• Published 1st Feb 2015
  • 1,994 Views, 68 Comments

Bundles of Chaos - DiscordFan



Fluttershy is raising her two foals, Teal Fang and Disarray. With their father being Discord, she starting to think she's biting off more than she can chew.

  • ...
4
 68
 1,994

3: Adapting

Slowly, the Chaos family adapted to the house (and Disarray's explosions). The twins learned how to play safely in the forest, and Teal Fang mastered the Stare to scare off predators. For one reason or another, Disarray couldn't use the Stare.

And it's so unfair! I wanna be wike Mommy!

Shush.

Yeah, Disarray. Shush!

You shush, too. Um...

Actually, I'm not doing this. It's just about how they live. Forget it.

They got used to the house and Everfree. Cue the time-skipping-thingy!!

=====

Six years later...

Today was the first day of school for the twins. Discord was flying/floating with them to school. If anypony made fun of them... let's just say they may find something, uh, chaotic when that foal gets home.

Disarray was really excited. Every week, Disarray learned with Twilight, so she loved learning. When they got there, Discord could see Cheerilee smiling with her newest three classroom assistants: Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo. (Ignore their blank flanks.)

They were old enough to volunteer for jobs, and they got a small pay from Cheerilee. Apple Bloom was in charge of Arts-and-Crafts. Sweetie Belle was in charge of Music-and-Theater. Scootaloo was in charge of Gym/Recess.

(And before you ask) Apple Bloom's cutie mark was an a white apple blossom being painted light pink. Sweetie Belle's was a purple heart with a a green, that matched her eyes, clef note. Finally, Scootaloo's was magenta-flaming, maroon butterfly.

The three chaotics landed, and the former Cutie Mark Crusaders greeted them warmly.

"Hey, Discord," Scootaloo said happily awesomely. "S'up TF and Ray! Ready for your first day?"

Disarray spoke up, "Yeah! We're-we are gonna learn and, and have fuun and, um, and have more fun!"

Apple Bloom giggled. "Well, Cheerilee is ta best teacher ever. She makes learning super fun!"

Disarray stood on her cow and reptile legs and threw up her hoof and fox paw-leg-arm or something. "Yay!"

Teal Fang rolled his eyes. Yeah, he loved learning magic from Aunt Twilight, but to be excited about 'normal' learning? Unthinkable!

"O come on, TF," Sweetie Belle said dripping with a little bit of Canterlot accent. "Cheerilee is great." She nuzzled him. TF giggled, and then Cheerilee trotted up to the new students.

She smiled. "Hi! I'm Cheerilee. What are your names?"

"Well, I'm Disarray, but some ponies call me Ray or Ray-ray."

"And I'm Teal Fang! Or just 'TF,' if you want, Miss Cheerilee!"

Cheerilee laughed a little. "Please, I'm married, so just call me Misses Cheerilee." She smiled kindly.

"Oh, sorry, Misses Cheerilee," TF apologized.

Cheerilee shook her head, smiling. "It's okay. It's a common mistake, TF." She winked as she said his name. He laughed in a playful fashion. "Ready for your first day of school?"

"Yup," the twins chorused.

=====

Disarray and Teal Fang sat in the first row directly in front of the teacher's desk. Instead of the desks being three by three, it was now five by four. Teal Fang was in the third seat, and Disarray was in the fourth.

Next to Disarray in the fifth seat was Twilight's and BlueBlood's son, Dusk Blood, and behind him was his younger sister, Periwinkle Sparkle. Periwinkle was wearing very, very fine, platinum glasses. Dusk looked over at Teal Fang, and he smiled upon seeing his chaotic 'cousin.'

"Hey, Fang," Dusk said. "Today's your first day, right?"

"Yeah," Teal Fang said. "Why?"

"Well, maybe after, we can go to my parents' castle or parents' home! Do you think your parents will let you?"

"Maybe Daddy. Though, I still need to ask first."

Dusk shrugged. "Okay, sounds good."

"Ahem," Disarray interrupted. "Right here, between you, and you didn't invite me or anything." She harrumphed.

"Of course you're allowed over, Ray," Dusk said. Disarray's spirit immediately lifted.

"Thanks, Dusk."

"Alright, my little ponies," Cheerilee announced. "Take your seats, if you're not in them, and let's play a game called 'Ice-Breakers!'" She beamed at all of her students. "For this game I point at you, and you announce your name and an interesting fact about you or your family. I'll go first."

She cleared her throat. "I'm Cheerilee, and I recently got married to Mig Macintosh." She looked around at the students. "Who wants to go first?" Dusk Blood raised his hoof. Cheerilee smiled and nodded.

"My name is Dusk Blood," he said, "and, um... because my Mommy and Daddy are a princess and prince, I'm a prince as well, I think."

"Know what, class? Let's just go around the room, okay? But don't worry, I'll still point at you," Cheerilee said, while pointing at Disarray.

"Hi! My name is Disarray! And, and my Mommy is the Element of Kindness." Disarray's ears wilted a bit. "I-I'm not bragging, are I, Misses Cheerilee?" She looked up sadly at her teacher.

"No," Cheerilee said kindly, and she pointed at Teal Fang.

"Hello, I'm Teal Fang, or TF. Um... And I have fangs!" He turned around and smiled at the students. They all cowered. TF's smile faltered. His ears wilted.

"Hello," a lavender earth pony colt with a white and pink mane and tail said. "I am Diamond Throne, and my Father's family is one of the reasons Ponyville is here today!"

Teal Fang put on a perplexed look. "My Aunt Applejack said her Granny was the main reason Ponyville is here." Teal Fang's eyebrow furrowed in deep thought.

"Why don't we move on," Cheerilee said. She pointed at the first seat finally.

"Hi," a light gray colt with a gray mane and tail said, "I am Silver Fork, and my sister is running for mayor of Manehatten."

=====

A bunch of introductions later...

(Some of) Disarray's view

"Alright, everypony," Cheerilee said, "time for recess."

"RECESS!!!!!" All of the foals rushed outside... except for Periwinkle Sparkle, who did her homework.

Disarray and Teal Fang ran out laughing. They went on the see-saw.

Up, down. Up, down. Up, down. Up... stopped? Disarray looked at the downwards side, at the moment, occupied by Teal Fang, and she saw Diamond Throne and Silver Fork.

"Hi," she said cheerfully. "Do you wanna play with us?"

Diamond Throne snickered. "Why would we want to play with freaks like you!" He pushed Teal off. Disarray slammed to the ground when the weight changed.

She groaned as she hit her head.

"Move it, freaks," Silver Fork shouted.

Her vision became blurry. Ow... My-My head...

A voice shouted from above, "Hey! What do you think you're doing?" Everything was blurry. Was... Was that Aunt Scooter? No, Aunt Scootaloo... Her name is Aunt Scootaloo.

The world began to fade.

"Ray! Ray," another familiar voice shouted. "SISTER!!!!!"

Everything faded to black.

Author's Note:

Why is nobrony commenting any more? I mean, like, for all of my stories! It's creeping me out.