• Published 1st Feb 2015
  • 1,994 Views, 68 Comments

Bundles of Chaos - DiscordFan



Fluttershy is raising her two foals, Teal Fang and Disarray. With their father being Discord, she starting to think she's biting off more than she can chew.

  • ...
4
 68
 1,994

5: Moving Foward or Retreating

Discord and Fluttershy flapped their wings furiously. They had to get to the schoolhouse. Discord had received an unbalance within that area.

Where his children were.

=====

Princess Luna and Disarray saw Discord in the sky zoom past with Fluttershy. They were heading to the schoolhouse.

Luna paled. "Hang on, Ray. We're teleporting." Luna lit up her horn, and suddenly, she and Disarray were at the schoolhouse...

Or, at least, half of the schoolhouse. Colts and fillies were shattered all over the ground, groaning and moaning in pain. They all had magical injuries, but two, a lavender earth pony and a light gray earth pony, had small, physical injuries.

Only Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, Dusk Blood, Periwinkle Sparkle, and Cheerilee had been spared from the spell for some reason.

Teal Fang laid in the middle of a huge crater. He was breathing but unconscious.

That's when Discord and Fluttershy arrived.

"Dad-my (daddy+mommy)," Disarray cried out.

"Discord," Luna added, "your daughter seems to have injured her head, confusing her speech."

Discord snapped his lion paw fingers.

"Thank you, Daddy," Disarray whispered while shedding a tear. Discord nodded as his eyes fell on Teal Fang.

He slowly walked towards his unconscious son and felt his head.

Almost instantaneously, Discord felt like he was being pulled, and then...

"Fluttershy," he screamed.

... He was gone.

=====

Discord woke up in... White, white, white, and more white. He frowned but then snapped his lion paw fingers...

...

Nothing happened? Where was he that he didn't have control?

"Daddy," a voice cried out, joyously. Suddenly, Discord was on the floor with a creamy-brown colt with a pink and hot pink mane and tail. One of his eyes was a normal pony, teal eye, while the other was just teal.

He smiled at Discord, revealing little fangs.

"Teal Fang," Discord whispered as he clutched his son. Teal Fang nuzzled Discord and then began to snuggle.

"D'aw... It's so cute," a male voice rang out. "It's sickening!! Look at you, now... The Lord of Chaos? As if! Try the Lord of Stupid Love Stuff!" The voice cackled.

A flame sparked within Discord's eyes.

He growled, "You..."

=====

"Di-Discord," Fluttershy whispered. Then, fully realizing he left without using his own magic, she began to bawl her eyes out. (Not literally.)

"Dis-co-ord!!!!!!!"

After a little more than five minutes of crying, Fluttershy's bawls turned to sobs, which turned to weeps.

"Fluttershy,"Luna said quietly, not a whisper but quiet.

"What," Fluttershy scream-cried. She whirled around. "What, Luna? What?! What could you do that'll bring him back?! What?!"

Everypony creature (sorry, Disarray) was watching and whispering at the quietest mare in Ponyville screaming at the Princess of the Night.

Fluttershy was in a pure FlutterRage mode. Everyone could see her chest heaving from crying before. Her eyes were tinted red from crying, and you could see dry tears on her cheeks.

Her eyes only showed anger at the moment, Disarray noticed. And that's when Disarray realized all the animals were gone. Not a single bird tweet. No squirrels chattered. There wasn't a rabbit in sight.

Note to self, Disarray thought, Don't get on Mommy's bad side or get her angry... At all.

That's when Fluttershy collapsed and simply wept.

"Fluttershy," Luna tried again.

"..." Fluttershy responded with silence.

"He's not dead. He's within Teal Fang's conscience." Luna breathed a heavy sigh. "Unfortunately, something is blocking me from entering his conscience, so I can't enter. But..." Suddenly, Luna stops and shakes her head. "No, that would be too risky."

Fluttershy sniffled. "What would?"

"Sending Disarray in after them."

"..." Everyone was silent. Send a child inside somepony's conscience? What?!

"... Do you," Fluttershy asked hesitantly. "Do you want to try, Ray-ray?"

Disarray suddenly felt tons of pressure. Her? Go in somepony's mind?!... Her brother's mind to save him and her dad from possibly death...

She drew in a big breath and slowly released it. "I-I'll go."

Fluttershy nodded sadly. She trotted over and hugged her daughter.

"Please, come back with them," Fluttershy whispered.

"I won't come back without them," Disarray replied. Fluttershy began to cry more when she heard this.

"I love you, my daughter of chaos," Fluttershy whispered to herself as Luna and Disarray performed a spell.

Tears leaked from Disarray's eyes...

"I love you, Mommy," she whispered. "I won't come back without them... I Pinkie Promise."

... and she was gone.

=====

Fluttershy was crying in Rainbow Dash's grasp. The rest of the Mane 6 were at Chaos Castle as well, watching the weeping mare.

Twilight was flipping through book after book, looking for spells to break ponies out of unconsciousness.

"Oh, Rainbow," Fluttershy sobbed. "I-I let my daughter go after them... An-and she promised she wouldn't come back without them. I'm an awful mother! My child's life is being risked, and I let her do it!"

"C'mon, Flutters," Rainbow said softly. "Disarray's tough. She'll make it through. Kid of Discord, remember?"

"But she promised she wouldn't come back without them. She Pinkie Promised!"

Pinkie Pie's mane and tail deflated a bit at that last statement.

Pinkie Pie looked at me. "DiscordFan?"

What, Pinkie..?

"Pinkie Promise they'll be okay..."

*sigh* I don't have much of a choice about this, do I?

Pinkie shook her head, her flat mane cutting the air like razors.

"... Cross my heart," my voice rang out over the ponies, while it shook the room, "hope to fly..." I took in a big breath. "... stick a cupcake in my eye..."

The shaking stopped.

"..." Applejack then said, "Pinkie?"

"What," the pink mare sniffled happily, still looking at me.

"What in tarnation was 'dat?"

"A friend," Pinkie smiled. "Now, I suggest you end the chapter, DiscordFan."

"Who," Rarity asked.

Nopony, Pinkie. It's nopony.

The pink mare smile widened. "Nobrony," she stated clearly.