• Published 30th Mar 2015
  • 828 Views, 7 Comments

Star Wars: The Friendship Rises - gamerboy111



The Millennium Falcon has fallen into Equestria, being tracked by Darth Vader... will they manage to fight off the upcoming attack?

  • ...
4
 7
 828

"Aliens crashed into the mountain!"

"Hey, look at that one go!" said Spike, pointing to the sky. The comets flew across the sky, leaving behind a trail of blue dust. There were at least one hundred of the comets flying over their heads.
"Which one was that?"

"Well, that one, I believe, was Whiz." said Twilight. "I hope this works…" she pressed a button on the machine, and smoke started ejecting from the sides. Gears turned, and eventually, shot up a small rocket. It blasted up into Herculez, and soon popped back out. It rocketed back, over towards Twilight. It slowly landed, and spilled out a bunch of blue dust.

"Now lets try Magic…" she said. Soon enough, a second rocket went for Magic, and came back successful. "YESSSSS!!!" she yelled, bouncing off the walls in excitement. "IT WORKED!!"

"Ah can see that…" said Apple Jack, pushing closer up towards the tree. The machine shook a little before quieting down. Soon enough, the Cutie Mark Crusaders came up the hill.

"Cutie Mark Crusaders, at your service!" Apple Bloom said, announcing their arrival. "We thought that we might get our cute marks star gazing!" Scootaloo nodded her head, and plopped down next to Rainbow.

"Let's see if we can get one more comet in…" she aimed towards Lovejoy, and pinkie popped in; jumping up and down happily.

"Anypony want some cake? Drinks? We have lots here!" she bounced so high she almost hit the tree branches.

"Sure!" said Apple Bloom and Scootaloo together.

Just as Twilight hit the launch button, an ear-piercing pop shook the world. A flash of white burst up in the sky, blasting far off into the distance. Fluttershy jumped behind the tree, and slowly looked to the sky.

"What the hay was that?!" yelled Rainbow, flying up to the sky. A large metal object was hurling itself towards the ground, bouncing off comets; and going the opposite direction to the comets.



Star Wars Universe…
"We're going to crash into that planet!!" screamed Luke Skywalker, pointing out the window. "WELL IT LOOKS PRETTY OBVIOUS, DOESN'T IT?!" yelled Han Solo, acting quickly and steering the ship quickly into an orbital swing and launching them far away from impending doom.

"R2, see if you can fix our Hyperdrive! It needs to be fixed before we are blasted into a ball of fire!!" Luke yelled, running to his seat before putting on his seatbelt.

"We're heading for a large group of comets!!! Hold on, we're in for a bumpy ride!" said Han, steering to avoid a comet and sending R2-D2 and
C-3PO flying across the falcon.

Then, out of nowhere, a huge comet almost smashed directly into the falcon. Han solo jerked the Millennium falcon backwards, and, acting quickly, dodged impending doom once again.

"See, nothing to it…" Han solo only got halfway through his sentence, before Leia screamed at him. "WE'RE ABOUT TO CRASH INTO THAT PLANET!!!" she yelled, pointing.

"Wha…? OH, HOLD ON!" yelled Han, turning on the Falcon's fire shield, and turned the falcon back on to the planet; hoping to lessen the impact. The whole machine caught on fire as it went through the atmosphere; and a flash of white burst from the flames. An ear piercing pop shattered the glass in front of the falcon, and the Hyperdrive was slashed in half.

"HOLD ON!" Han said, skilfully turning the Millennium Falcon around and bouncing off the strange blue comets before crash landing into the ground. WHOMP!! Skreeeeeeeeeeee…. CRASH!!!



Back to Ponies…
"What in the name of Equestria was that?!" yelled Apple Jack. "I dunno, but it landed behind that hill. It seemed to crash into the mountain, let's go!" Twilight said, before rushing off.

Soon, the rest of the ponies galloped off. They clambered over the hill, knocking rocks down the side as they climbed. Soon they popped their heads over the hill, and gasped at the sight.

"What IS that?" asked Rainbow, whispering. There, a large metal spewed out smoke. The front was squashed up against the side of the hill, ruining the perfect disc shape. Destruction trailed behind it, and trees laid cracked in half.

Pinkie gasped. "A UFO!" She shouted, bouncing into the air. "ITCAMEFROMTHESKY-" Rainbow shoved her hoof into Pinkie's mouth. "Quiet!" She whispered angrily. "Do you want the whole world to hear you?!"

Fluttershy ducked away, and spoke in a small voice. "What ever it is, I don't like it. Let's go back to viewing the comets, we might be able to catch the end… EEP!"

A bit of metal from the underside of the strange metal object lowered, and out came five strange creatures.



The Millennium Falcon…

"Is everyone alright?" asked Luke, mustering the strength to stand up straight. He looked around at the Falcon; the once mighty ship had fallen to the wrath of crash landing.

"I think so…" said Han Solo, lifting his hand over towards Leia. She reached out, but Han Solo turned around and grabbed a piece of the Falcon. "Look at this place!"

Leia huffed her annoyance and stood up, after brushing her gown off, she flicked Han's head. "Thanks for the help…" she said, heading off towards Luke.

R2-D2 buzzed as he pushed stuff over, trying to find something. "What are you looking for, R2?" asked Luke, scratching his head as he kneeled down to the small droid. More Buzzes followed, and Luke 'hmmed', and 'uhhuhed', until the panicking robot calmed, and pushed more rubble over.

"He said that he lost some chip… nothing important." Luke said, standing up proudly. Talking to a robot is not easy.

R2-D2 began making more beeping sounds, and C-3PO spoke up.
"He says that this planet has air, suitable gravity, and almost certain chance of water…"

Han Interrupted. "You mean there's a huge chance of life?!"
"Uh, yes…" said C-3PO.

Chewbacca yelled and smacked a button on the control panel, followed by a small vibration, and then nothing.

"Crap, the hyperdrive is broken! There's no way we can get back now!" Han Solo looked over to the control panel, and panned back and forth until his eyes rested on a small blinking button. "But let's hope the trap door works…"

Back to Ponies…

"What… ARE they?" asked Rainbow, looking hard at the strange creatures. Rarity forced her vision to the shiny one, and smiled. "Well, that one is shiny!" she said.

Twilight gasped and took out her notebook, scribbling on it. "Two long legs… can run fast… two long arms and fingers… allows grabbing and reaching easy… small nose… two eyes… short mane… Uh, most of them…" She said, looking at the shiny one and the hairy one.

A loud rumble was heard, and the ponies looked at where the sound came from… the mountain. The creatures looked at the mountain, and a look of horror came over their faces… but the shiny ones face stayed emotionless. Without hesitation, they rushed back into their UFO. Soon after, lights lit up and the machine began to sputter. The UFO lurched forward, and stopped. Slowly, ever so slowly, it moved. But not soon enough…

"ROCKSLIDE!!! TAKE COVER!!" Apple Jack said, galloping off with the rest of the mane six, but Twilight stayed put.
'There's no way their UFO will make it away from the mountain in time to avoid getting crushed… Their UFO may get destroyed and the creatures will get stranded… But, worse yet, they'll die. I can't let that happen.'
Twilight had an idea. Quickly calculating the angles and speed of her plan, she charged off towards a few trees.

'I only have one shot at this…'

Author's Note:

Go, Twilight... GO!!! Let's hope she saves them... I mean, star wars episode 7 is coming up... who would want the main... Oh, sorry... I mean, MANE characters of star wars to die? Btw, I'm hyped for it! Er, changing the subject... Hope you enjoyed!!! BYEEEE-

:ajbemused: HAY!!

Uh, yeah?

:ajbemused: Ah need to know what's going to happen! The suspense is killin' me!

:pinkiesmile::rainbowhuh::raritystarry::derpytongue2::yay::twilightsheepish: US TOO!!

Well... okay...
You clicked the spoiler button. Why would I spoil my own story?? LOL Wait until next time.

:rainbowhuh: HAY!!

BYEEEEEE!!!

Comments ( 4 )

5902849 no probs ^^ and im enjoying the second chapter btw keep it comming

5903239
I'm writing the third chapter now. :yay:

OH AND BTW
trololol you clicked spoiler

5925831 spoilers? and oh cool

Login or register to comment