• Published 26th Feb 2015
  • 1,972 Views, 60 Comments

Count's Traveling Haunted House - misskoifishpony



Sequel to "What? Moi? Me Jealous? Never!". Tonight is Discord's first Nightmare Night with friends, and he has convinced them to visit an official haunted house located on the mountains of Ponyville. But will their night be filled with treats? Or wil

  • ...
0
 60
 1,972

Together Again

As their journey progressed deeper into the maze that was Count Batula's haunted mansion, Pinkie's gang of gargoyles and fillies expanded rapidly into a large mob of monsters and ponies. Pinkie Pie was able to make friends with all of the tricky monsters and creatures that tried to scare them. In a mere hour, Pinkie was able to conjure up a joyful and laughing crowd of beasts. Pinkie the whole time kept telling them joke after joke, as their laughter build in volume with each joke. Their laughter echoed immensely throughout their halls and in the other halls of the castle.

At first, the CMC were a little nervous and frightened around the new gargoyle friends. As Pinkie added more monsters to their group, their terror slightly increased which made them very tensed in their first impressions. However, as the CMC observed the monsters' jubilant personalities around Pinkie Pie, they realized that these creatures weren't so bad after all. They may look real scary on the outside, but deep down they were individuals trying to give them a fun Nightmare Night by scaring them. These beasts were mischievous and fun like their friend Discord. Soon, the three fillies were able to laugh and joke with their new friends as well.

As the massive gang approached the end of the hallway, Pinkie exclaimed loudly while trying to get over her previous giggles "Okay, okay. I've got a good one. So I was with my friend Twilight, and she says she was working on this pie. I said that I was happy to help her with it. Twilight told me how she doesn't need any help. So then, I said 'Well, make sure to give me a slice of it when you're done.' Twilight was surprised by this and then said 'Pinkie, it's a mathematical kind of pie.' So of course, I said in return 'In that case, give me 1/8th of that mathematical pie for me please?'"

That joke made all her new friends burst out laughing. They all tried to catch their breaths as they were still recovering from the all jokes before. However, they didn't mind the lack of breath as they were still on the adrenaline of these joyous jokes. The leader of the gargoyles gave Pinkie a good pat on her shoulder for the good joke. Pinkie Pie and the cutie mark crusaders joined in their laughter. The only creature that wasn't laughing was the toothless alligator in the pink pony's mane. He was too busy paying attention to where his owner was going. At least, that's what it looked like anyway. It was hard to tell where he was looking due to his vacant and wall-eyed eyes.

As Pinkie was about to turn the hallway corner, she stopped when she heard loud clashing sounds near her hooves. This sudden stop made the rest of the monsters following her stop as well, but also curious onto why their new friend stopped because they did not hear the sounds of crashing like she did. She perked her ears up and looked down to see Rainbow Dash and Stellar Eclipse jumbled into a pile against the wall opposite from the stairs just to the left of Pinkie.

Pinkie's face immediately lit up as she was happy to see her friends again. Even though, they were not apart for a very long time. But that didn't matter to Pinkie Pie. She cheered while waving her hooves high in the air "Rainbow! Stellar!"

Pinkie Pie skipped merrily towards them, while the three fillies followed her and shouted "Rainbow! Stellar!"

Rainbow was the first to lift her head, still seeing swirls and stars in her eyes which fogged the image of her friends in front of her. Despite this, she had a smile on her face and said in a dizzy haze "That…was…awesome!"

Rainbow was about to pass out, however Pinkie Pie was able to catch her in her front hooves. Scootaloo went by Rainbow's hanging head in Pinkie's arm, and gently lifted it with her muzzle. Stellar Eclipse slowly raised this head from the crash and let out "Ah, don't worry about me. I'm just the pony go chart."

He let out a squeaky laugh/sigh before passing out back onto the floor. Pinkie Pie giggled at this, and handed Rainbow to the crusaders to help their passed out friend stand up again. Pinkie went to Stellar and helped pulled him up from the wall. She quickly looked at his chair to see if it was alright. Most of his costume was damaged and torn apart during the crash, his chair seemed alright except his back left wheel looks like it got bent. So that wheel might be squeaking for a while. But Pinkie Pie was happy to help him in any way she can.

When Stellar Eclipse was able to get a grip back on reality and recover from his throbbing headache, he muttered when he saw the pink pony's face "Pink-Pinkie Pie?"

She answered sweetly "In the flesh."

Just around that time, Rainbow was able to get a grip too. She held on to her forehead and remarked "Ugh…where are we?"

She unconsciously turned her head to the left finding rows upon rows of ferocious looking eyes looking back at her. Her eyes rapidly widen at this, and quickly swifted her body into the arms of her tiny friends. She able to get a better look at the owners of these ferocious eyes and saw that they belonged to the mob of monsters that they meet earlier in the evening. Once she saw the monsters curiously staring at her, she let out a high pitched that almost shattered everyone's ears.

Stellar Eclipse blocked this scream from his ears with his front hooves and shouted "Rainbow! What in the…?"

He then saw the source of Rainbow's screams, which made quickly panic and mutter out frightened out parts of syllables as he shake in Pinkie's arms.

Pinkie Pie giggled at her shaky friend and patted his head "It's alright every pony, these are my friends."

Stellar stopped shaking while Rainbow stopped screaming, and then looked at Pinkie as if she was crazy. Rainbow was the first to proclaim "WHAT?!"

Pinkie Pie pointed one of her front hooves to the monsters and said "Every beastie, I want you to meet my friends Rainbow Dash and Stellar Eclipse."

The monsters all smiled and gave a friendly wave to the two new ponies. Pinkie Pie then directed to her attention to Rainbow and Eclipse "Rainbow…Stellar…I want you guys to meet the Batty family!"

They both asked "The Batty family?"

Pinkie Pie explained "These are members of Count Batula's family. Who would have known that this haunted house was a family business? Or that Batula's last name is Batty? Isn't that funny?" Then Pinkie let out a snorting laugh after her last question.

Rainbow whispered to Pinkie "How is it possible that they are all related? Some of them aren't even the same species."

Pinkie Pie smiled "Distant family relations."

Apple Bloom remarked to Rainbow with a smile on her face "It's alright Rainbow, they're real nice once you get to them."

Stellar Eclipse gave the creatures in front of them a stiff wave and nervously laughed "Hehe pleasure to meet all of you."

As Stellar Eclipse was leaning into Pinkie's shoulder, the leader of gargoyles went up to Rainbow and Stellar and said "You ponies sure are lucky to have Pinkie Pie as your friend. I bet she makes you guys crack up every day."

Rainbow chuckled "Haha you could say that."

While still carrying Stellar, Pinkie began to journey around the hallway corner and announced to the group "C'mon every pony! Let's keep moving!"

The monsters and the CMC didn't hesitant to follow Pinkie Pie, and yet Rainbow decided to travel in the back. Just to keep an eye on these monster friends of hers. As much as she trusted Pinkie's judgment, Rainbow always likes to double check to make sure her friends are right on their judgments. As she gradually started to follow the group, she began to wonder if the others were alright. She began to wonder if Fluttershy was alright.

Author's Note:

MissKoi does not own MLP or any references made in this story. They all belong to their respective owners and creators.