• Published 1st Apr 2015
  • 205 Views, 0 Comments

Love Song - Heartchaser12



When a city mare falls in love with a town stallion, her life takes a twist for better and worst.

  • ...
 0
 205

Lyrics

I ran. I ran for my life. Not that I was in any trouble, I would be if I loss though. It was the Presidental Fitness Test. The king of all Tests. It actually involved running instead of writing. But I continued. I was in third place, and hooves where on my tail.

That's right, I'm a pony, like everyone else in Canterlot. And my best friend was right next to me, his name Thunder Lane. But I usually called him Lany or Thunder. He was galloping down the track with flowing light turquoise hair. While sporting a muscular build, he had a dark grey coat and pastel golden eyes.

He was the apple in every girl's eye. He wasn't that popular, but ever since he came back from summer vacation without 120 pounds and had muscles like the rock, he had fan girls chasing after him. At least he knows his roots, we had known each other since the second grade, now it was the tenth.

But every now and then, he would always look a bit more handsome and regal.

Oh well, at least he was close to me in the race instead of joshing other girls.

I ran up a bit closer to him, "Hey mister next Regal Lance. How's life going", I said to him in a playful way. He kicked my butt, literally, and rolled his eyes. Regal Lance was his brother, a more charming version of Thunder. Only he had a lighter coat and a darker turquoise mane. I always had a tiny crush on him and Thunder definitely knew.

"Shut up. Regal is long gone at collage. And I'm happy to say he won't always be the reason you come to my house at night", he said annoyed at me for bringing up his brother. The pegasus slowing his running a bit. I tried mimicked his speed. "Well, I'm staying at your house all week at spring break, and hopefully in his room too" I said happily, sticking my tongue out at him.

He grunted and sped up to the finish line, finishing in second while I got in fifth, not noticing the other ponies that passed me while I was talking to him. While he was talking to Rarity, a mild mannered 'lady' that had a attitude when needed,I dropped into the grass, exhausted because of the five laps. "Okay everyone, good work" Coach Wings said, before returning to his clipboard.

I didn't hear him though. I was too busy listening to the two talking. "Hey, maybe we should head over to my sister's lake cabin. I'm bringing six people for spring break. Maybe you could be one of them" I almost fell back down because of the question.

I didn't like Thunder Lane like that, but we always spent spring break together. This year would be special because we actually have plans instead of watching tv, pranks, and trying to get Regal to go out with me.

"I'll think about it" he said with a small smirk. "KK" she said before giving him a kiss on the cheek. She sashayed away, leaving him wanting more. I could tell by the thirsty look on his face he wanted to go. So I trotted right up to him. "Um.. What were you guys talking about", I said, acting like I didn't know anything.

"Oh", he said snapping out of his trance." She wanted me to go to her lake cabin with a couple of friends, I said no of course. Besides, bros before hoes" he said while putting on a cute little tie. It wasn't uniform, but ever since I said he looked adorable in it, he wore it to school ever so often.It sorta stung though, he only thought of me as one of his 'bros'. He always told me it was friends till the end, or something like that. It also hurt because he never lies to me. He'll always say the truth. The only lie he ever told was of him being a virgin, which I know for a fact is a lie

"Your right, Chicks before dicks", I said with a fake smile, grabbing his tie and yanking it while heading into the gym for the last few minutes of class.

When we walked in into the gym room, the first thing I saw was Rarity, and her friend Marco, who contrary to what you'd believe, is a girl. She had the same slim build as Octavia only a light silver coat. Her mane was black and a streak of blue rained through the middle. She could make any boy drop all of his problems to have sex with her.

I also saw him looking straight in that direction. I know that he always had a girlfriend now and then but something was different about this new crush of his. It was sorta rare to catch him acting like a dog because of a mare. I guess this is a rare case. He saw me looking at him very puzzled and deep in thought, and again fell out of her trans.

I had a tiny feeling that she actually put him in that trans. She may have not been a mage, but she has come from a long line of them. Branching to Clover the Clever.

After his fall out, he got slapped by a purple colored glove.

I instantly knew who it was. The only girl at Canterlot High with a purple glove, white coat, and a dark grey mane in a Mohawk, and was both a alicorn, was non other than Fou, Princess Celestia's second child.

"Hey, it is rude to stare bitch" said Fou, bearing her fangs that came from her father, Discord's, side. She pulled his ear, and pleaded for her to stop. "How you doing Fin", she asked me, with a warm smile.

"Oh dear Celestia please stop" He pleaded in a higher pitched voice. He whimpered like a puppy. "No" she said standing her ground. I looked at her, being the only one that could ever stop Fou, I knew what to do. "Fou ", I said, and voice cold, but still warm enough to appeal to her.

Fou sighed and let go of the the his ear, Giving him a chance to slap her back. I instinctively held Fou back, for inside that tiny pony hybrid, there was a deep monster that could come out. And trust me, of all the times, it wasn't helpful for this.

"Okay you two stop, before Coach Drunkerson comes over" She barked at the duo. They both turned their backs against each other. You really could tell they had a old relationship. That died with the fire. But I won't go to much into it. Or Coach Diperson, who got drunk pretty often.

Let's just say Fou lost her memory in a fire and while he tried in the 8th grade to get her back, it never worked, and eventually got over her. He

Rarity walked up to us, unannounced of course, and scared me a tiny bit. "Hi Fiona, Crazy, and Thunder Lane", she said to me in a sweet tone. She was really a bitch. "My name is Fin, and you will call me that", I yelled at her with the same volume and annoyance as I did with the other two.

Fou knew what she was doing. Fou was never crazy, but her name in French meant crazy. So you would see the connections.

"I'm sorry Mrs-so-desperate-a-gallon-of-water-wouldn't-satisfy-my-thirst. Please continue with your flirting, so sorry for our interruption", Fou said with sarcasm hinting at the end, while also holding her arm in front of me to keep me from tackling her.

"Um, sorry about them Rarity", he said with a slight smile, and kicked my thigh, which only had me fall on Fou. "They never do this, anyway what's up", he said acting like nothing happened ,

She did the same,ignoring our attitude,"I just wanted to say my mother told me to choose who I want now so she knows what food, and things we will doing. I need to know now if you are going" she said with hints of sorrow.

I made a throwing up face to Fou, and she acted like she was gagging. We both laughed.

"Um.. Sure, I don't have anything going on", he said with the cute grin he gives me when he is flirting with me. My body froze. I could almost actually gag. We had plans, actual plays, we were going to the Ferris wheel and it would stop, we would look at the beautiful fireworks as he would start to sorta like me.

Ugh, this is horrible. I put most of my money I get working at The Brew to this and now it was going down the toilet. I know what you are thinking. But my boss doesn't like me and he gives me half of my paycheck. 2 bits. And it cost me extra to make them stop then and to get the fireworks and get them to shoot it at the same time. Trust me it would be a moment.

" Sorry Fin. But I just.. couldn't think. And it is a lake house. Wouldn't you do the same with your crush? Plus I'm sure she will ask me out then. I heard she liked me. And I really really like her" He said with a warm and happy smile after she left.

My heart broke into a million pieces. I like Thunder Lane and I guess I don't like him too.I guess I had feelings for him the day he kissed me to prove to a stuck up bitch Marco he wasn't gay.

And let me tell you it lasted more then 10 seconds.

I sighed," It's fine, just don't forget me.. In summer vacation " I said putting on a fake smile. The bell rang, signaling everyone school was finally out. Three more days until they spring break to ruin them all.

I watch my friend leave, sorta feeling like he went off with a stranger instead of the person he knew for almost a decade.

I walked out of the big empty gym room to the crowded hallways, then the front of the school with ponies walking and talking. Fou eventually caught up to me. "Okay look. I know how much you like carriage rides. So I talked to my mom and she is sending one over to take us to my palace", she said wrapping her paw and hoof around me.

Fou may have been the friend to get wasted every Friday night, but she was also the friend that would stay by you for years.

"It's fine, it isn't like this hasn't happened before", I said with a weak smile.

"Yeah but this us the first time that you liked him while this happened," she said putting a hoof on me.

"It's fine. Please. You don't have to do this", I said.

"Too late", she said looking up at the sky to see two royal guards, both pulling the carriage to a landing.

The carriage was covered in white with gold and silver lining. It was dazzling and a few pearls were scattered in consideration. Leaving it with its shining glow. Most kids in the background 'ooohed' and 'ahhed'.

"It's my personal carriage", she said walking over to the beautiful carriage, walked to it like it wasn't all that.

While I was gawking at it, Fou gave me a look, pretty much saying are you getting in or not. I'm almost wanted to say it is too beautiful to ride, but then Fou would drag me by my tiny deer tail into the marvel.

I hopped into it, feeling a bit more in a lighted mood then the crumbled one I was in before. Even being Fou's best friend, I had never been to her house, or palace.

But I knew I was in for a big surprise.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment