun!”

The mare quickly spun in midair, delivering a really strong kick to my face, however it was a strong as Big Mac, so I shrugged it off.

She quickly spun again, trying to deliver another kick with the other leg, but I dodged her Matrix Style before poking her belly.

“Whoa!” she gasped as she was sent high in the air.

Fear not, for I just pushed her away.

After a few seconds, I snapped my fingers and a couch appeared a few feet away from me, in order to amortiguate the mare’s fall.

She felt outside the couch, and I facepalmed. "I used Reality Warping and she felt OUT?! How is that even possible?"

“You!” Rainbow screamed while point at me with one of her hooves before charging after me.

She is quite heated today. I quickly got into the Itachi Uchiha Badass Battle Stance. “Time to get you 100% cooler, Dashie.” I whispered as my Genjitsuseigan flared to life.

“WAIT!!” A purple glow surrounded me and Rainbow Dash and in an instant we were in front of Twilight.

“Twilight! What are you doing?”

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING, RAINBOW DASH?! Why did you attack him?”

“Are you serious? This thing was fighting Big Macintosh and was gonna go after you!” WHAT THE FUCK?!

“Are you loco in the coco?” I screamed at her, “I would never hurt any of you! Ever! We were just having a friendly spar!”

“Like hell I will believe that!” the Pegasus countered as she tried to break free of the spell with brute force alone.

I just looked at her in sadly and spoke no word.

“Please, Rainbow Dash! Listen!” And then Twilight spoke a ridiculous amount words in a ridiculous small amount of time that could make Pinkie Pie proud.

“Huh?” the rainbow manned Pegasus asked in confusion.

Meh. This is gonna take a while. Better do something productive.

With my Genjitsuseigan still active, I started to focus into the magical aura that surrounded me.

Suddenly, everything turned grey but the lavender aura, who now I could tell was connected to Twilight’s glowing horn, which drew a small amount of purple light from all over the mare’s body, in a way similar to the roots of a tree.

It seems like magic in this Universe is pretty much based in modifying the atoms, creating protons, neutrons and even electrons into them and thus changing the original element into a different one. It’s like a godlike level of Alchemy. However… Twilight said ‘You have to give something in order to receive something in exchange.’ So… what is she giving up?

“So and that’s pretty much all.” Twilight finished with a proud smile, making me smile as well.

“Well… erm, if you really believe he should be trusted, I trust you Twilight. After all, you are the egghead.” Rainbow Dash voiced before giggling a little.

The spell stopped and I landed in my feet, Rainbow Dash falling to the ground not so gracefully.

“So… the name’s Wataru Kamijo. Nice to meet you, Rainbow Dash!”

“I still don’t trust you, you know? You look too… untrusty.”

“Wanna race someday? I can fly.” I asked her.

*smash!*

*Thou art I and-* Argh! MAKE IT SHORTER CREEPY VOICES!!

*Star/Chariot Social Link Established!*

Was that a yes creepy voices?


Man… this got so boring suddenly.

I looked at Twilight, who was still reading the manga I gave her, muttering something between the lines of ‘Sasuke, you idiot.’ I chuckled at her. Better not annoy her. I hope she likes videogames just as much as reading. Videogames are a bit better because you are who ‘plays’ the story, or something like that.

“Can I ask you something?” Twilight voiced.

I looked over my shoulder and saw she had closed the book, which had a bookmark made of energy inside it. “What is it?”

“Do you… believe I’m pretty?” Didn’t we talk about this earlier? Okay, three choices we are having here. One, tell her what you believe about her and creep her. Two, think a lie and voice it. Or three, set stuff in fire and get drunk.

Meh, I’m going with One, after all they can all be fixed later.

“Pretty? You are beautiful.” I told her, “In fact, if it wasn’t because we don’t know each other that well, I would date you.”

She looked at me in shock, before blushing, “You serious?”

I nodded.

Her blush reddened even more before she hid behind the manga I gave her. I smiled at her warmly. She is… so pretty.

“I’m sorry if I hurt your feelings. I will teach everything I know about my world later, okay?.”

“Really?”

I grinned, “Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye.” I Pinkie Pie sweared.

“I will take your word!” she claimed with a confident smile.

*smash!*

*Priestess/Aeon Arcana Rank 3!*

*The Twilight Sparkle Social Link has increased!* Damn, why am I feeling like a manipulative bastard?


Twilight’s PoV.

After a few more minutes walking, we arrived to Rarity’s. I quickly sent a glance at Wataru and I saw he was smiling at me.

I still don’t get it. Why he considers me ‘pretty’? Is he lying or…is he being honest?

‘In fact, if it wasn’t because we don’t know each other that well, I would date you.’

He’s such a strange creature. And why did I be so honest with him? I mean, he asked me if I liked mares and I told him I didn’t care as long as we were honestly in love. When I said that, I saw… something on his eyes. Like… hope? Nah, it can’t. Or can it? WHY AM I SO CONFUSED AROUND HIM?!

“Twilight?” I heard he ask behind me.

I turned again, and saw he was still smiling at me, his eyes filled with concern. “Are you okay?”

I could only nod dumbly before knocking the door. He is… so weird.

Suddenly, the door opened and I saw Rarity standing before me. I looked at her and she had bags on her eyes.

“Twilight! What a pleasure to see you! Go on, go on. I haven’t got all day.” She voiced as she pushed me inside.

“But… Rarity! Somepony wants to meet you.” I cried as I held tight to the doorframe, Wataru laughing a bit.

Rarity gasped as she saw him, “Oh! Is that the thing we found on Everfree Forest last night? He looks far better than I expected with the burning black fire and all.” She voiced as she looked at him.

“Thank you.” Wataru voiced as he nodded at her, “My name’s Wataru Kamijo. Could I come in?”

“Oh, such a gentlecolt! Even without being one! Please, follow us.” Um… she is taking this far better than I expected. I call dibs on her asking him his opinion in one of her works.

Dibs? Since when I THINK like that?

“Sure.” He smiled as he cleaned his feet on the entrance’s rug.

“So… Rarity? Have you been working on some new dress?” I asked her, as I sent a glance at Wataru, who was looking at the dresses in the room with a smile.

“But of course! You see, I had this incredibly difficult work from Canterlot; however I can’t come up with any ideas! It’s frustrating.”

“You know, you should take a rest.” Wataru voiced from behind us.

We turned towards him, “Excuse me?” Rarity asked as she tilt her head in confusion.

“I mean if you don’t rest, you’ll be unable to focus into the work and it might not be your best.”

Rarify humped, “Well, forgive me darling. But I think I can work properly with giving me the luxury of losing time.”

“I know you do. However, there is truth in my words. How many times, after a long and nice break, you came up with breathtaking ideas for your dress?”

Rarity’s eyes widened in shock.

“I can bet the answer is ‘Many’, right? Who’s the one who asked for it?”

“A unicorn named Fleur de Lis.”

Wataru closed his eyes for a moment before opening them again, with a knowing smile. “Fleur de Lis. Unicorn, Mare. Her cutie mark is three fleurs-de-lis. Roseish white coat, Pink mane, Turquoise eyes, am I right?” How did he do that?! Oh, right. The ‘Book’. Or Reality Warping.

“Well, yes.”

“Um… have you ever tried to create a set of clothes based on the Cutie Mark, mane, coat, personality and eye color of the one that its designed for?”

Rarity jaw dropped, “How I could never thought of that?! Every dress I could make would be unique in its own way!”

“For everyone has their own distinctive Cutie Mark that is unique for them.” Wataru nodded at her.

Rarity quickly rushed towards Wataru and hugged him, “THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!”

Wataru chuckled nervously and couldn’t hold back a smile.

Suddenly, his eyes widened for a moment before they went back to their usual way. “Now, now… you should get a rest. Believe me; one of those makes wonders to your brain.”

“But of course! And I promise, as soon as I finish this, I will make you your own set of clothes.”

Wataru sighed at her, “Sure, however nothing too flashy. Only black, with red and maybe some metals like silver or platinum.” Yeah, that’s not flashy at all.

“Platinum? That’s quite an expensive metal but I’ll do it.”

Suddenly, Wataru’s eyes widened in realization, “No, no, no, no, no! You know what? Do it I in any way you like. I don’t mind. As long as you don’t lose too much money on me, I don’t mind.”

“Darling, money is meaningless as long as I get to be the first one to make you clothes.” Rarity voiced with a smile before turning towards me, “Well… Twilight, do you need anything?”

“Not at all, Rarity. I just wanted to introduce Wataru to you.”

“Why thank you darling. It was really a pleasure.” She leaned towards me and whispered, “I wouldn’t go to Sugarcube Corner too fast.”

Oh.“…Okay.” I agreed somewhat confused.

Wataru chuckled behind me, “Well… now what are we doing?”

“Aren’t you hungry?” I asked him.

“Nah.” He voiced before his stomach growled. He sighed with a blush on his face, “I guess only a coffee will do it.”

I smiled at him. He sure is weird.


Wataru’s PoV.

After having a coffee with Twilight, we went to Sugarcube Corner, however, only Mrs. And Mr. Cake was there. After introducing myself to them, I asked were Pinkie Pie was, and they told she was busy at the moment with a last-minute delivery and would be back until late night.

Yeah, right. Now they call it like that.

After that, we walked back to the Library, the sun already setting in the sky. And no signal of Celestia. That can’t be good.

Anyways, let’s check the Social Link stuff. Aeon/Priestess for Twilight, Priestess/Empress for Fluttershy, Chariot/Strength for Applejack, Emperor/Hierophant for Big Macintosh, Star/Chariot for Rainbow Dash, Empress/Sun for Rarity, and if I’m not wrong, Luna must be Moon/Star, Celestia Sun/Judgment, Pinkie Pie could be Star/Lovers and Spike Magician, however I can’t picture which could be his another Arcana. And if I’m not wrong, there must like hundreds of other possible Arcana combos I can find! Wait… I shouldn’t pursue friendship because I’m just getting rewarded for it.

“Seeing as you came from another Universe, I don’t think you have somewhere to stay, right?” Twilight asked me, snapping out of my thoughts. Again. What is this? A Running Gag?

“Yup. That’s true. I could always make myself a home here but, you know, that would be boring, lonely and can always upset someone or something.” Hey! I noticed we’re standing in the Library’s entrance already! Weird…

“Well, why don’t you stay in my house for the time being? You can always use my basement.”

“Seriously? Thanks!”

“You are welcome.” She voiced as she opened the door.

I grinned as she was the first one to walk inside the house.

Now let’s try this.


Wataru’s Third Person Point of View Mode or WTPPoV.

“Um… now this weird. Why are the lights turn off?” Twilight voiced as she walked inside the room.

It works! It bloody works! I can go omnipresent!

Suddenly, the lights turned on, revealing a room full of ponies, all of them screaming, “Surprise!!” at the same time.

“Wait, wait, and wait!” A pony voiced, “Where’s the new one? The thing?” I chuckled.

Let’s get to a little trolling.


Wataru’s PoV.

“Surprise!” I screamed behind Pinkie Pie as I created my physical body behind her, in human form, causing her to gasp in shock and high jump towards the ceiling.

“Whoa! How did you do that?!” Pinkie Pie voiced as she was standing/sitting/holding at/from a roof lamp.

“I knew from the beginning you would do something like this.”

Suddenly, some parts of her hair started to get straighter. “But… you ruined the surprise.”

Fixing time! “Actually, if you think about it, I surprised you. In how many parties the organizer is the one getting surprised? That’s something really hard to accomplish. And you know what they say! The hardest the best!” Dude… pray ponies don’t get accidental innuendos.

*smash!*

Seems like they don’t.

*Lovers/Star Arcana Social Link Established!* I knew it!

“Anyways, come down here already. They don't want a party?” I voiced as I aimed at the ponies, some of them nodded in agreement, “These ponies want a paaarteeey!” I added as I punched the air with excitement.

Pinkie Pie’s grin grew bigger.