• Published 22nd May 2015
  • 2,768 Views, 21 Comments

A Forgotten Brother Returns - Miss Delta



What if Celestia and Luna had an older brother that was corrupted and banished him. But then Discord took over and destroyed every history book. But discord was also banished and turned into stone.

  • ...
18
 21
 2,768

Forgiveness Or Not?

But if you excuse me I have a friend to break free Discord said. As he snapped his fingers and disappeared. But everypony else was too busy or too worried to notice what he said.

Discords POV

I then teleport over to my buddy shadow and snap my fingers. I then watch with an evil grin as Ozul statue starts to crack. Finally free said Ozu. Now Ozul buddy goes do what you said you will do with Celestia I say as I snapped my fingers causing a brume and dustpan to appear and start dusting up all of the rubble of shadows statue up and then disappearing.

Ozul’s POV

Alright, discord you go play your little game with them while I'll go mess with Celestia and Luna. But you remember what to do when they try to get you with the elements right? Sure I know what to do Ozul said Discord. Well then please tell me what I told you to do I said. Well, you said that when they shoot the elements of harmony at me quickly teleport away and put a statue in my place discord said. Good because I'm going to mess with Celestia with a one prank l said as discord disappears. I then teleport and turn my self-invisible in Celestia's bedroom and put a whoopee cushion under her blanket and then hid in the closet and cast a see-through wall spell on the door to only see through my side but then I hear scream shout nooooooooo! I grin faze one of the plans is down now I wait. Two hours later finally I thought as I hear talking. I then see Celestia and the purple one known as Twilight Sparkle. I then watch as Celestia slowly lays down on her bed her eyes go wide as she hears the faring noise from the whoopee cushion and blushes but then uses her magic to get the whoopee cushion and of course, she got off the bed before she did it but anyway she then throws it away and then sits on the chair instead and share student does the same. She then starts speaking. Alright, Twilight I'll tell you of the King of the dragons Celestia said. But was interrupted by a guard bursting into the room. Princess a statue is missing! He shouted. What which one Celestia said. Is it Discord again Twilight said. No said the guard it's the king of the dragon's one. Celestia's eyes went wide when she heard what he said. Guard, I want cantorlot locked down now. twilight I want you to get your friends and the elements Celestia said. Yes, princess Twilight said as she and the guard left. She then closes her eyes as a tear slowly falls from her cheek. I'm so sorry brother for not noticing your hatred against us I was just so busy helping our subjects that failed to notice it Celestia said. When she said those words it was like my heart ran into a brick wall. Should I forgive them? I thought but then I heard a voice in my head like I did when I fought Celestia. No, don't forgive them they will only try to destroy you. It was probably right I then teleport with a flash of light.

Celestial Pov

I just can't take it anymore I just want big brother back but will I find a way to bring him back. I thought as I saw a flash of dark magic light come from my closet but no one but Sombra has ever used dark magic but he is now a shadow of his formal self and the only person to use it without becoming evil is my brother but he was corrupted by the hatred I thought until I realized that was my brother shadow the statue that disappeared was him. But what do I do to get him back?

Author's Note:

Sorry for the wait and short chapter but I had to think what I was going to do next in the story.And I had to figure out how I was going to write it out and it was not easy.

Comments ( 4 )

I adore the plot. I always wondered who ruled or created the dragons considering they are just fucking about in the main show

when next chapter cant wait for it

6337302
Equation marks?(==), (++), (--), (÷÷). These?

Alas another good story idea dead.

Login or register to comment