• Published 10th May 2012
  • 801 Views, 10 Comments

Sea Ponies Alien Attack - IamRainbowDash



The battle for Equestria begins at sea

  • ...
17
 10
 801

The Next Wave

The 3 ships retreat to a nearby island. They try to find out a way on how to defeat the alien armada. "How can we defeat this aliens? What are those aliens doing here anyway?" Rainbow Dash asked. " 'Ah don't know sugarcube." Applejack said. "Well, we can this." Thunderbolt said. They went up to the USS Canterlot's control room. "Type in the code." She says to the pony using the manager. He types in: WATERWARNING. Then a grid shows up revealing that they can use the tsunami warning buoys set up around the ocean. "If a yellow circle turns red, aliens are submerging it." Thunderbolt says. "Now that's what we call a plan!" Twilight and the others said. The first circle becomes red and Thunderbolt saw it and said "Target the 2nd circle.". A triangle appears on the 2nd circle on the left of the red one. The circle with the triangle becomes red and Thunderbolt shouts "Fire the first 3 missiles!". The operator launches the three missiles. It hits the first alien aircraft. They celebrated but then another alien aircraft that is bigger that the other one attacks them is headed for their right side. It hits USS Cloudsdale and sinks it. Rainbow Dash manages to survive but half of her crew is eliminated. She boards USS Canterlot. Now it's Fluttershy's USS Equestria and the flagship USS Canterlot. "Target the circle next to the red one." Thunderbolt said. The targeted circle becomes red and Thunderbolt did the same order. It misses and crashes into USS Equestria. A helicopter from USS Canterlot is sent to rescue what remains of the sailors. The survivors were only Fluttershy and ten sailors. At the final shot, the big aircraft finally sunk.