• Published 1st Feb 2015
  • 1,994 Views, 68 Comments

Bundles of Chaos - DiscordFan



Fluttershy is raising her two foals, Teal Fang and Disarray. With their father being Discord, she starting to think she's biting off more than she can chew.

  • ...
4
 68
 1,994

Interlude


Fluttershy had fell asleep on the stairs again. The twins were getting so bad, that even Discord needed help when he watched them! Disarray saw Fluttershy on the stairs. She took in a big, big breath.

Then Disarray yelled screeched into a microphone, "MOOOOOMMMMMMYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!"

Fluttershy, startled, fell down the stairs. She groaned upon hitting her head.

"Is Mommy okay," Teal Fang asked. Fluttershy groaned. She slowly struggled to her hooves. She blinked a few times.

"Yes," Fluttershy said, "Mommy is okay. She's just tired, okay?" Teal Fang flashed his fangs happily and laughed playfully.

"Yay," he cried. "Mommy is okay!!" Then they all heard a screechy sound from above. Fluttershy looked up and saw Teal Fang's pet bat, Screech.

"Screech," Fluttershy commanded, "down. Now." Screech slowly descended onto (a now giggling) Teal Fang.

"Screech!"

Fluttershy cocked her head attentively. "You have a family reunion party on the Apple Family Reunion which is tomorrow?"

"Screech!"

"Oh, how lovely! Enjoy yourself, Screech!" Fluttershy waved her hoof goodbye as Screech flew out the bird hole in the door. She felt something grab her leg. She looked down and saw Teal Fang with tears in his eyes.

"What's wrong, TF?"

Teal Fang responded sniffling, "I miss Scweech..."

Disarray bounced over, smiling, "Don't wor-we, Fang! You can pway with Hoppy and me!" Teal Fang wiped his tears with his hoof. He sniffled.

"Weally?"

"Yup!"

Teal Fang stomped his hooves and said angrily, "Pinkie Pwo-miss!!"

Disarray began the motions. "Cwoss my heart, hope to frie, stick cupcakes in my eye!" Teal Fang clapped his hooves happily.

"Yay! Wet's go pway!!!" The twins galloped away laughing and giggling. Fluttershy shook her head while smiling.

"That poor jackalope," she said. "I need to put a time limit on Hoppy or something!" Then Discord appeared.

"I hate Sun-Butt a lot sometimes," he groaned. "Guess what she making me do!"

"O-oh my. What's it this time?"

"She making us move."

"What!?"

"You heard me, Shy-shy. She's making us move. Oh yeah! And you'll never where!" He said the last sentence angrily. Fluttershy flew up to his shoulders and began to massage.

"Where," she whispered.

Discord remained silent for a little. "... The Everfree. She's gonna make live in the renovated castle, and let us modify it to our wants."

Fluttershy fainted.

And TF and Disarray came in at the worst time.

"MOOMMMY!!!!!???!!!!!?!!"