• Published 30th Mar 2015
  • 828 Views, 7 Comments

Star Wars: The Friendship Rises - gamerboy111



The Millennium Falcon has fallen into Equestria, being tracked by Darth Vader... will they manage to fight off the upcoming attack?

  • ...
4
 7
 828

The Blue Comet Festival

The Comets:
Whiz; Herculez; Lovejoy; Magic; Fshon; Pinki; Teny.

The blue comet festival. This was probably one of the most important holidays in all of Equestria, celebrating the rare blue comets that circle the globe, they come every decade. Each one represents something important to Equestria, they all have names; too. This wonderful day was thought to never come to some ponies on the days leading up to it. It's magical glory always spread cheer and special magic all over Equestria. Yes, special magic…

"Tomorrow night!! Only one day away!! So much to do, so little time…" Twilight was panicking, looking around the library for something.

"I'm not ready! I'M NOT READY!!!" As she galloped around the library, pulling books from the shelves, two other ponies entered. Apple Jack and Rainbow Dash.

"Hi, Twilight… I was wondering how you were doing? The blue comet festival tonight was supposed to…" Rainbow dash began, she was interrupted by a huge CRASH. A pile of books layered on the floor, completely covering Twilight.

"TONIGHT?!" Twilight jumped up from the floor, charging off to the other room, the door slamming behind her.

"Uhh, what'd I say?" asked Rainbow, looking confused. Spike then came down from upstairs, carrying a large emerald, a few amethyst's, a diamond, and a couple of rubies.

"She's, *Gulp!* really wants to finally, *Crunch crunch…* do what many ponies have been trying to do, but, *Munch!* have never succeeded in doing. Get a sample of the blue comet's magic. But she over slept. *Slurp!*" By the time Spike finished his explantion, the gemstone's were nearly gone. All that was left was the emerald.

"So THAT'S why she was stressed when I told her about how it was tonight…" Rainbow Dash said, seeming now excited that she had figured that out.

"You think?" Apple Jack trotted over to the door, and put her ear to the door. She heard shuffling of somepony moving inside, rushing all over the room. "I think we should leave her alone, for now…"

"Yeah, maybe that would be a good decision… I'll come too, I might get in the way…" Spike said, reaching for a small backpack, filled with some Blue Comet viewing supplies. He looked at the emerald, then at the pack, and back at the emerald. He then gulped down the emerald and used both hands to hold the heavy pack.

"Problem solved!" he said.



They soon neared the site where they would watch the comets, the rest of the mane six were already there.

"There she is, our Ponyville hill. It's a good spot, with ah single tree to give us shade if the comets get too hot. It's a good viewing spot."

"Didn't you already say that?" Rainbow Dash asked, looking at her. "You already said it was a good spot."

"So?" Apple Jack asked.

"So why?" Rainbow asked.

"Does it matter?" Apple Jack questioned, shrugging.

"Well, not really…"
Out of nowhere, Twilight galloped past them, carrying many things. "Maybe if I set this up quickly, I'll still have a chance!" Twilight said to herself, not noticing them.

"Well, she seems really stressed…" Apple Jack pointed out.

"You think?" Rainbow said.

"Didn't I already say that back in Twilight's library?" Apple Jack asked.

"Ummm… Maybe?" Rainbow Dash said, shrugging.
Soon enough, Rarity spotted them trotting up the hill.

"Yoo-hoo!!! Over here!" Rarity said, waving her arm in the air.

"We see you!" Rainbow said, landing at the top of the hill; soon followed by Apple Jack. Spike eventually got up the hill, carrying the backpack full of Pinkie's things.

"Thanks, Spike!" said Pinkie, hopping over to him and taking the backpack.

"No problem!" Spike sat down on the mat, next to Rarity. The sky was getting dark, and the comets should be here soon.

While Twilight was rushing around, trying to set some sort of machine up, Spike asked Rarity a question.

"Which of the comets are your favourite?" Spike asked.

"Me? Well, I think it would have to be the beautiful, Fshon. How it has so much color to it, almost looks like it's wearing a designer dress!" Rarity said, pointing up to the sky, there was a tiny dot of colour in the distance. "They will be here soon."

"I think Whiz is best, that one's just so fast! Always faster than the rest!" Rainbow said. It would make sense why that one was her favourite.

"That's because it's smaller than the rest." Twilight had finally finished her work. "It didn't take me as long as I thought it would."

"Hey, Twi. Your done? Well, which year will Whiz burn up?" Rainbow asked, curious about how many more times she'll see her favourite one before it burns up in the atmosphere.

"That one? Umm… probably in about fifteen years…" Twilight said. You could almost hear the gears turning in her head.

"Really? Well, that's a shame…" Rainbow Dash said, disappointed that she would only see it one more time after this.

"Herculez will probably last the longest, it's the biggest. Magic is my favourite." said Twilight.

"Hey! Herculez in mah favourite!" Apple Jack said. "Soon we'll be here watching just that one!"

"Hey! It's starting!" said Pinkie Pie, setting up cups of juice and plates of cake.

"Too bad that my favourite, Teny, burned up last year… Guess it got too close to the atmosphere." Said Spike.

"We all expected that one to last one more year. There were actually small chunks of it found in Appleloosa a few months ago." said Twilight, powering up her machine.

"…But for now, we can watch this show!"



Star Wars Universe…
The Millennium Falcon raced through the sky, flying off at top speed. Soon followed by many Emperial space ships, and on one of those ships, Darth Vader sat, awaiting the destruction of the Millennium Falcon. Lazers blasted back, destroying many ships. Soon enough, more ships showed up; soon blasted the rear of the Millennium Falcon, smoke poured out the back.

"Chewie! We've been hit! Hyperdrive, now!" Han Solo said, quickly reacting and shooting lazers back, destroying more ships. "We've got to make an emergency landing!"
R2-D2 put the fire out, and started buzzing like mad.

"C-3PO, what is he saying?" Luke asked C-3PO. "He's trying to say," C-3PO began. "…That the Hyperdrive was damaged!"

"WHAT?!" Han Solo leaped to stop Chewbacca from starting the Hyperdrive, but it was too late. He had already smacked the button… But nothing happened.

"Umm… so, where's the danger?" Leia asked. "Little mistake, maybe, C-3PO?"

"Umm, no… it should have done more that that." C-3PO said, confused. The Hyperdrive then gave a little cough, and sputtered. A huge rumble overwhelmed all sounds. Then it burst into flames.

The Millennium Falcon zoomed off, leaving a trail of smoke.

"Where'd they go?!" Asked the general, on the Emperial ship; searching around. Darth Vader looked around, and after a few moments of silence, Darth Vader responded.

"Where ever they went, their damaged Hyperdrive will lead them somewhere way of course. Good job, General. Now form an attack on the Rebel base. We now know where it is." Darth Vader had a happyish tone in his voice. "They are being tracked, correct?"

"Yes, Lord Vader." General said, in a small voice.

"Good." Darth Vader turned around, and walked out the door. But outside, he whispered to himself.

"Perfect… Now we are free to take over the galaxy."