• Published 28th Feb 2015
  • 5,685 Views, 67 Comments

Pesky Draconequui & Their Meddling - hollowsbest



Mirabelle had fallen asleep in her safe, warm bed at home on Earth and in the human world. Completely normal, so I spice things up. Now she's in Eris's body the me from another universe. Chaos ensues, most of it unintended.

  • ...
18
 67
 5,685

Chapter 7 - Dimensional Questions

SPOILERS AHEAD

For Supernatural

Ye Have Been Warned

Several hours later, Discord and I had smashed our way through monsters, creepypastas and other weird things in both our heads. We took the battle into our minds at one point, in which M'gann M'orzz showed up. We then fought Bizzaro Superman and Venom, it was awesome.

We then went into Discord's mind, one thing to tell you; he is definitely chaotic. His imagination construct turned out to be a tatzelwurm Luna, we then had fun destroying and polka-dotted Tirek and a Joker-like Nightmare Moon. I blame my geek influence.

We then left the mindscape and continued our battle with Lord Farquaad and his evil stone lookalike to Dragon. Who had been waiting for us to wake up out of stasis from a tube-bed thing I had pulled from my head.

After that we had a long lengthy discussion on whose hair was better, Thor's or Loki's. Thor's is better, but I like Loki as a character more.

I won on account that Loki uses product of some kind and Thor does not, meaning it's all natural. (Or at least, that's how it went.)


"Can we, hop dimensions or something like that? I wanna screw up the Supernatural world even more, then let them defeat me and let them deal with the damage; or you could be the one screwing things up while I could be helping the Winchesters."

"We can hop dimensions, but if we were to do so; that dimension has to have mana of some sort so we'd be able to continue to use our powers. Otherwise we'd either become the main sentient race of that world or became pure mana and have to posses someone to get home or become an item of with mana within it."

"Awesome!"

"You're not up to that level yet."

"Awe... The bright side is the Supernatural Verse has mana AKA magic in it, so does many other worlds... At least, they do from what I know."

"You're lucky enough to come from a nexus of where worlds meet, so the shows you see on TV do actually happen the way they do as you see them."

"So- so Dean's a demon and Sam lost his soul?!... Well the soul losing business was awhile ago, but Dean's still a demon! Why meeee! Hmm, though we could team up with Crowley and piss everyone off; even the Angels."

"I thought I got most of your references, seems I'll need to catch up on Supernatural. What season?"

"Season nine."

"I'm on season six still, well I'll watch that later."
"Once you get your mana up high enough, I'll show you how to create portals to other worlds; then we'll pretend to be killed and watch the madness of our magic unfold." Discord grins.
"You are so much more fun than Luna, but don't tell her that."

I grinned and made the cross my heart hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye actions.
"Cross my heart, hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye." I say, Discord grins.


After a few hours of chaos magic training, we turn in for the night.
And I have very strange dreams about hanging with Crowley and casually talking about world chaos and domination, Dean's there too; singing really bad karaoke, I looked human. But not me human, Eris human. My hair was white and my clothes were odd, but not as odd as Discord's; who was joining Dean in singing. He was still really bad, but not as bad as Dean's.
Discord also looked human, his hair was black with a white beard.

We ended up agreeing to send the world into chaos for a year and let Sam get his brother back, demonified; along with fake defeating us before we came back halfway through the next year after Sam managed to fix his brother.

Another fight, we left back to Equestria; and annoyed the ponies some more.

It was an odd, but pleasant dream. Perhaps it means something, nah; none of my dreams ever mean anything.

Author's Note:

The dream sequence may or may not have anything to do with what'll happen if they go to the Supernatural Verse.

Also, sorry for the short chapter. Kinda had a does-not-compute moment.
Planning on finding out what happens, were we?

Comments ( 7 )

Uh and the ponies?

6167820 They'll come in next chapter, really annoyed. And pissed, and a ton of other things. Everyone but Pinkie.

6168561

I want Eris to do the Sunshine sunshine song just to irritate Twilight.

6170384

Oh good yes, you are the best at giving ideas. :twilightsmile:

That, was a little odd. I'm surprised with all the world and dream hopping you guys managed to avoid the more pornographic and evil worlds.
I'm a bit surprised you're a fan of Supernatural too. It's a good thing I caught up as much as I did before reading this.

6809591 Working on it, sorry it's going to be awhile.

Login or register to comment