• Published 10th May 2012
  • 801 Views, 10 Comments

Sea Ponies Alien Attack - IamRainbowDash



The battle for Equestria begins at sea

  • ...
17
 10
 801

Last Ship Floating

USS Canterlot was the last ship in the forcefield. So Thunderbolt has to take extra care if she wants to survive. A marine pony goes into the room and tells Thunderbolt "Sir, we retrieved a alien from the water. It's dead.". They went into the room where the alien was lying dead. They remove the helmet, and Twilight says "Why would an alien wear a helmet?". "That's because they are not resistant to sunlight, Twilight." Thunderbolt replies. Rainbow Dash thought of a plan "What about we shoot any alien aircraft's windows so they could be burned?" she says to Thunderbolt. "Good idea, Rainbow!" Thunderbolt said. Thunderbolt goes out of the room for a minute then returns with a L96A1 sniper rifle. She says "This long ranged rifle will do it.". At sunrise, a big alien aircraft sees the USS Canterlot. Thunderbolt aimed through the scope and found out where the pilot was. "Time to burn!" Thunderbolt shouted. She's fires a round and breaks the pilot's window. The sunshine burns the pilot. The aircraft crashes into the water, blowing it up. Every pony in the ship didn't realize that a dropship has taken alien forces to the ship's stern. Thunderbolt heard the sound. She storms in the control room and said "Aliens has boarded the ship.". The squad of Thunderbolt prepares for a counter-attack. She gets her M4A1 Spec Ops and her M9 Beretta pistol.